weddings

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: weddings
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Oswald Jr. on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 06:38 pm:

I wanted to say that my parents have got marryed. It was real cool and I was the Best Man! It was not fancy but it was cool they had an out door wedding around 11.45 at night on Halloween. They could not deciede on a place so, we just drove around Oklahoma on old dirt roads looking for the perfect spot. They want a place away from people. And the wind was high and the moon shining and theres this old wind mill. It was a lonely prarie very haunted scary looking. And Pilate says yes this is the place. we get out of the car and the wind is in our hair. Then we step in a field under this spooky tree and the wind rushes by and Crimson makes them join hands and marrys them real quick befoare a farmer comes and shoots us all in the ass. They drink wine and give me some too. Pilate broke a wine glass under his heel. They give each other white gold rings. I am at Crimsons they gone off togeather for a while. It makes me wanna get marryed too but Pilate says to me for Godsake WAIT. And I say ok dammit. He smiles at me and we laugh about it. I can kid with my folx a lot. I am in a good family now and i think the wedding will only make it nicer.

By Platypus on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 06:45 pm:

Congratulations...sounds like an ideal wedding to me.

By eri on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 07:41 pm:

Weddings can bring much happiness, but marriage is a different story. I hope that you wait for the right person at the right time.

Trace and I didn't spend a lot on our wedding. I got my dress from J.C. Penny's, we spent $50 on our church, we had our reception dinner at The Spaghetti Factory. All in all we spent less than a grand and we had a beautiful day. It was covered in snow and pristine white and about 6 below and the sun was shining. There has never been a day like it in Missouri (misery) since.

It will bring joy if it is right. Best wishes to you and your future, whatever it may hold.

By Czarina on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 08:15 pm:

I'm glad no one got shot in the ass.That was good thinking on Crimsons part.She's sensabile about these types of things.

It sounds like a lovely and memorable occasion.Any pics to share?

How many attended the ceramony?What did they wear?
    Did they write their own vows,or go with the standard?

We need details!

By Oswald Jr. on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 08:42 pm:

There was just a few there just family and friends. It was too dark to take pix it was real late. They mite make some pix later, they wont be the true wedding pix but it is still some thing to show friends. They did their own vows they was very short it was a suprise to each other. One did not know what the other wrote. And it was not written but Pilate was over come with emotions during his part and he just stops and says I LOVE YOU and it kinda hung in the air it was real powerfull cause he meant it so much. Pilate was in dark clothes and Trace in light clothes. I wore dark slacks and male clothing we rode to long for me to be in drag its not comfy rideing real long with a garter belt. Crimson asks if they will take each other as spouse and she uses there real names! Like she says Pilate's full name and he's looking at me cause I think one of his names is funny cause it sounds like an old guys name. And I know that if I laugh he's gonna break a boot up my ass. I held the rings in my pocket and I was gonna make a joke about losing the rings but I did not. I got asked if I want to say any thing. I did. I tell them how much they mean to me and folks are geting all weepy and this includes me. Dinner at an all nite joint after the wedding. Lots of fun riding and talking til dawn. They are still out there I came home with Crimson. They are so in love. They have lived with each other but some thing about being married makes it seem difrent.

By J on Friday, November 2, 2001 - 01:13 am:

grow old with me...

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, November 2, 2001 - 11:58 am:

I think that when I get married I want it to be just like my folks wedding. It was real cool.I use to say I did not think much of weddings but I will marry Dorian and we will be happy. Just wait til I am legal. I lyed about my age to Pilate 3 times or more but he got it out of me I was younger than he guess at first. Now he knows my real b day. Pilate says to me that I should wait like him. He was over 30 and I can see his point but I hate waiting for every thing in the world. Gotta wait for this and wait for that. Wait for sex wait for booze. Wait for a fuckin chance to breathe. To marry D will never be legal anyhow so what does it matter if I wait til legal age. This is just some ideas I am just talking. I am out of school now I never took the summer vacation I work on thru. My first break since home school started. My folks say if I wanna take off some school holidays I can. If public school kids get off for some dead presidents b day why not me?

By Pug on Friday, November 2, 2001 - 04:17 pm:

I think that about sizes our lil' crew up perfectly---we go out and do something and we try to get it done and get the fuck out before somebody shoots us.

By Pilate on Saturday, November 3, 2001 - 07:38 pm:

I'm back. I'm sleepy. I'm happy.

I'm married.

By Czarina on Sunday, November 4, 2001 - 08:50 am:

You forgot to add........buckshot free,AND sexually satiated!

Congrads!

By Pilate on Sunday, November 4, 2001 - 09:16 am:

Yes, indeed. Buckshot free and sexually satiated (but always ready for more).

Thanks, Cz.

It's still kind of mind blowing, thinking about the whole thing. I felt so nervous and vulnerable when it came time for the actual wedding. I became almost terrified, thinking about the scope and depth of what I was about to do. But I did it, and having passed through that gate, I know I did the right thing and now it all seems so easy.

Oswald's right. Even though T and I lived with each other there really IS something different about the relationship now. The difference is subtle, but it's there. I don't know how to describe it. I feel even more dedicated to my little family now, and I'm very protective of them.

By semillama on Sunday, November 4, 2001 - 04:05 pm:

well, congrats.

Where's the honeymoon?

By Hal on Sunday, November 4, 2001 - 05:06 pm:

They already had it fool... It was in the pasture, thus the statement...
    "Buckshot free, and sexualy saited."
    Congrats Pilate, enjoy.

By Pilate on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 10:06 am:

Thanks, guys. As for the actual honeymoon, it'll have to wait. We're both stuck here with work and other real-life bullshit, can't get away for any decent amount of time. When we do mangage to get a bit of a vacation, I imagine that we'll go someplace with an actual beach. That's about my only request. Which covers a lot of area. Could be South Carolina, could be Africa, as long as it's got a beach. Since neither of us have any serious amount of time off, we'll have a while to figure it out. We're lucky we could manage to get enough time off to get married at all.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact