This is so Baaaaaad

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: This is so Baaaaaad
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 03:31 pm:

By jack on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 09:17 pm:

that's creepy.

but you have to admit, that is one cute lamb!

By semillama on Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 01:44 pm:

If he had managed to escape, would he still be on the lam(b)?

By J on Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 02:25 pm:

Hehe,I think it odd the last name of the family who owned the lamb was Goat.Seriously how can old Leroy ever show his face around these parts? Can you imagine him going back to work? Ewe!! I'm pretty sure the 13 year old daughter is traumatized.

By V on Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 10:33 pm:

...Yet its a rare way of ending your career...

By J on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 01:02 am:

V,sometimes you me make wonder what you smoking.Is it Opium?

By J on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 01:05 am:

I'm not one to gossip and I won't tell.

By J on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 11:20 am:

Forget my last two posts,I think I was smoking opium.It's possible.

By jack on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 08:35 pm:

i won't tell.

By V on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 11:53 pm:

j...as you happen to be about the best person online right now,v will tell you,and before I tell you,v happens to give you lots of respect,as you deserve it,for your,mazingly fine postings in the past,...v knows it for a fact,when v was about 21,v got into blow,and coke...now I just do legal stuff,drink and tobbacco,my doctor tells me I am a liveing Icon,should have been dead 10 years back,so she tells me,,,j,,,v just wishes you can live as long as v,,,,and v is astoundingly old...jack called me a "blood sucking vampire"...yes I am.

By V on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 12:03 am:

...jack,sorry to piss you off,but I dont think your as bad as you post,,....

By heather on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 09:06 pm:

blow *and* coke, huh? you maniac

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 12:44 am:

Sorry,I dont do blow and coke,I stick to legal killers like drink and smokes.

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 01:03 am:

...I did try the other stuff,same as the rest of you,and a few Presidents,but its not for me.,and heather,the word "maniac" is rather unfair.In real life,I am a nice person,today,I saved the life of a 90 year old Woman with a heart attack,I was the first to call an ambulance,it was on site in 4 minutes.What fine deeds have YOU done today?

By J on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 01:03 am:

O.K.,it was vodka,but I couldn't tell the difference.

By J on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 01:07 am:

This is your last chance V,can I be your dog?

By J on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 01:10 am:

Baby you can be my dog,yes I'm going to be a star,baby I love you.

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 01:10 am:

j,vodka is a reward for getting through a shit day,thats the way I see it.

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 01:19 am:

j,v is just out of vodka right now,so I need to go down a few flights of stairs for the "back up beers",back soon....and how come you you type so fast?

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 01:40 am:

...Im back with the beers,j,you are too nice,and smart, to be a dog,to be honest,I bet your a real fine person to have a drink with,if I can get over to the States again,we must meet up and get to some bar,and I wish I could get to meet droopy.,such a nice person.xxx

By droopy on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 02:26 am:

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 02:44 am:

droopy,such a cool idea,as for the vodka,70 to 80 bottles would be about correct,then we could stay for a week.

By droopy on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 02:57 am:

sounds good.

i would like to to go there, plant a cross, and drink myself to death.

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 03:15 am:

droopy,did you get my posting of "Frank Zappa" as a Lithuanian rock idol? In Lithuania,we have a huge statue of him.I lost the site but will try to re-post it.The "hill of crosses" that you posted is the best I have yet seen,as you know,I research Lithuania a lot,we still have a few of the last Europian Bison,they are dieing out fast due to in-breeding,if I can do so,I want to get some and generate more.I am told if you shoot a bison in Lithuania you get shot by the Police.

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 03:19 am:

droopy,thanks for you info,you are most kind.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact