The Sex Board Is Back!!!

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: The Sex Board Is Back!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By HappyMe on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 10:13 pm:

YAY Mark for reinstalling the lost boards!

By Drunk happy waffles on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 03:17 am:

i just had sex...does tha count

By Wisper on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 04:31 am:

I love ya Waffles, screw the 'drunken rambelings' boards, you bring the insanity to the outside.

Rock on.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 08:17 am:

I am in shamefull pursuit of someone who has a new boyfriend. God help me, and him.

By Waffles on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 11:52 am:

well Jim you have two options, pursue him with all your slutty might, or abandon the mission, I say pursue him with all yer slutty might and have good time, and I would have to say god help his boyfriend

By Waffles on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 11:53 am:

why thanks wisper, how sweet of ya

By Babel16 on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 05:04 pm:

Jim- i would have to agree with waffles. i have learned its fun to pursue men and women who are already in relationships, it makes the foreplay and sex so much better. just for the simple fact that you worked hard for it. but several times ive fallen for men or women who end up goin back to their previous significant other. so be careful. (but nuthiing can beat someone shining your nob!!!)

By Waffleboy on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 05:41 pm:

Babe are you really sixteen? (i guess since you are going to Science and Math in Durham you probably are.......) that explains why I have an inkling of strange feelings talking bout "shinin nobs" with you....oh well

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 06:35 pm:

I tend to agree. But my scruples are holding me back.

By Suzy on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 09:07 pm:

Scruples, schmuples. Go for it Jim!

By Rhiannon on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 09:31 pm:

If Babel is really 16, just how much experience can s/he have with "men or women who end up going back to their previous significant other"? Back in the day when I was 16 (oh, and how long ago it was), we called it "hooking up with your best friend's ex," but I guess we were pretty immature...

By Babel16 on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 01:58 pm:

im sorry if i use big words, the SAT board didnt give me a 1350 for no reason. and also when you actually admit your age over the net most ppl wont listen to you if your 16. so i have to talk older so ppl dont discredit me. i personally hate ppl my age they are immature so i try to meet interesting adults. like you ppl seem to be. and as far as experience goes, my friends dont call me a slut for no reason.

By Waffleboy on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 02:10 pm:

all my pals have always been older, no offense SAT's don't mean shit, but i think you have established yourself regardless around here......i wanted to be a slut when i was 16, but all the girls had the power and well i never dated a slut and i was never so fortunate to possess such a charisma as to have all the skater betty's spreading legs for me, instead i fell in love repeatedly and got my heart broken repeatedly, i was one of the "nice guys".......we were the one's to fall in love with the sluts only to have our hearts broken,

i want to cry

By Babel16 on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 11:13 pm:

dont feel bad im generally a nice guy too (w/the girls at least). and just cuz im a slut doesnt mean ive gotten laid. i just flirt alot and have a rep for screwing around with anyone male or female who is even remotely good looking and interested. honestly being a slut isnt much fun anymore the prob is that ppl know u r a slut and dont think you can feel. so when you actually do fall in love(which has happened several times) you get screwed bcuz all that person wanted you for was an orgasm. but that doesnt mean i dont think Jim should go get his freak on

By Babel16 on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 11:15 pm:

oh yeah sorry about the sat shit

sometimes it works
    but im happy yall are too smart for it

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact