Lack of Statesmanship

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Lack of Statesmanship
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Thursday, July 3, 2003 - 06:17 pm:

For once I tend to agree with the Democrats that Bush's choice of rhetoric is totally offbase and unprofessional, especially when US soldiers are dying every single day in his war. This is not how a Commander in Chief should speak.

For background, here's the story

Its semantics, but still, enough already with the cowboy talk.

By spunky on Thursday, July 3, 2003 - 08:21 pm:

There was a time when being a cowbow was having honor. Getting up with the sun, working hard, getting the job completed, and done without completely, not giving up when it gets hard.

After Somalia, the terrorist factions learned that a truck, an M-16, RPG's etc shot at troops from the crowd was effective. And when casualties and losses started coming in, American's got weak. We pull out.

What he is trying to convey is that we are not pulling out this time.

By BIGKev on Thursday, July 3, 2003 - 08:38 pm:

perhaps, but it sounds more like macho cowboy bravado. like the article says, encourageing attacks on the US personel.

And dont get all huffy, and slam me for being a bush hater, or whatever...

This is a non-american, giving an outsiders (non-political) opinion about a comment made in the public domain.
    Even if he was just "showing confidance" in the american military, and the soldiers.. SOMEONE should be proofreading his speechs.. this really does sound like a taunt.

By BIGKev on Thursday, July 3, 2003 - 08:39 pm:

sorry..... "express confidence"

(I even spelt it correctly this time)

By Platypus on Thursday, July 3, 2003 - 09:58 pm:

Ahem, "bring 'em on"?

That has nothing to do with pulling out or not. And everything to do with a bad movie about cheerleading. That speech was way out of line and clearly the white house thinks so if they are issuing speechs to apologize.

By Rowlf on Friday, July 4, 2003 - 09:32 am:

it was stupid macho cowboy horseshit...

...however I dont think its really going to make any difference or threaten soldiers lives...

(but that didnt stop me from wanting to spit at Coulter as she said the exact same thing on CNN)

By spunky on Friday, July 4, 2003 - 11:22 am:

Again, we are being attacked Somalia style, and are saying we are not going to give up.
    Too bad the white house is so appoligetic.
    I was hoping this administration would stick to it's "guns" (pardon the pun) and stop weenieing out everytime someone starts whining foul.

By Rowlf on Friday, July 4, 2003 - 05:52 pm:

then why not say 'we're not giving up' instead of 'bring em on'?

I know thats what he meant, but the choice of language is poor. I dont think its a real issue that deserves this coverage, but it clearly is a poor choice of language.

By patrick on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 12:57 pm:

"Again, we are being attacked Somalia style, and are saying we are not going to give up."

You're full of shit spunky. You're regurgitating Limbaugh shit line for line.

Bush has ALWAYS spoken this way, even when we WEREN'T being attacked "Somalia-style" so it really has NOTHING to do with that. You just CHOOSE to believe that he said it with such intent behind it. No. The intent has been put in since he came under fire for saying it. Once again, he spoke off the cuff and said something stupid. He sounds like a stuttering jackass with no statesmanship whatso ever. The only time the asshole sounds even remotely intelligent is when he's reading someone else's words.

Don't give me this shit about cowboys being honorable. Jesus christ you really get swept up in the male bravado shit don't you.

This has everything to do with appropriate and intelligent language for the leader of the USA and in effect the free world. Most Americans, I think, demand more, in terms of language, than that.

So fuck off with your 'honorable' 'rally-the-troops' shit. Its crap.

By semillama on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 02:22 pm:

Actual cowboys (the profession) are ordinary people.

Cowboys have been overly romanticized, so much that the stereotype is ripe for ridicule. The stereotype that bush is trying to fit is not so much a "cowboy" but a "gunfighter" or "wild west" stereotype, methinks. Not appropriate for the supposed leader of the free world.

Aren't there any statesmen left in America?

By semillama on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 11:29 am:

By Nate on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 12:55 pm:

wow.

By patrick on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 01:00 pm:

thats just tacky.

By Rowlf on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 06:45 pm:

By Nate on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 06:59 pm:

that's not crow, buddy. that's the US continuing its efforts to maintain the relevancy of the UN.

By Jive Turkey on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 07:03 pm:

shiiiiiiiit

By spunky on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 08:03 pm:

You expect too much.

By Nate on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 08:22 pm:

By Ophelia on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 11:32 pm:

oh, gross!!!

By Antigone on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:56 am:

OK, I know spunk is going to jump all over me for moral relativism and shit, but when I read that post article about the Bush pics and the State Department, the first thing I thought was, "Didn't we just overthrow some asshole who put pictures of himself everywhere in his country?"

By Rowlf on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 09:40 am:

"that's not crow, buddy. that's the US continuing its efforts to maintain the relevancy of the UN"

where was the US continuing its effort to maintain the relevancy of the US by vetoing over half the 70 resolutions against Israel?

are you being sarcastic..... DUDE?

By spunky on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:57 am:

Actually, no Tiggy.
    I think it is disgraceful, and shows a lack of humility that should go along with the position of President of the US.
    Self promotion like that is exactly like the political propaganda that the Soviets and Nazi's used, and is out of place in the States.

and no, Rowlf. You do not seem to understand it.

By semillama on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:53 pm:

right, spunky. It seems pretty out of place for the guy who ran on "humility".

speaking of Israel and to totally change the subject, has anyone heard of how the israelis nearly helped us start WWIII back in 1967? I just read the story of the USS Liberty and how the IDF nearly blew it to pieces in a concentrated attack, and how the State department had a carrier group recall fighters from going to its assistance. Funny you don't ever hear anything about this. I guess the plan was to sink the Liberty with all hands and blame it on the Russians, thus giving a pretext for an attack.

This is all in the new issue of Fortean Times, which is a special conspiracy issue. I highly recommend this one, as it has an article on some perhaps convincing proof on who was really behind the JFK assassination, 9-11 and the media, a Trotskyite saucer cult, and some interesting photos and news items on miscellaneous subjects.

By spunky on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 01:00 pm:

I have read a lot about the USS Liberty.
    I am not sure what the hell was going on.
    I think Isreal was trying to pull some shit with that, what was it called, 12 day war or something like that?
    They knew the liberty had CIA and NSA decryptors on board, listening to radio signals coming out of Israel, and needed to cover something up.

By patrick on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 01:21 pm:

Israelis are some sneaky shit.

recently, i was watching "greatest raids" on history channel and thoroughly digging the channels recent use of computer graphical visual aides.

they were depicting a raid in 1977 to rescue hostages from Entebbe airport in Uganda. a couple 100 commandos, going 2500 miles undetected from Israel to Uganda, landing at their friggin airport, avoiding radar the whole time flying just feet above lake victoria prior to landing, securing the terminal, reclaiming all but 3 of the 100 hostages, killing 20 Ugandan soldiers, all 7 hijackers. Only one Israeli soldier died.

They were in and out in less than an hour.

They used 3 hercules transport craft, had a handful of armored jeeps. nearly 800 Ugandan troops were within 2 miles of the airport. they also managed to destroy a dozen or so Ugandan fighter jets as not to be attacked on their way out.

Its an impressive story.

Im unfamiliar with the USS Liberty. Sounds interesting.

By spunky on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 01:26 pm:

By semillama on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 02:20 pm:

not sure about that one. just speculated on why the fighter jets were recalled. And Israel is still mum about why the attack was so severe. I mean, they NAPALMED the ship. They obviously were trying to eliminate the entire crew of an obvious American ship. I'd say there is something to this that no one is telling.

By semillama on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 02:24 pm:

Plus, this is the same president who had that whole Gulf of Tonkin thing, and who knows what he had to do with the JFK hit?

By Rowlf on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 05:32 pm:

"and no, Rowlf. You do not seem to understand it. "

help me understand spunk. Is the UN then only 'relevant' when it can help the US? Does the UN magically disappear when the US thinks it can handle itself, then reappear when it needs it? Is Kofi Annan the Great Gazoo?

Here's something YOU don't understand spunk. The US has military force but it don't know shit about peacekeeping, and from the looks of it, nothing about nation building either. You need help. The UN is not an ATM. You cant just go in there, ask for troops and money, and say "no, we're still leading this thing" and THEN come and brag about how you're "making them relevant again". By expecting the UN to be some giddy dog waiting for you to come home, happy to get a little role "yay the US is acknowledging us", you are really just viewing them as a property . Its disrespectful and the UN should now lay it down and say "listen, either you give us a big role or you get nothing at all". period. The US is in trouble in Iraq, and its going to have to pay some cost for its diplomatic failures. Either the US can be smart and pay it in humility to the UN and acknowledge how much they need them, or they go it alone and pay the cost with soldiers' lives and taxpayer dollars. Any UN member country should be damned before they let Bush have it both ways.

By Rowlf on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 05:35 pm:

By patrick on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 06:18 pm:

damn i was hoping he actually said "drop dead" somewhere in there.

By Nate on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 06:21 pm:

Actually, the US is not in trouble in Iraq. The US is succeeding in Iraq. To read the mainstream media may lead you to believe differently, however; the mainstream media is a deciever. Read this democratic congressman's take on the situation after visiting Iraq.

No one ever thought this would be accomplished without loss of life. The current resistance was anticipated. It is localized to a small region around Baghdad. The majority of Iraq is free of guerilla violence.

I challenge you to read Bush's speech instead of just reading the commentary. I just did. Bush doesn't tell the world "Drop Dead." I didn't read that into what he said at all. He said, "This is what the US is doing, we're doing the right thing, we're doing the work the UN was chartered to do, the UN should come aboard."

By Rowlf on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 06:46 pm:

"the current resistance was anticipated"

thats not what Chalabi said...

I read the speech. Its subtle, but its fucking there. Its awful, and you know the other nations picked up on it by the reaction of their subtle applause. If they thought they were getting invited into something good, at least the vast 'coalition' would have been up and clapping loudly.

Nate, didn't you blame the troops, saying they're fucking up a good thing, a while back? what could have possibly happened since then to change your mind? The forming of a PTA?

By Nate on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 07:20 pm:

Who cares what Chalabi said? It was obvious prior to the war that there would be guerilla resistance 'after' the war.

I did blame the troops, and I do blame the troops. The military leadership is horrible and terrible, terrible things are happening in the name of the USA.

One more reason the UN should involve itself.

Explain to me why any 'good' nation would not take this opportunity? No one has the goodwill of the people of Iraq in mind. The US has its interests, good and bad, and the rest of the world is either with us or thumbing their noses at us.

Regardless of what you feel our motives have been, we have done a good thing for the people of Iraq. It has cost us quite a bit, in lives and money. We're not profiting from the oil as everyone said we would. We're not profiting, period. We're losing money. For security.

The majority of Iraqis, it seems, agree that the US did the right thing.

Saddam played the world like a violin. He used the division in the UN to his advantage. He would have continued to do that if the US hadn't gone off on its own and taken him out.

Did he have weapons of mass destruction? Maybe, maybe not. At the least he was working to make it seem like he had weapons of mass destruction. He was playing games with the UN inspectors and he was stopping just short of complying with the UN resolutions.

Is the US always right? No. Does the US tend to be excessively violent? Definitely.

But we are not the evil empire that you see us as.

By Lapis on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 07:26 pm:

They were only polled in Baghdad, but otherwise it seems fair.

The United States has no place in policing the world. That's not our job.

Does the UN have an independent force of their own?

By dave. on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 07:33 pm:

"The military leadership is horrible and terrible, terrible things are happening in the name of the USA."

so why in hell would any other nation want to commit their kids to fight guerillas under this fucked up leadership?

By Lapis on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 07:40 pm:

We need different leadership, not more kids.

No scratch that. We need more kids so they can have barbeques instead of MREs.

By Rowlf on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 07:43 pm:

to say this was all anticipated? if this was so anticipated and this is exactly what they expected, why are the reservists being called in now? why the extra WMD hunters weeks and weeks after they were needed? why weren't they there earlier, why didnt more VERY VERY needed military men stay behind instead of being called home?

some problems are too big for even a nation as powerful as the US to handle. this is one.

"Explain to me why any 'good' nation would not take this opportunity? "

all it would teach the US is that it can go in anywhere and make a mess and the UN will bail them out in their hour of need. On to Syria. Call it 'tough love' until the US realizes that giving the UN more responsibility has been the model, and it has helped before and will again. What does the US have as its model? Vietnam?

By Nate on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 08:12 pm:

Tough love? That's what I'm saying, Rowlf. Is this about the people of Iraq or punishing the US? If it is the latter, then the 'good' nations of the world are no better than what they attribute to the US.

And the US is sticking around to make things right, which is what many said we would not do.

Regardless of if our motives were right or wrong, if our published reasons for entering the war were fabricated or not, the people of Iraq have benefited from the removal of Saddam. And if the world comes together to assure democracy takes root in Iraq, Iraq can be the state that Bush is talking about. An example for the middle east.

If the world won't get behind us, it will be a greater burden to the american people. But guess what, we're still going to do it.

The US has the Marshall Plan as its model. Don't try to tell me that wasn't successful.

Vietnam is nothing like this war. Vietnam was a proxy war with China. Iraq is not a proxy war with anyone. That is a key and important distinction.

As for the poll only happening in Baghdad, that's the only place in Iraq where there are any siginficant problems. The bulk of Iraq isn't plagued by guerilla activity.

By Lapis on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 08:23 pm:

Not like I know anything about Iraq, but I had the impression that there's more than just the city of Baghdad and thus may not be an accurate representation of all Iraqis.

We're not sticking around to make things right, we're sticking around to make sure things get done "our way", often perceived but patriotists to be "right".

By Lapis on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 08:29 pm:

I honestly don't even know what to think about the Middle East. The first time I heard about Iraq I was eight or nine and my mother was complaining about gas prices.

"Why are they so high?"

"Because Bush is sending troops to fight Iraq." In a dismal tone.

I wonder how many other kids have had situations like that.

Don't even know where the country is but we're at war and isn't this great it's america.

This time.

By dave. on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 09:00 pm:

nate, it's not that the un doesn't want to get involved. it's that they want to be involved in the decision-making. the us has shown complete contempt and disregard for virtually all of the un decisions that come down against it. we show it again here by denying them what is really a reasonable request. if the un were smart, they'd kick the us out and revoke its charter.

By semillama on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 10:46 am:

Sticking around to make things right....sure. LIke we did with Afghanistan, which is now a beacon of democracy and civilization since we kept a large troop presence there to keep the bandit lords powerless, and we rebuilt all the roads and infrastructure. And we captured or killed all the Taliban and women are now full citizens. Why, I'm going there for my next vacation!

What's that you say? None of that actually happened. Um, well. Hey, how about Iraq? We're staying the course and doing what's right there! Apart from Baghdad, the whole country is shiny and happy and American soldiers are spreading democracy like Johnny Appleseed! Oh, they aren't...? What do you mean they are getting shot at all over the country? I never see the flag-draped coffins on the news, so it must not be happening. Heck, I wouldn't even have known about all the mutilated soldiers recuperating in DC if they hadn't been in the front row of RAW on monday night, blank looks in their eyes and prosthetic arms resting on the safety rail.
    But Democracy is well on its way in Iraq - well, except for that member of the Iraqi Council that was killed today...

Seriously, the USA is not an evil empire, BUT it's real easy for it to start acting like one. I think the only way we will be able to regain the respect that used to be accorded to use is to get Bush out of office. He's been an unmitigated disaster. Then maybe we can get some rational cooperation going on.

By semillama on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 12:02 pm:

By kazu on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 12:13 pm:

"Maybe further out on the left you can hit some good righteous anger, but liberals, and I am one, are generally real wusses."

I love it!

By Nate on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 02:18 pm:

sem, do you really expect that any of this is a quick process?

we are still in afghanistan. i have a friend who is likely being deployed there in march.

i don't understand why anyone would expect a reconstruction effort to work in a matter of months or even a year or two. it just isn't feasible, it isn't logical, and it sure as hell isn't practical.

i think we need to get bush out of office. i think he has throughly distanced us from the global community and, because of that, the global community is going to punish the people of iraq just to see the US fail. just to get to the 'i told you so, you american swine cowboy.'

but as for the core of bush's actions, it's a load of shit. bush went into iraq and afghanistan with the support of congress. with the support of kerry and lieberman. they gave him the ridiculous war powers. we went into iraq and afghanistan as a nation.

By dave. on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 02:21 pm:

more like a corporation.

By semillama on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 02:30 pm:

Dude, my best friend just got back from afghanistan and he confirmed everything I said. That country's a mess and there is nowhere near the level of commitment to the rebuilding process there needs to be to call it a success. Aid workers are being targeted, and are fleeing back to Kabul, the only remotely safe place in the country. Karzai has no influence outside of Kabul. Taliban are streaming back over the border from Pakistan. Bin Laden is still unaccounted for.

I've been saying for the last couple years that Afghanistan isn't getting the commitment and resources we are capable of providing.

By patrick on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 02:32 pm:

im starting to hypothosize that some of the moderate and even so called liberal dems gave Bush the authorization for war last October as a means to give him a enough rope to hang himself.

By semillama on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 03:08 pm:

Now THERE'S a conspiracy for you...

You know, I would have fully supported the Iraq war if BUsh would have just come out and admitted that we were really there to retrieve that crashed flying saucer.

By Rowlf on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 10:11 pm:

"Tough love? That's what I'm saying, Rowlf. Is this about the people of Iraq or punishing the US? If it is the latter, then the 'good' nations of the world are no better than what they attribute to the US. "

you know. its both. There is a bitterness to the US, but if you read foreign newspapers, you see they claim that holding out a while and letting the US see how tough it is will force the US to give the UN a greater role.

You can argue about who will do a better role in Iraq, the UN or the US, and I'm going with the UN based on peacekeeping abilities, plain and simple. i think they'd do a better job, and if they were to jump on board the US right now at this very moment they'd have a role much like the current 'coalition', pretty much in name only, more a political move than an actual act to make Iraq a better place. Do you see where I'm coming from here?

A lot of my hostility from this speech I think comes from when Bush said all this, but then started going off about AIDS. Bear with me here.

I think most people can see right now, as the true reasons for war are being exposed, that the need for war at THAT MOMENT was unnecessary, that there definitely was no immininent threat. Thusly, diplomatic solutions could have continued. War was not the 'last option' at all.

So then theres a war that destroys everything, destroys needed government buildings for rebuilding, have no control over looting of essential items and services to keep these places operating, workers who could have helped were either killed, ran off or dismissed because they were just a little too high in the Ba'ath party. (even if they were in the party against their will, even if they were highly skilled and could have at least trained SOMEONE ELSE) the cost gets higher and higher, the people aren't there to get things moving... expected to be 400 billion, maybe more.

Back to AIDS. I mentioned this before the war, you can look it up. The money spent on this war could have gone to wipe out AIDS in Africa.

THAT would be doing good. THAT would bring the world together. THAT is a real threat to America, to everywhere. Not some pissant little tyrant who might have never had weapons, who destroyed the few known weapons he did have under UN and US pressure.

So when I see Bush all smug, giving little tiny jabs, not admitting the problems that do exist, not giving any insight to where they need help, and THEN bring up AIDS in Africa when the wealth is there to truly lead THAT fight. Come on, thats not cool. Lets get our priorities together before we bomb any other nations over paranoid speculation.

Lately I've been thinking... If there was no surplus when Bush went into office, would there still have been a war? bah, best not think about that...

By Nate on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 12:31 am:

well, i won't back bush. throwing the aids issue in there lacked tact, sure. it is probably rooted in the UN global fund, which is asking the UN countries for $10B and is standing with its cock in the wind. the US has pledged $15B to the aids issue, with only $1B going to the global fund. basically yet another 'fuck you' to the UN. but a pointed 'fuck you'. it's not like the european 'good guys' are funding the global fund.

the UN is faltering. and when the countries of the UN act in the same, self-interested vein they accuse the US of acting in, it is kind of hard to shed a tear.

and it isn't even the countries of the UN. it is the arrogant few that hold the real power of the UN. they want to butt heads with the arrogant US. unfortunately, the arrogance of the US is founded in our military might.

which could take on the world if it came to it.

so, sure, your complaints about the US are largely valid. but big fucking deal. every powerful nation on earth is self serving and self interested. we're all playing the same game.

and on the other side of the coin, no country on earth matches the charity of the US. not even close.

By Rowlf on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 01:25 am:

I tend to think the UN should reconsider this 'veto power' thing... maybe if it was gone some countries would stop feeling so hopeless, it could help lower tensions between the veto power holding countries, and maybe it would get some action done...

specifically, UN weapons inspectors, and military presence, in Israel...

From what I read, the European nations say they have a harder time funding these global missions, because they say they can't just "create money out of thin air" the way the US does. I don't particularly understand it, money and numbers dont' make sense to me anymore, they don't really exist.

...not since AOL bought Time Warner.

does anyone have any statistical information on charity? I want to see the difference between total amount of charity versus the percentage of a country's wealth. Google is no help to me this evening.

By Rowlf on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 01:30 am:

By kazu on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 06:53 pm:

Rosalyn Carter told me that the United States gives only a tenth of one percent of it's GNP. She also says that the majority of that goes to Egypt and Israel to buy weapons.

She didn't give a reference, but I don't think she'd lie. And the Carter's tend to be pretty well informed. Although she was pretty mad at Bush for cancelling her and Jimmy's trip to Africa. Just like his father did back during the Gulf War.

So, who knows?

By Antigone on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 08:17 pm:

You have personal chats with the Ros?

Whassup wit dat?

By Rowlf on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 10:07 pm:

i wonder what effect taxes has on charity and how that affects these statistics... and how loose the term 'charity' is used

By patrick on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 01:22 pm:

do weapons count as charity?

By semillama on Tuesday, February 10, 2004 - 02:00 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact