Had some trouble sleeping at night

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Had some trouble sleeping at night
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 03:12 pm:

Can't decided which one to wear at night times. So sad.

By Antigone on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 04:56 pm:

Wear nothing.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 08:23 pm:

No. my personalities. I just wanted be something special when going to sleep.

By J on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 03:45 pm:

A silk or satin sleepshirt.You need to start
    practicing your inner drag queen.Maybe work on your
    make-up too,it is an art.

By Ms Pepper on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 03:30 am:

I have a drawer showing my two personality, the guy and gal things. I can't help it. I just wanted to let it out, and I can't hold back anymore. I have several make ups. but I don't use black mascara for eyeliner, but rather using the warm color to soften the tone, mainly peaches. I was thinking about sleepwear that makes me comfortable. I just wanted a confident for myself.

By Ms Pepper on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 01:22 pm:

I got home from the repair shop, they fixed the exhaust pipe, and now, the whole thing are quiet, so that I won't disturb my neighbor at night. Now, I am putting my summer dress on and enjoy the breeze of a spring time.

By droopy on Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 03:41 am:

by the way,
    i have always had a fantasy
    of being the ukulele player
    for a drag queen.

i would play, for example:
    "sweet transvestite"
    "the lady is a tramp"
    "moon over my face"

i can see us on the streets of austin. we'd be
    weird; they like that.

By The Watcher on Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 04:56 am:

I have got to get these images out of my head.

Arrrggghhh!

By Ms. Pepper on Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 01:51 am:

Danielle from "American Pickers", I really loved on how cool her clothes are.

By Ms. Pepper on Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 07:17 pm:

Danielssss, can I have a hello? Just needs your help

By The Watcher on Thursday, May 30, 2013 - 02:00 am:

I don't watch that show much. But, I do like her.

I watch a recent episode with my wife. Where she went picking and one of the guys tried to do her job. She was very good!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact