Give me one

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: Give me one
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Zephyr on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 12:38 am:

Fuck.
    Just in time for the weekend, I feel like shit. The damn medicine doesn't work. Fuck depression. Fuck being human. I just want to take a break...why can't I be happy with anything?

Suicide might be nice...but I think I have a few things to look forward to...and I think some people might actually give a shit.

By Zephyr on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 12:43 am:

That was stupid.

And I'm not even going to remember those feelings in a few days.

Whatever.

frustration.

By Bell_jar on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 12:59 am:

ahh... stupid isn't the word for it. it's just sad. most of us know where you're coming from.

freaking frack. i remember being 16 and all the fucking sadness that merely came with the age, and then there was the addition of true problems in life. i don't envy you.

ha. when i was sixteen i told my mother i was going to my grandmother's house and got in my car and drove to arizona (i live in kansas). as soon as i returned my mother took me to a social worker. she said she wasn't aware that i was sad. she thought i was pregnant. this is super funny because she also thought i was a lesbian.

By J on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 01:04 am:

Just so you know,the older you get, the worse the problems.

By Czarina on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 01:07 am:

J,are you there?

By Zephyr on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 01:07 am:

Don't worry, J, I knew that already.

By Biro on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 01:53 am:

Reasons to be cheerful....... nice catagory. Let me ponder this one a while.
    I am a born optimist, not much fazes me. When I do get down it lasts a nano second, then its back to being cheerful. Lifes too short to contemplate lifes mysteries, look around you. There are people who have so much to feel sorry about and yet they dont. Why is that? Because they have a purpose - whether it be figuring out how to navigate lifes highways in a wheelchair or how to eat with no hands. They survive, most of us dont know the meaning of life. Go take a walk and look at the people around you, it sure puts your own life in perspective.

By J on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 02:19 am:

I am here and in my usual condition,and you Czarina and the beautiful Ms.T**?

By J on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 02:21 am:

Biro,your music list rocked!!

By Czarina on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 02:27 am:

Are you there,J?I need to talk.

By J on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 03:19 am:

Hon,I'm here,was trying to hook up with you at yahoo,where can we go with this?

By J on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 03:23 am:

How did we do that private chat that time?I did my Lucy impersonation towards the end,ha ha ha hacoughhhhhh!! The audience seemed to love it.

By Czarina on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 03:52 am:

Are you still up?If so,I'll call you.I'll keep checking back here for you.

By J on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 03:55 am:

I,m up.

By Czarina on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 04:04 am:

I'm gonna sign off now and call.

By Jay on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 08:43 am:

night john-boy

By Bell_jar on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 09:39 am:

i met a guy on the internet once, nice fellow named john. when i insisted that i call him john-boy he stopped talking with me. bastard.

By Jay on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 11:06 am:

i used to hate it when people called my jay-bird but it got to the point where everyone did at some time or another so i just learned to accept it. i can't hate everyone.

By patrick on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 12:39 pm:

i hate it when people all me pat (set up for swine's saucy remarks i know).......my mom used to get on my childhood friends when they would call me pat. they are lazy. everyone i know is lazy, they call me pat. my name is patrick

hear me?

my name is patrick, the "rick" is not there for decoration, its not silent like half the french alphabet.....its american, and its all there....P.A.T. R.fucking I friggin C.fracking K

thank you

eat a dick

By Jay on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 01:53 pm:

i have a friend of mine named rich and one day this guy called him rick. i thought it was so funny i started calling him rick too. now everyone calls him rick. his girlfriend even got him a "rick" fridge magnet. shit, he calls himself rick sometimes.

By Bell_jar on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 03:26 pm:

my best friend from high school was always changing people's names. there was a guy named robbie and when we hit the 10th grade she thought it wasn't a good name for him anymore so she called him rob. eventually he ended up insisting that people call him rob.

also my cousin seems to be under the impression that my name is mindy. it's not. i don't have the heart to correct her. i just smile and nod.

By Zephyr on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 04:34 pm:

Well, it's a new day, and I feel quite a bit better.

Of course, I'm still annoyed at more than a few people/things.

Anyone have any ideas for a very "different" date on a friday night? (I need to really make up for a bad boo-boo, and I just feel like doing something fun and totally odd.)

By Jay on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 08:35 pm:

drink a big jug of wine and play twister

By Zephyr on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 09:16 pm:

I don't drink. Would acid work?

By Cat on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 09:30 pm:

Go on a midnight picnic with some candles and sweet music and a big rug. BYO acid.

By Zephyr on Saturday, July 1, 2000 - 04:06 am:

Mmmm. That sounds very quality.

Too bad I kinda didn't get to do anything tonight.

Still...I'll keep that suggestion in mind...hehe

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact