My immune system can beat AIDS.!!!

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: My immune system can beat AIDS.!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Saturday, June 9, 2007 - 06:33 pm:

..So I found out tonight,but you need a large amount of D.N.A. from Finland to do that,v has lots of that,the original place all people with blue eyes come from,is Finland,mine are blue/green.,my Fathers eyes blue,my Mothers green.....and how come my immune system is so good?...well,after 400 years of Black Death and Smallpox in Lithuania,one the few left alive is v,kinda cool,huh?

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 05:03 pm:

V, what the hell are you talking about!

By V on Monday, June 11, 2007 - 02:59 pm:

...what do wish me to explain?,the only thing v may not have explained is a long time ago,most of the people in Lithuania came from Finland,then after 400 years of Black Death and Smallpox,the only ones left alive were the the ones with huge immune systems,like me..its very logical.,it does not mean v is Superman,v gets torn muscles and tendons in my legs allmost non stop.,this week its a torn left hamstring,and it hurts a lot.

By Dodi on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 12:52 am:

I still take my greens everyday!! Seems to help my immunity big time. I also do acupuncture. I'm going through a lot with my hormones right now and the acupuncture seems to help balance that out too. Man, I hate getting old!! Did you ever start the greens I told you about V?

By V on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 09:44 pm:

Dodi,my main problem on line is clones,of you and me,we must be famous or something,...yes,v does more greens then ever,and as normal my life is wierd but also fun,most of the time....I dont know if I like the odd parts,like a few days ago I gave a lift to some guy with (unknown to me)an electronic tag on his ankle,he was a convicted killer or something,then I came up to the road block,but I dont want to go in to that,so dont give lifts to strangers,right?....yeah,and it took a lot of explaining to the cops before I at last got home at 2.30 a.m.

By Dodi on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 01:11 am:

I do my "Miracle Greens" twice daily and feel great! I also take all my other stuff, so I really don't have to eat food, just my supplements..:-P I gained a couple of pounds, okay, more than a couple (10 lbs.), but I feel really good. I think it's a hormonal thing or something. When I went to the doc, they said I was reaching a certain point in my life and we all know what that it..Menopause. SHIT!! Oh well, what can ya do. I still look good for my age, so I have that going for me..Thank God!

Why did you give that guy a ride home? My friend (Monique) has a electric bracelet on her ankle and she still goes out to the bars. She's a strange one, let me tell ya.

By V on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 12:18 am:

Dodi,you seem to post true,so you may be the real Dodi,in England,v is on c.c.t.v. more than 300 times a day,its a Police state over here....Tell me,does Monique have an un-marked Police car on her tail most times?,v has...now and then they pull me over,and its allway the same excuse,"uh,excuse me Sir,but we thought your car was stolen",,,,thats like 4 times in a year,W.T.F. is going on?

By Dodi on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 03:00 pm:

No, Monique is just a loser. I hate to say that, but it's true. She's a beautiful gal, but she drinks continuously. Her boyfriend always kicks her out, but he always brings her back. She must be good, if ya know what I mean. I don't know what else it could be. She was on the run last week, but I saw her at the bar this last weekend. He (boyfriend) supposedly turned her in, so I have no idea what's going on. Heck, he's a loser too! Do you get tickets? Maybe they just like checking up on you......wouldn't that be a nice change. Wishful thinking.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact