Happy Birthay to TCP/IP

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Happy Birthay to TCP/IP
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, January 1, 2008 - 04:38 pm:

Today is TCP/IP 25 th Birthday!

By blindswine on Tuesday, January 1, 2008 - 10:10 pm:

TRANSFER PROTOCOL TO YOUR ASS.

By heather on Tuesday, January 1, 2008 - 10:24 pm:

the things i want to say make no sense unless you are here with me. so pretend.

hello mr blind

By blindswine on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 05:27 pm:

the things i say never make sense until the clock settles the score.

so have faith.

hello ms heather.

By agatha on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 05:41 pm:

Swine, what's the word on Portland? Is it still happening?

Hi, Heather and dr pepper. I like the way you wish random inanimate objects happy birthdays on here.

By blindswine on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 06:11 pm:

aggie aggie agatha.

i'm 70% portland, 30% brooklyn.
    i keep going back and forth every week. but i think i know what the truth is-- and the truth seems to be all about serenity. which means going out west rather than battling it out in the concrete jungle (again). it's been a rough year and i need to lick some wounds. and fuck the $1200/month rent. but the brothers keep calling... and the production projects sound good... so i guess we'll see.

i imagine what will happen is that i'll pack up the volvo in march, drive up to I-80 and choose a direction.

By droopy on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 09:07 pm:

my cousin has fallen in love with a girl from portland. word is that they're going to get married. he flies up there every chance he gets (he's got the dough - inherited his scumbucket father's business).

I saw him at a christmas party not long ago. he bought me a present: "desert hothouse: create your own desert landscape (ages 4+)" - a little plastic hothouse that grows bonsai cacti, yuccas, etc.

i didn't get him anything.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 12:47 am:

You didn't buy him a present? You chupacabra!

By Czarina on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 05:14 pm:

Maybe you could grow him a cactus, and show him where to put it.

By droopy on Sunday, January 6, 2008 - 03:56 am:

i like my cousin; i just never cared for his father.

i was in a bar in downtown fort worth tonight and my cousin came in with his girl from portland - who is now his fiance...she had a ring and everything. she's cute. her family is from mexico. her father is a mushroom farmer up in oregon.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, January 6, 2008 - 08:13 pm:

wow a 'shroom farmer, tell your cousin, good luck!

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, January 6, 2008 - 09:59 pm:

Hey Antigone! I just checked the new google map with 360 degree view picture of street, I managed to see my grandparent's house, my old school ,and few other people's house, not to mention droopy's house ,since I don't have the address of his. I was shocked to see my old middle school building just expanded a new addition and alot of portable classrooms! W.T.F?
    and you can manage to see how short the grass is!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact