Merry Christmas

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: Merry Christmas
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 - 03:05 pm:

As the only sorabjite in the southern hemisphere, and being a day ahead of all you lot, I'd like to say merry xmas!

I am about to have a shower then grab my presents and assorted foodie things, and take off to my aunts, where we will all sit round the tree and open our presents as a family.

Woohoo!

By spunky on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 - 03:08 pm:

Have fun Moonit.

And Also, Merry Christmas/Yule/Kwanzaa/Festivus to you all.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 - 05:23 pm:

moonit,

I just found out that my aunt and uncle went to New Zealand and Austrailia this past spring on vacation.

It's a shame I had to find out in the annual family Christmas letter. I would have let you know they were coming. Then you could have gone into hiding.

Since you are still around and just as nice as ever. And, New Zealand hasn't declared war. I must assume they weren't to much of a problem.

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 - 06:24 pm:

one year I vow to celebrate Festivus again

By patrick on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 01:56 pm:

By dave. on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 02:36 pm:

those pics with santa are great.

By Dougie on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 02:43 pm:

She's beautiful Patrick.

My sister's pregnant, due in August. I sure hope her slacker husband gets off his ass and does right by her and the baby.

Me and the wifey have been trying for the last couple of months, but no dice. Maybe I'm shooting blanks. We'll give it a couple more months, and then go to the doctor to see who's to blame.

Had a very nice Christmas with the family. I scored a GPS for my Ipaq, which should help in getting around.

Hope everybody else had a nice holiday too, and best wishes for 2004. Make it a good year.

By patrick on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 03:20 pm:

thanks dougie. and good luck.

yeah dave it was only after the fact I wish i had put her in her Lisa Carver skull and crossbones outfit, or perhaps her "Activist" shirt on. Something anti-establishment because I still love to annoy my family with otherwise meaningless crap like that.

Either that or I was tempted to pinch her prior to taking a seat. Seeing her scream bloody murder on his lap would have been the best.

Otherwise I think she was just trying to figure out what was up with his hat.

Also, I must gloat.....the kimono top outfit was all my doing.

By heather on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 03:41 pm:

nate did you get email from me?

By eri on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 08:50 pm:

The pics are cute Patrick. She is growing up so fast.....then again, they all do that.

My holiday season has been interesting, constant ups and downs....

For those who don't know I am working again. At the restraunt I used to work for about what like 2 years ago? They called me up on Saturday and told me they had a full time (non wage related) position open and offered it to me. Asked when I could start. I started yesterday.

Dougie, I know how frustrating it is when you are trying to get preggers and it isn't happening....don't worry about shooting blanks yet. It's been two months. No doctor will see you about this until it has been two years. Trust me on this one. Been there, and I got preggers after 4 months. I'm not trying to discourage you in any way....the more you practice the better! I just don't want to give you false ideas of what the docs are going to say, cuz if it has been less than two years they won't do a damned thing.

Happy Holidays to all. Best wishes for a good new year.

By J on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 10:52 am:

That last picture with Santa,you need to enter in a contest,and she smiles for Sam, priceless.

By moonit on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 03:32 pm:

She's such a honey.

dammit i want children

By eri on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 07:39 pm:

Hell, even I am having baby fever again, and I don't want any more kids, but I miss parts of having a baby around. I look at those cute little baby faces and I miss some of it, badly, but then I don't miss some of it....anyways...even I am caught up in baby fever right now.

By spunky on Thursday, January 1, 2004 - 04:20 am:

Patty,
    YOur baby is as cute as ever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR SORABJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By wisper on Thursday, January 1, 2004 - 03:02 pm:

is that a drunken post?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact