It's Gee!

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: It's Gee!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Gee on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 - 05:07 pm:

I felt like talking about myself. Don't feel like you need to respond in any way. I'm not even sure how you could respond. I don't have anything special that I want to say, but I knew I wanted to say it to you people!

I dyed my whole head of hair pink this weekend. I really didn't think it would turn out so pink, because I hadn't bleached my hair first. I've only got two strands on either side of my face bleached, so when I put the pink dye in, those strands came out Bright pink, and the rest of my hair came out a sort of magenta colour. It's kind of interesting. It's fading fast, though.

I went to my friend Shannon's wedding a couple of weeks ago. It was so cool! I'd never been to a wedding before, but I could tell it was not at all traditional. Shannon has bright red hair. At one point in the evening she grabbed her hair and pulled it back into a ponytale. I thought: How cool! Shannon is the only bride I know who would put her hair in a ponytale! she also got really really Really drunk to the point where I thought she was going to fall over. it was a hoot!

I think more people should come to Toronto. It's a nice place to visit, and I'm here! screw the CN tower, it's all about me.

yesterday a patron came into the library and had an argument with one of the workers here. I had to go out and deal with her and take her complaint. I was really happy with the way I delt with her, because I didn't say anything bad about our worker, and I didn't say anything to invalidate her complaint. I kept everyone happy. go team!

maybe I'll come back later. I think you're all supercool!

By patrick on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 - 05:31 pm:

can i ask YOU rude questions?

By Cat on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 - 05:49 pm:

I like talking about Gee too.

I wish you were my friend so I could call you and say "Gee it's nice weather" and make you guess if I meant your name or the exclamation. It must be nice to have a name which is also an exclamation and handy around horses as well. Or maybe not?

By Gee on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 - 06:14 pm:

you can ask me rude questions if you don't mind seeing me CRY.

Patrick, what does Nate's ass smell like?

Patrick, do you ever wonder what that strange rattling noise is when you shake your head?

Patrick, is that a very teeny tiny almost non-existant pencil nub in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I get easily confused when people exclaim "Gee!". I don't think people should do that when I'm around. it's just rude! Okay, maybe if Patrick did it I would understand. He's really into the rude thing now. he's a silly. And did you See what he wore to the dance last friday? Omigawd, I almost ralphed!

I saw the alternate ending to the last episode of Quantum Leap this weekend. I also saw the unaired pilot to Buffy the vampire slayer, which had a different actress playing Willow! aren't you all just pea green with envy?

see? I came back! Aren't you glad! I bet you thought I wouldn't. I may come back again.

By patrick on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 - 06:41 pm:

did you see that the lead actor from Quantum leap, whats his name Scott something....he is the star of Enterprise, the new Star Trek show.

By Nate on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 - 07:14 pm:

Backula Blackula smacula facula.

Gee, why did you bring my ass into this? ithought you were friendly to me.

By Gee on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 - 08:26 pm:

yes, pet. The implication was that he kisses your butt. See, I was trying to be rude. See how good I am at being rude?

I know all about the star trek thing. I'm not looking forward to it, because I don't like the fact that they're going backwards. did you know that Scott Backula has script approval? He's the first captain ever to have that, I think.

I forgot to mention that I also saw the pilot to the live action Tick. Jealous? JEALOUS?!???

By moonit on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 - 09:37 pm:

Gee i have a clip of that - and willow is soooo wrong! They are finally playing season 5 here so
    YAY, altho i already own the first half on vid (yes people I am a BTVS geek - which I bet you all didnt know).

damnit thats twice I've outed myself this week.

By Gee on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 - 10:10 pm:

is season five the latest one? The one with Dawn? oh Man! It's so good!

Mel, if you want I can make a copy of my buffy tape for you. My friend Scott said it was pretty much exactly the same as the pilot they aired, but he's on crack. it's so different! It's like seeing a whole new episode! there's a press kit, too.

By pez on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 03:37 am:

i used to watch it every week. and then the basketball season, and pep band, began.

By semillama on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 09:38 am:

I'm damn jealous, Gee. You could say I'm Geelous.

However- I saw the pilot of Invader Zim on Nick last night. It's the most brilliant TV show ever. It's done by Jhonen Vasquez, creator of "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac," and it's about this little alien who gets sent off to invade Earth becauce none of the other aliens wnat hima round because he's a dork. The art is fantastic, the script blows all other shows out of the water (it even rocks the face of the Simpsons). If you have access to a tv with Nickolodeon, then grab a TV guide or something and find out when the next showing is, because damn it, this is why tv was invented.

Look, usually i regard tv as being an amusing diversion, but this show is just amazingly good and funny.

I'm sorry gee, that wasn't really about you at all, but I bet you would really like Invader Zim.

By patrick on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 11:29 am:

rollins is on tv somewhere. I just caught a minute or two of this show, like a twilight zone show, he hosts. Rollins shouldnt be on tv, hes a horrible actor and even tv host.

By Johnette mnemonic on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

So turn the sound down and watch him be yummy. Jeezis, do I have to tell you EVERYTHING?

By semillama on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 12:06 pm:

Yeah, I saw that. Just another way to make money so you can keep doing what you want to do, I figure.

I remember him saying somewhere he knows he's not a good actor, but he enjoys it, and he uses the money to help publish books or reissue old out of print albums by under the radar bands.

By patrick on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 12:06 pm:

hes not yummy. he has no neck. and i bet he has a small weiner.

By semillama on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 12:43 pm:

and you do have to tell us everything, Margret.

You and spousal unit coming to NOLA? My poor brain does not remember.

I can't believe that no one here has seen Invader ZIM yet.

By spunky on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 01:24 pm:

I miss Count Duckula

By Margret on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 02:34 pm:

A small weiner is not a liability.
    He is so incredibly hot.

By cyst on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 02:38 pm:

I went out with henry rollins's cousin again on sunday night. we saw "sexy beast."

By semillama on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

Is it worth seeing?

By heather on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 02:51 pm:

kind of

but more so if you know my thesis advisor's partner. the insane man is exactly like him and it's funny as hell.

By Dougie on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 02:51 pm:

Henry Rollins hosts (a la Rod Serling) some new show called Nightvision. It's pretty ok. He doesn't do much, in fact, he's downright useless on the show. Not sure what he's there for.

By cyst on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 04:09 pm:

it's one of the three movies I haven't regretted paying $8 to see this year.

By wisper on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 06:47 pm:

what are the others, pray tell?

By moonit on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 07:31 pm:

Gee, I would love that!!!!

By agatha on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 08:56 pm:

margret is coming to see ME.

MEMEMEMEEEEE.

i know you are all jealous.

By Nate on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 09:24 pm:

i'm coming to see you too, damnit. you don't get all excited about that.

By Gee on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 09:49 pm:

okee! Just let me get through the next few weeks (rush time) and I'll copy my copy for you. :)

By moonit on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 10:35 pm:

woooohoooie I love you.

I will make sure you get the Kiwi mix 2 cd ; )

By agatha on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 10:47 pm:

NATE AND HEATHER ARE COMING TO SEE MEEMEMEMEMEME.

it's just that margret is coming sooner, so i have longer to get stoked up for you guys. jeez.

they are coming to see dave and cleo too, but the effect isn't so dramatic when i add them on:

NATE AND HEATHER ARE COMING TO SEE USUSUSUSUSUS!

see?

By dave. on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 12:18 am:

will that include a kiwi2 luxury liner extending out of john's father's forehead? will it be verily verily 69 different nuns speaking simultaneously in 69 different different languages? will it evolve around john and say it is not the magma, it is not the crust? will the rains wash down on john and say that he will be a cigarette butt before it's all done? will he say no? will he rise pure in the south american sky where the blood dog worships the serpent?

By Nate on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 01:49 am:

that makes no fucking sense at all.

i'm two forties to the wind. and a pfatty j.

m.

yes.

we palyed penis-man. now we're making films.

yes.

FILMS.

yes.

uNDER DSTAD ME.

FILMSSS.

yes.

By moonit on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 04:21 am:

kelsey, dave is scaring me....

By agatha on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 10:20 am:

dave scary.

By MOTHER FUCKER NIGGER on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 12:00 pm:

FUCK YOU ALL GEES

By Gee on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 01:49 pm:

Hey.

I saw Invader Zim, and it was mightily funny. Although, I must say, not as funny as the Tick live action, which I've now seen three episodes of. God love the Tick. I also feel bad because I don't think I ever did send Moonit that copy of my Buffy pilot. If you still want it, I can always download it on my superfast work computer and send it to you on a CD.

By moonit on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 02:52 am:

Hey, we already have it - Andypandyschmandyrandybooboo downloaded it for me (ahhh true love).

Invader Zim ROCKs.

By dave. on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 03:53 am:

live action tick was awesome.

By wisper on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 08:40 pm:

have you the BRAIN WORMS?!??!

By agatha on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 11:50 pm:

Update:

Nate and Heather NEVER came to see me.

Margret did, though, and she was splendid.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact