John Lennon's tooth

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: John Lennon's tooth
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By platypus on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 - 09:48 am:

By platypus on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 - 09:50 am:

By J on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 - 07:31 pm:

Maybe they will clone him!

By sarah on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 09:23 pm:

but the tooth is too fragile to extract DNA. John Lennon may be one of the Top 5 people i'd like to clone.

so i've decided that being broke a stay at home mom is not the life i want for me and my family. so, along with two other very talented people, i've started an interactive media business. i'm charging mid-size companies a fuck-load of money for 13 years of website expertise and stratgerie. by this time next year i'll have netted $100,000 as will each employee. the company will net $200,000.

five years from now my kids' college funds will be overflowing and i'll be driving a hybrid escalade, just like my beloved tiki barber.

can't believe i wasted so much time on a pittance of a job. it's not about the money. i just don't want to worry about money.

if i won the lottery, i would... RELAX.

hi podling.

and maybe buy things like John Lennon's tooth.

also i'd get my Ph.D. and do genetics research. maybe i'll do that anyway.

By heather on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 11:41 pm:

no one relaxes when they win the lottery

relax first and the rest won't matter

<3 sarah

By sarah on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 03:54 pm:

but have you seen that series on some unimportant cable channel about people who win big in the lottery and their lives are totally awesome and they use some of the money to help other people or a good cause and they manage to stay sane and their family stays together and everyone lives their dreams?

besides. i'm not sure i want to relax, not in the way most other people relax.

but for sure i never ever again will drive up to an ATM machine and be told nsf when i try to get out $20 so i can pay to take my kids on a kiddie train ride on the most beautiful day of the year, and then have to sell a bunch of stocks because there's a broken pipe in the bathroom and we're gonna have to knock out all the tile and such, and how will we afford the home nurse visits and assisted living fees for my inlaw?

no more wondering. five years from now i'll just pull out a fat bank roll from my wallet. booyah.

By moonit on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 06:21 pm:

I wish we could win the lottery. Dee's chemo treatments are $400 a pop including the blood tests she needs the day before. So far we must of spent around $3k on her. But I have to do it - she is our baby, but man it hurts the pocket. Its hard being an adult some times.

I hate money, I'm so incredibly bad with it, after the US we are going to kunckle down and get ourselves sorted. But right now everything goes into the Dog or US dollars. It may actually be the one trip of a lifetime so just in case I need to cram as much in as I can.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 09:49 pm:

Sarah, I have seen the documentary about people who won lottery. Some of them were happy, while the others wasn't. Sadly one of the winner turned into victim and died by some money monger.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact