Hooray for Lucinda Basset !!!!

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Hooray for Lucinda Basset !!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Generally Electric on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 11:12 pm:

It is so wonderful we have Lucinda Basset who is so concerned about our mental health . Having too much
    money can make us feel guilty and cause us to get depressed so she has away of relieving us of some of it with her "Life managing skills" we pay for .
    QUACK , QUACK , QUACK , QUACK , QUACK , QUACK !!!!
    Reminds me of the headache commercials of the 1960's
    "you have had a tough day , everything has gone wrong , your life is coming apart , suddenly you have a miserable headache - Take ZODAL the cureall
    potion . WE GOT TO HAVE IT ! I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT WE GOT TO HAVE IT

By Generally Electric on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 11:16 pm:

I don't know how my message get printed twice but I did not plan this !!! THE SAME EXACT MESSAGE TWICE IN A ROW !!!

By Nate on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 11:20 pm:

you're a douche nozzle.

By droopy on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 01:59 am:

are you really old enough to remember commercials from the 1960s? i googled zodal and all i got was a dungeons and dragons character. a cleric, maybe one that makes cureall potions.

By Generally Electric on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 06:32 am:

There is really no such thing as "ZODAL" as for as I
    know . I did not want to stir up a hornets nest by mentioning a real brand name so I made up a fake product to get the point across . Some regulars on sorabji may be an employee of one of these companies but I don't think Lucinda Basset gets on here !!!

By Lucinda Bassett on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 05:13 pm:

Are you feeling anxious, Generally Electric?

I am feeling that you are a cunt.

By droopy on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 07:11 pm:

both a douche nozzle and a cunt. sounds like the best of both worlds.

you thought that naming some pain-reliever from the 60s might get you into trouble but naming lucinda bassett as the subject of your thread - so that it could easily show up in a search engine - wouldn't? the bassett hounds are gonna get ya, general; they'll track you down through your ip address from this page.

By Generally Electric on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 05:29 am:

I may be a douche bag and a weirdo but I doubt if I am a cunt and I have serious doubts as to whether Lucinda Basset is really who this person says she is. I could say I am Bill O'Reilly and still get through . I may be weird but I tell what I want you to know . And Nate I read one of your message of 10 years ago when you had a tube stuck up your behind .
    I hope you don't have to go through that again . Apparently , you had a colonoscophy {please excuse spelling] Anyway Happy Holidays to everybody including you turkeys .

By heather on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 12:17 pm:

aside from the nate stalking i am growing a strange affection.

By agatha on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 01:03 pm:

Me too, Heather. Where do these people come from?

By I.P.Freely on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 02:49 pm:

And who do they hope to become?

By Nate on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 03:30 pm:

i'm not stalking anyone.

By Spider on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 04:08 pm:

Why are the people who find us so incoherent?

WHERE ARE THE COHERENT PEOPLE GODDAMMIT

?

I was an asshole today, and I can't apologize to the people I offended, so I'm apologizing to you. I was inexcusably rude and I'm sorry.

By agatha on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:01 pm:

There aren't actually that many coherent people around, oddly. I'm starting to discover this.

Why can't you apologize to them?

By Danielssss on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:29 pm:

my earlier post was lost and or censored. It was something about affliction or affection, seemingly quite similar if not the same. The words, not the post. Obviously not the post.

And now we have to be coherent? Inexcusably rude is fine with me. Have a safe and happy holiday.

By Spider on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 07:30 pm:

They were strangers on the street and oh I don't want to think about it anymore because it makes my stomach hurt. Sorry, world.

I was supposed to fly to Las Vegas last night but my flight was cancelled because of the weather. After standing in line at the ticket counter for exactly two hours (down to the minute; I was impressed), my ticket was changed for a flight on Christmas morning, and I'll have to get a cab to the airport at 5 am. I don't know why that's upsetting me so much, but there it is.

By Danielssss on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 04:47 pm:

Have a wonderful earlymorning flight. I am told that the conditions of "early" or Late" really don't apply to time but rather are a condition of the day...similarly, if you were meant to be there at a certain day or time, you would have been, but since your plans got changed, and you were not on that plane, could it be you were not supposed to fly last night?

It is what it is what it is. Noentheless, have a safe trip. Visiting Elvis? If you stop in Stl on the way, give me a call.

Merry Merry and happy Happy to all of you out there. Remeber, if you don't find the christ (or the buddha for that matter) in the next person you greet, no sense looking further.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact