"NOW Do You Understand Why I Tied You To The Hotwater pipes underneath the house overnight?

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: "NOW Do You Understand Why I Tied You To The Hotwater pipes underneath the house overnight?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By 33 and a third on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 10:04 am:

Well, do you????

I'll leave a breakfast tray outside of your door with some croissants and assorted marmalades.

By Piped off on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 10:11 am:

You kinky bastard....don,t forget my o.j.! I,m still not sorry.

By 33 an a third on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 11:45 am:

If you would just understand, everything would be all right. Would you like the original Tropicana with heavy pulp?

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 12:08 pm:

yeah please, extra pulp, there is nothing like being tied up and having to suck the pulp off your teeth because you can't reach it with a toothpick.
    fucker!

By Piped off on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 12:11 pm:

Slap some vodka in there, I,m pissed right now,it was freezing out there,I need to thaw out.What is this that I don,t understand that would justify you in your mind, strapping me to pipes under the house?I don,t think you could have done that to me if I was sober.On second thought skip the vodka.

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 12:17 pm:

ooops sorry,

i know wasn't supposed to talk.....

SORRY!

well he asked a dumb question.......

By 33 and a third on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 05:23 pm:

"I do as was done to me, until I am taught to do differently. Yes, you were pickled, but you said in the freezing night air the hot water pipes against your wrists, ankles, and back of your neck felt, quote, "fabulous." And have I tied you to any hot water pipes since the warm front came through? I don't think so! Just be glad I ran out of duct tape and you didn't have a hot water pipe going between your jaws, like I did many an evening at Harvard Business School, KID."

By Isolde on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 06:00 pm:

And don't forget the croissant. If you do, all negotiations are off.

By Piped Off on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 10:05 pm:

You should never listen to a sot in their cups,you were pretty crocked too.I don,t remember what that was all about,something about your mother?If these blisters from the pipes scar,you will be so fucking sorry. That Havard degree of yours will be paying me alimony for the rest of your LIFE!!!!

By Mr._Cheetum on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 10:36 pm:

We here at the law firm of: WEE, CHEETUM & HOWE
    will gladly represent you in your suit for only
    33 & 1/3 %.

By Piped off on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 10:50 pm:

I,m holding out for a discount lawyer,I know they,re true cause I saw them on t.v

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact