CHUCK BARRIS and more

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: CHUCK BARRIS and more
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Pf on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 10:51 am:

My spirits were so uplifted when I came across "The Gong Show Marathon" from 8pm-1am Central time last night. I lucked out and was able to view the last episode with "Gene Gene the Dancing Machine!" What a great show and what good times those were. The last one aired on the marathon was from 1978. The audience was so high-spirited and fun-loving.
    It melted away all of the bad vugum from "these times." (for me for sure)

Happy peoples having a good time and laughing reel hard. Jamie Farr was on the panel and Diana (can't remember the singer's last name) . . no Jaye P. Morgan in the episode that I caught.
    What an uplift.
    I have Chuck's book "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" and it seems that a movie based on it is opening today. The actor who plays Chuck Barris is great! Had been thinking of him as the only guy actor that I find really interesting and versatile. Noticed his rollicking performance in a show called "Safe Men" which I recommend VERY highly. A laugh outloud movie with Harvey Fiertein (sp?) in it. Have seen that movie on Independent Film Channel 3 times. Later I saw the actor (Steve Rockewll? in what might have been his debut "short" where he is dressed in a Navy outfit. He also played in a movie,. . blast I can't remember the title . . Was just thinking that he has a great future and now I see that he is playing the lead role in "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" . . . Life is full of surprises. I am surprised . .. best feeling of positivity have had lately.

Bon Vivant. . . .
    ok . . . the actors name is Steve________

does anyone know who I am referring to ?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact