Here we go again.

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Here we go again.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By spunky on Monday, June 9, 2003 - 05:23 pm:

By Hal on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 05:12 pm:

MONKEY POX.... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHACKCOUGHCHOKE....

I'll go back to my hole now.

By spunky on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 05:23 pm:

I love that word.
    I love the way it rolls of the tounge.

Monkey Pox.

Reminds me of an old PC Game, Monkey Wrench...

By semillama on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 12:25 pm:

That must rank up there with the most unpleasant things to hear from your doctor:

"It looks like you have MONKEYPOX...Nurse, we need someone in here to clean the examining table, the patient just shit himeself..."

By Lapis on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 02:51 pm:

Why'd they name it monkeypox if it comes from gophers?

So we can blame it on Africa again?

By spunky on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 03:17 pm:

Monkeypox is a viral disease that is found mostly in the rainforest countries of central and west Africa. The disease is called “monkeypox” because it was discovered in laboratory monkeys in 1958. Studies of animals in Africa later found it in ground squirrels, which are thought to have an important role as a natural host for the disease.

By spunky on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 03:21 pm:

"Investigators say 200 prairie dogs shipped from Shaw's company probably contracted monkeypox from a giant Gambian rat at a Chicago-area pet distributor. They are trying to trace anyone who bought a prairie dog at the store since mid-April. "

Source:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/ny-bc-ny--monkeypox0611jun11,0,7799033.story?coll=ny-ap-regional-wire

Sorry you have to cut and paste, damn commas

By spunky on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 03:23 pm:

BTW, it was acually a USAMRID discovery

By spunky on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 05:17 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact