Life Could Be Worse

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: Life Could Be Worse
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By MandeZ on Wednesday, June 10, 1998 - 09:53 pm:
    All right, i admit that it doesn't seem like that at times, but to keep myself from going insane these past couple years, i've been sporadically compiling reasons why life could be worse. i now have over 300. Sometimes the notebook will drift away for months on end, then i'll find it again and continue writing. Most of the reasons are either inside jokes (with myself, who else would talk to me?) or just plain bizarre. Now, for your annoyance, i think i'll list a few.
    #12 - You could be taken captive by Samilian spies and be forced to work with Sally Struthers to help "Save the Children.... for just 64 cents a day. The same amount of money as a cup of coffee!"
    #23 - You could be Bob Hope.
    #29 - You could be a roll of toilet paper.
    #35 - You could be held prisoner in a factory that makes Algebra text books.
    #36 - You could spend your life writing "Life Could Be Worse...." sayings, like me.
    #49 - You could realize that your whole life is someone else's dream.
    #54 - You could be forced to meet everyone you've talked to online face-to-face.
    #60 - You could have the fashion sense of an orangatan.
    #69 - You could have been an extra in "Penguins of the Antarctic."
    #79 - You could be a deer trapped in a human body.
    #83- You could be a sparrow.

i think that's enough torment for now. i'll post more some other time, unless of course, some one is sent to my house to kill me in order to prevent that from happening. See ya. --mandeZ

By -anonymous- on Monday, September 7, 1998 - 08:20 pm:

You could be a mime.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 09:44 pm:

you could be jewish

By Agent D on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 12:01 am:

Life could be worse only if YOU are a employee of RTC Industries......

By Jack on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 03:26 pm:

It could be raining.

By Noe on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 05:08 pm:

you could be a dumb bitch who actually reads them

By Chase on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 05:09 pm:

you could be mexican

By jack on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 06:53 pm:

you could be a drunk lithuanian moron who can't comprehend simple sentences.

By V on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 06:30 pm:

...or you can be some queer boy white trash nigger thats high on crack cocane....jack,told you ages ago,dont fuck with v. I dont take insults.,ever,keep posting,whigger.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact