N. Korea paper: 'Burning hatred' for U.S.

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: N. Korea paper: 'Burning hatred' for U.S.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By trace on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:34 am:

By patrick on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 12:09 pm:

stop being such a fucking alarmist trace.

By trace on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 01:22 pm:

Did you know China is aiming at YOU?

By trace on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 01:26 pm:

another country saying they are ready to deliver bitter defeat and death to us, and you call me an alarmist?

They are a bunch of extortionists.

Clinton gave them 4 billion dollars in 94, and we said we are not giving them anymore, so this is their reaction.

That is the danger of "negotiation" and "containment".
    You stop giving them money, and they go ballistic.

By patrick on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 02:04 pm:

"Did you know China is aiming at YOU?"

So has Russia for decades. We have nukes pointed at them and have for decades. So what.

"another country saying they are ready to deliver bitter defeat and death to us, and you call me an alarmist?"

Yes. a fucking alarmist. All kinds of anti-America rhetoric is spewed from the pens of enemies every god damn day. Its pussy, scared Communist propaganda. Its not official words from the gov't, it was an inflammatory news paper artical. so fucking what.

And we AREN'T extortionists?

What the fuck do you think we are doing in Iraq?

You act like what N. Korea is doing is any different than what the US would be doing in their shoes trace. Pull your head out of your ass. They are doing exactly what the US would do in their situation. You actually expect them NOT to build a nuke when we've let India, Pakistan, Israel, Russia, France, UK, and China build nukes just because we say "no more proliferation"

Of course they are going to build nukes with or without US aid. They feel extremely threatened and rightfully so man.

So yes, saying "something needs to be done fast" because of an inflammatory, government-censored news paper artical is alarmist.

By trace on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 02:07 pm:

when are you going to join Sean Penn?

By patrick on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 02:11 pm:

you are SO silly with your right wing propaganda? did rush just go off the air?

By J on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 03:29 pm:

I see you two are going through a "brown" period.

By patrick on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 03:44 pm:

i think the powers that be are preparing me for the inevitable, im so exhausted, overwhelmed and need about 4 more hours in a day.

this is good, i need the practice. i dont respond well to stress.

By trace on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 04:31 pm:

whats a "brown" period?

no, these are my own thoughts....

By wisper on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 06:49 pm:

*Politics* ~by wisper

U.S- "Hey Iraq! Disarm!
    Iraq- "huh?"
    U.s- "You heard us! Disarm NOW!"
    Iraq- ".....pardon?"
    U.S - "DISARM you evil fucks!"
    Iraq - "Disarm what?"
    U.S - "Your bombs!"
    Iraq - "We don't have any bombs."
    U.S - "BULL. Then let us come and prove it! a-HAH!"
    Iraq - "go ahead."
    U.S - "wtf?"
    Iraq - "No prob. Come on over."
    U.S - "uhm...LIARS! YOU ARE LIARS!"
    Iraq - "No, seriously, look all you want. Anytime."
    U.S - "okay, well, WE WILL THEN!!"
    Korea - "Hey U.S! Disarm!"
    U.S - "huh?"
    Korea - "DISARM, you evil fucks!"
    U.S - "No....YOU disarm!"
    Korea - "No, YOU!"
    U.S - "No...YOU!!!"
    Korea - "No, YOU!"
    U.S - "No...YOU!!!"
    Korea - "No, YOU!"
    U.S - "No...YOU!!!"
    Korea - "No, YOU!"
    U.S - "No...YOU!!!"
    Korea - "No, YOU!"
    U.S - "No...YOU!!!"

i think that pretty much brings us up to date.

By Blamer of America First Guy on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 07:03 pm:

thats about right only id change this part:

Iraq - "We don't have any bombs."

to

Iraq - "We dont have any weapons of mass destruction we feel we need to tell you about anymore than you'd tell us about your own arsenal. Eat rancid falafel and die a pasty death you western, hypocrital imperialists"

By Counter Punch on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 12:00 am:

One more addition:

us: YOU SIGNED AN AGREEMENT IN 1991 THAT WOULD DISARM, AND WE HAVE PROOF YOU HAVE THE WEAPONS, SO THAT ENDS THE CEASE FIRE.
    4 YEARS IS MORE THEN LONG ENOUGH TO HIDE CHEMICALS.

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 11:18 am:

pffffft!

cherry picking which signed agreements we will hold people (and ourselves) to and which ones we wont is fun ain't it!

4 years is also long enough for chemicals to exhaust their shelf life too.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 11:51 am:

I bow to the wisdom of wisper.

so, I got an email from my best friend since high school (who's an officer in the Army and just trained in EOD):
    "There's a party in Afghanistan and I've been invited. Apparently it's pretty rude not attend these things.

I don't really agree with the whole Afghanistan crap. Capitol Hill has yet to give me a good reason why we are still there. Storming into a war-torn and impoverished country and toppling what feeble government it has seems to be counterintuitive the notion of preventing another terrorist attack.

Regardless, I want to go because there are a lot of young men and women who are a little to gung-ho about this. I feel it is my responsibility as an officer to act as a voice of reason. My mission: to get everyone home safe and alive, and hopefully nobody who is in my command will look back 30 years from now with guilt and regret for some rash act committed in the heat of a moment.

Well, bud! I hope to see you when I get back. I should be back any time after six month and before two years."

Christ.

By Czarina on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 12:16 pm:

Its always good to maintain proper party-going etiquette.

By The Real Counter Punch on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 07:50 pm:

Stop using my alter-ego handle, fucko

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact