Dont wear the Cross of Jesus,(it may offend a muslim)

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Dont wear the Cross of Jesus,(it may offend a muslim)
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 11:35 am:

...v saw in the London news to day,a check in Girl at Heathrow Airport,London,has been laid off work,as She will not remove the tiny silver Cross around Her neck.To be honest,v is disgusted by that.

By V on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 12:34 pm:

...look,v has to ask the American posters on line,do you feel you feel you may insult a muslim,in America,by wearing a Crucifix?

By jack on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 12:42 pm:

Ja, ja....To been ne,donday wearosted Heat. Sund ondon Amer ne,don not remove wilve to you feen Amer not Hearican Girport,v in nest,Londay the Londondo by the Airl you feel not remover neck isgust,Lon,hask to disgusterican linest,Lon Girl news ond beel athe hon Amers by weariny throsterin to you feen tiny ..v in lin theck.To be to day saw ing a Crucifix? ...look,a che Lon,has on lim,in theck.To disgusted beel a Crow Amers the Amer ne,don lim,insult a may,ask in ling a Crou may wilve thross ting at Her C

By V on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 01:37 pm:

...look,from v,s point of view,If you come to a Christian Country,.live by OUR rules.,or piss off back to your cave man way of life.Look,from v,s point of view,you muslims are idiots....why the fuck you even exist is beyound v,s understanding.

By droopy on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 02:08 pm:

there was a period when there was a computer store two doors down from the shop i work in now. it was run by a combination of kenyans who were christian and jordanians who were muslim. in our shop, we've always sold old crosses, jewelry with crosses, pictures of jesus and stuff that appeals to our baptist and latin catholic customers. not far away is a liquor store run by laotians who are buddhist - a place i visit every single week.

nobody gave a shit. all anybody ever wanted to do was make a buck.

By V on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 04:16 pm:

droopy,right,but how come muslims want to kill us right now?...and how come some of them want to force us to become muslims?like all of America,and Europe.,v wont go along with that,no how.,give v a gun,and I will state my case.

By jack on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 04:29 pm:

Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    ®
    ®
    ®
    ®
    ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    ®
    ®
    ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    Ø ®
    ¥ ®
    ¥ ®
    ¥ ®
    ¥ ®
    ¥ ®
    ¥ ®
    ¥ ®

By V on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 04:39 pm:

jack,so still no opinion from the gay camp site?

By jack on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 04:42 pm:

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY UNDERSTANDING LANGUAGES

By jack on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 04:44 pm:

ha ha ha ha ...
    ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥

By Czarina on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 12:40 am:

Althought I am a non-believier, I respect everyone's religious beliefs. The more power to them. I admire anyone who sticks by his beliefs. No matter what religion they are.

My general consensus is that the more religious people out there, the safer I am, as they are afraid of doing bad things and getting on the bad side of their God.

I personally don't wear crosses, but I think that if I did, I wouldn't hesitate to take it off, if it would help me from becoming a target to some nutcase that might want to blow me up.But thats just me.

By V on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 08:09 pm:

...very wise,and true,but should most Christians be afraid to wear a cross?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact