What was wrong with Marilyn Monroe's feet??

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: What was wrong with Marilyn Monroe's feet??
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By IW on Saturday, November 7, 1998 - 08:56 pm:

I know, does anyone else know?

By Spiracle on Saturday, November 7, 1998 - 10:32 pm:

flat feet?

By Anybody on Saturday, November 7, 1998 - 11:07 pm:

prickly toes

By Agatha on Sunday, November 8, 1998 - 03:38 am:

how do you know there was something wrong with her feet? i've never heard of this little pop culture issue. i feel so ignorant.

By R.C. on Sunday, November 8, 1998 - 12:44 pm:

Was she polydactyl? I can't believe that! I've seen photos of her shoeless -- her feet were gorgeous/just like the rest of her.

This feet thing smells like a scam to me...

By PetRock on Sunday, November 15, 1998 - 01:52 am:

Smells like feet to me....

that must be it.....M.M. had a horrible foot odor problem, didn't she? Big stinking sweaty feet, right?

Huh, imagine that. Marilyn Monroe had smelly feet.....either that or six toes.

By Liam on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 01:06 pm:

Trick question - she didn't have any feet?

By Liam on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 01:06 pm:

Trick question - she didn't have any feet?

By Me........ on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 01:46 pm:

Am I seeing double?? Perhaps M.M. suffered from hirsutism and had big, smelly,sweaty, and HAIRY feet. oh,yuch...................

By PetRock on Tuesday, November 17, 1998 - 02:32 pm:

Liam....

you know the penalty for double posting, don't you?

By Me........ on Tuesday, November 17, 1998 - 02:35 pm:

Hooo, Boy !!! Watch out, Liam ! I wasn't drunk, after all !! It's time to pay the PetRock.......

By Liam on Wednesday, November 18, 1998 - 12:30 pm:

I've got hold of my ankes.

SPANK!

Thank You PetRock, Sir.

By Me............... on Wednesday, November 18, 1998 - 01:21 pm:

Didja like it ???

By PetRock on Sunday, November 22, 1998 - 10:34 pm:

I know I did !!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, November 22, 1998 - 11:33 pm:

Wow.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, November 22, 1998 - 11:36 pm:

Wow.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, November 22, 1998 - 11:37 pm:

*sly grin*

By Liam on Monday, November 23, 1998 - 09:06 pm:

All right. All right. SPANK.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, November 23, 1998 - 11:41 pm:

Ouch. Again, please?

By Me.......... on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 10:41 am:

You didn't say 'Mother, may I ???' Now ve'll really haf to punish you !!!-Naughty boy !!

By Mrs. X on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 02:17 pm:

Not sure but the singer of "Sea Cruise" Frankie Ford has a picture of Marilyn over his wet bar (?)
    and in an interview he says that her feet had to be airbrushed over in the picture because of wearing high heels so much. You Know? ruins the feet.
    Well. . . IW, what's your angle?

By Liam on Wednesday, November 25, 1998 - 12:21 pm:

All right. You asked for it. SPANK. Now, that's it. No more. We must wean you from this habit.

By Me........... on Wednesday, November 25, 1998 - 12:40 pm:

All Right, Mr. Liam, Sir....I'm just a guilty bystander !!

By Aka Rain on Friday, September 10, 1999 - 05:43 pm:

The problem with Marilyn Monroe's feet was that she had six toes, so PetRock guessed correctly.

By Xxx on Saturday, September 11, 1999 - 11:24 am:

not true not true. . .
    she had the normal ten

By Rain on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 02:34 pm:

not true not true, she had six toes. Want to see pictures?

By A Pessoa on Monday, January 7, 2002 - 03:17 pm:

Marilyn had wonderful feet, absolutely gorgeous.

By Hal on Monday, January 7, 2002 - 05:24 pm:

I want picutes you petifucks.

By cyst on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 09:39 pm:

in the v.c. andrews-style trashy joyce carol oates novel "blonde," marilyn gets all upset that the creep who photographs her naked against the red satin wants to show the bottom of her feet. but they look fine.

By Cherry on Sunday, February 1, 2004 - 09:48 pm:

All of you, listen up!!!! Marilyn did not have six toes. The picture that looks like she had six toes was fake. The supposedly "sixth" toe was actually sand that was stuck to her foot. Don't belive me?? Do some research on it.

By Dj bobo on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 10:26 pm:

kiram tu dahane hameye shoma ,ane marilyn monroe tu dahane shomai ke maskharash mikonid .

By The Girl Nextdoor on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 07:43 pm:

I read that Marilyn Monroe did't in fact have six toes. I've looked through photographs of her as a baby to adult and she never had six toes! I can't believe that anyone could have accused Marilyn Monroe of being a six toed freak. God rest her beautiful soul!

By Nicole on Sunday, August 1, 2004 - 04:33 pm:

Marilyn Monroe had 11 toe's...what a freak! I guess she could play footsie very well.

By V.v. on Sunday, August 1, 2004 - 07:13 pm:

...I think Marilyns toes were normal,but her chin was made larger.

By AmericanDrain on Monday, August 2, 2004 - 01:44 am:

No sixth toe- but there was a problem. Marilyn suffered from a rare psychological disorder in which she believed that while she was sleeping, her feet were plotting her demise. Because of this, she could only sleep when both feet were tied down with strong rope. Marilyn felt that it was only a matter of time before her feet took control and ended her tortured life (the feet getting the upper hand on her, so to speak). This was why in almost all of her published interviews Marilyn would tell reporters that, "her feet were killing her."

By Antigone on Monday, August 2, 2004 - 03:11 am:

Have you been reading PKD?

By AmericanDrain on Monday, August 2, 2004 - 11:01 pm:

LOL- not recently, but I have a strong grounding in his work. Does it show?

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 06:42 pm:

Nahhh,5 toes,each foot,but a jaw that was too big to be normal,input,input?so tell me about the husband?...dont expect he may have been a PLASTIC SURGION by chance?

By Anitgone on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 07:39 pm:

Yes, it shows. :)

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 08:07 pm:

YUP...that jaw may have been a tad too strong.

By Doc on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 05:35 pm:

Marilyn suffered from Haglund's deformity...which manifests itself by causing a "bony feeling" protruberance on the back of the heel where the achillies tendon meets the heel. Haglund's affects both sexes, but is seen more in women that have a high arch and instep. High heeled shoes, and boots tend to aggrevate the condition which now is correctable by minor surgical means.

By Pilu_bsas on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 01:44 pm:

mmmm marilyn tenía 6 dedos gente

By droopy on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 02:11 am:

i'm trying to figure out if that means "marilyn had 6 fingers, people" or "marilyn had 6 people who fingered her."

yo tengo 10 dedos.

By V on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 09:27 am:

:}

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact