Was Saddam Hussein found dead this morning?

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Was Saddam Hussein found dead this morning?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Spider on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 11:08 am:

My alarm clock is set to wake me up with the NPR station, and this morning I thought I heard that Saddam Hussein was found dead and that people were building a crypt for him.

I can't find anything on this story on any of the news sites I've looked at. I was half-asleep when I thought I heard the news, so I could have been dreaming.

So, is this true?

By Nate on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 01:17 pm:

you may have heard about this, which is the crypt of a different hussein.

By spunky on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 01:20 pm:

They have not been able to visit that site for 25 years.

YAYYYYYYY LIBERATION!

to quote others.

By Spider on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 01:24 pm:

Thanks, Nate.

This morning I heard "Hussein," "death," and "crypt," and fell back asleep.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 01:46 pm:

i love it when advocates of bombing iraq back to the stone age because of weapons we still havent proven exist act like liberation was the plan all along.

"no nation building" as the fucker once said.

yeah...looks like some key Bush-supporting corporations are building a nation from the ground up. Perfect.

Industrial defence sector gets a boost....what was the bill for the war thus far, 40 billion, something like that?

Bomb and rebuild. Bomb and rebuild.

oh yeah...and that liberation idea. YAYYYYYYYY arent we saints. arent we jesus christ almighty on a flying carpet shitting gold to the people.

By Nate on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 02:13 pm:

you just sound silly patty.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 02:14 pm:

"They have not been able to visit that site for 25 years. "

just as they havent been able to speak their minds and make demands the US get the fuck out

By patrick on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 02:15 pm:

what exactly is silly?

By eri on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 02:41 pm:

Jesus Christ on a flying carpet shitting gold is silly. I love your imagination.

By spunky on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 03:16 pm:

Iraq is in the stone age now?
    really?

Not having power for less then two weeks does not a stone age make, my friend.

By eri on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 03:24 pm:

But think about when Grandma was without power for like two weeks. It was like living in a third world country. It just went back to it's normal insanity as soon as the power came back on.

By Hal E Burton on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 09:50 pm:

Bomb, rebuild, Hand out the contracts.
    Those carefully chosen rebuildin' contracts.

what IS with the wolves in the shrub's television ad 'campaign'. .. . .

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact