Gordon Brown,new British Prime Minister.

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Gordon Brown,new British Prime Minister.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 02:39 pm:

...He is the man that gave us 925 new stelth taxes in the last few years,and he wants me to vote for him at the next election?

By V on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 05:25 pm:

....tell me,do you get this bullshit in America/

By Dougie on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 05:51 pm:

No, but we get plenty of your bullshit in America/

By V on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 07:22 pm:

Dougie,you dont say?.....Dougie,how come you yanks got the Brits in a war in Iraq that ended in yanks getting an iron clad contract for light oil?.....and, uh,v tends to notice the U.S.A. has no regard for Africa,unless its a state that has oil,like Nigeria.....you money grabbng yank bastards....v reads in the papers the U.S.A. wants to be the last country in the world that has oil,that right?....its fucking right,is it not?...fucking admit what your President wont.........and Dougie,whats that fucking slash for on on your last posting?,FUCK, you post worse than v,and v is mostly Russian.

By Dougie on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 08:56 pm:

V, you are such a fucking twit. I don't know about the others here, but I would say that you have single-handedly ruined this place. You have carpet-bombed otherwise interesting discussions with your inanities and drivel to the point where I feel that other posters have just thrown up their hands and surrendered and moved on, including myself. I still check in here, hoping to find that this place has taken off again, but what do I find -- posts entitled "Trying to help a White Witch in America" with some bullshit about somebody named JoAnn having $120000 levied against her by the IRS and some sort of Wiccan voodoo shit you're trying to pull and asking advice from Sem. Jesus Christ, why don't you find a Russian emigre/Wicca BBS to fucking bore to tears and leave this place alone. I'm sure there's one out there. Or if not, why don't you see if you can contact the owner of tard-blog.com and see if they'll let you post there as a first-person / been there - been that correspondent. I'm sure you'd be much happier there.

By droopy on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 03:26 am:

i don't mind having v around. when he's really on a roll, it's sort of like slavic surrealism.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 04:00 am:

V, do me a favor as your friend, don't call me a "Yank". :-)

By V on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 09:11 pm:

.....stuff from v,yes Dougie,v tends to get pissed off at 3 a.m.,as I cant sleep,so I post what I think at the time,but I do try to post my true opinions,and I do understand it pisses you off,its my only way of letting off steam,odd as it may seem,99.9 of my postings are fact,and yeah,it creeps me out too.,and I do think your last posting was just a tad too harsh.

By V on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 09:18 pm:

droopy,you are impossible to hate.

By V on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 09:30 pm:

D.P.Sorry,from your postings you are not a banjo playing retard from the South,,,but v JUST KNOWS I have just insulted some other Sorabji by accident!!!

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 02:12 pm:

V, That's alright, I am your best buddy in the chat room.

By V on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 04:11 pm:

D.P.,and vise versa,give me your opinion on the others,o.k.,its a bit like being handed a live grenade,with the pin out...p.s.,v regards droopy exempt from all insults as droopy is just sooo cool.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact