June Carter Cash dies at 73

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: June Carter Cash dies at 73
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By wisper on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 06:58 pm:

oh.... oh no.

i'm sure it's obvious, but i can't imagine ole' Johnny lasting past this year without her.
    Maybe not even past this month.
    He lived for her.....

teary, am i.

By eri on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 07:14 pm:

I was reading that earlier and thinking about putting it up here (though I don't know how) and then I thought that, maybe no one else here knows of her. Who knows. I just think the whole thing is sad.

By patrick on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 10:03 pm:

yeah...for sure. he aint long with out her.

i think thats the most endearing way to go for ole timey lovers.

my grandparents, we all agree, will be just like that.

i hope the mrs. and i are the same.

By spunky on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 10:33 pm:

i could not imagine living long without eri.
    not that I have to worry. men tend to leave before the women in my family

By spunky on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 10:33 pm:

i could not imagine living long without eri.
    not that I have to worry. men tend to leave before the women in my family

By eri on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 12:01 am:

I have seen that happen, how when you lose your lifelong love, your life goes downhill so badly that you actually want to just die. I have seen it. I hope he doesn't go thru that. I honestly do, cuz it is sad and ugly, but when that sweet death finally comes, it's beautiful, as warped as that sounds.

I have seen how loving someone so much makes life horrid without them, and how you don't have the desire to live, how it fades away from you. I have seen that moment when you die and return to what you dream, that is beautiful.

I know it sounds corny and hokey and probably unbelievable. I went through all of this with my grandmother (and most of you know how close we were).

I hope, that if this is the course that he goes down, that he doesn't suffer alone for long.

I hope none of us do.

By The Watcher on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 01:30 am:

My godparents both died within an hour of each other.

They were at different nursing homes and neither knew about the other.

The funeral was quite unique.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact