I'll be back

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: I'll be back
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By spunky on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 02:22 pm:

By spunky on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 02:25 pm:

I have no idea nor opinion about Arnie's political abilities.
    All I can say is that I love previous republican governors from CA that became presidents.

Please do note: I said Govenors, not senators

By Antigone on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 02:42 pm:

Schwarzenegger could never become president.

By spunky on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 03:16 pm:

most likely not, but it might be fun to see him run cali for a bit.

Then we could have a tag team of ventura and arnie

By patrick on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 03:20 pm:

no. like...its a firm absolute.

he really could never become president because he is a naturalized citizen.

By spunky on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 03:26 pm:

I understand that. I know he cannot.
    Jeez
    Still would like to see him as governor of cali.
    Hell, Californi and NY think they run the US as it is.

By patrick on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 03:34 pm:

well trace you said "most likely not" indicating you didnt understand this point.

why would you like to see him as governor?

just for the novelty of it?

CA and NY are the most populus states. They should have a greater say. Though its amusing and total republican of you to say that, we all know, as evidenced yet again recently, that TX runs the show if a state were to be cited as such.

By spunky on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 04:05 pm:

the feel good legislation usually originates from those states. and the 9th circuit court is in california

and yes for the novelty of it.
    why not? he cant do more harm then davis

By spunky on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 04:13 pm:

I had forgot for a moment that Arnie was born in Austria.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 05:17 pm:

He's probably right, I have to say. California isn't known for having decent governors. So why not Arnie?

And I do like the tag team idea of Ventura and Schwartzenegger.

Was Will Smith serious about being president in 15 years?

By patrick on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 05:33 pm:

wait.

whats states ARE known for having good governors?

I bet most Americans know more about California governors because they ARE so prominent in national politics, therfore polarized.

CA governors are no more or less sucky than most others in the Union.

By eri on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 05:40 pm:

"CA governors are no more or less sucky than most others in the Union."

I would tend to agree with that one. That doesn't negate the fact that Arnie probably wouldn't be any worse in office. He might even do a halfway decent job.

I have seen that thing about Will Smith saying he is going to be the first black president in 15 years all over the place in the past month or so. I am wondering if he is seriously thinking of running for office.

By patrick on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 05:44 pm:

"That doesn't negate the fact that Arnie probably wouldn't be any worse in office."

god damn it, why are we always lowering the standards for the jocks!

actually thats not saying anything considering Davis is running an approval rating in the low 20 percentile, my front door mat couldnt be any worse

By eri on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 06:34 pm:

I have never thought of him as an idiot, therefore don't think of it as lowering the standard for some jock.

I find it amusing concidering that he is a Republican, and his wife is a fucking Kennedy!!!! I just find that funny.

By The Watcher on Thursday, May 29, 2003 - 02:33 pm:

I believe the movie "Demolition Man" has a scene where Sandra Bulock is telling Silvester Stalone about The President Arnold Schwarzenegger Library. And, the constitutional ammendment passed just so he could become President.

Wicked.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact