how to eat out?

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: how to eat out?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Hungry on Thursday, May 7, 1998 - 10:09 pm:
    Girls can you help me? my wife loves it when I eat her! but i want to surprise her! do you have any sugestions on a technique that she'll really love? something that will drive her crazy? Tell me what you like or something you have experienced you really liked!

By PetRock on Friday, May 8, 1998 - 06:35 am:
    Again, one word:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, May 8, 1998 - 07:51 am:
    Ewwwwwwwwwww is right. Hey PetRock, I'm beginning to understand why you don't care much for fish. LOL

By Pete on Friday, May 8, 1998 - 12:53 pm:
    hehehe....well, that's just one reason!

(Old joke: There's only 2 things that smell like fish, and one of them is fish.)

By Blind fish-lovin swine on Friday, May 8, 1998 - 01:14 pm:
    heh.

i *knew* i didn't wanna know...

By Angus Cunne O Lingus on Friday, May 8, 1998 - 02:48 pm:
    I've never gone down on any woman who has smelt of (smelt) fish.

And let me tell you, harumph, I have been down many a time.

I am the master! I am the king! I can go from zero to big O in less than ten seconds!

I am full of shit. But I can get the job done.

But that's not the point. The point is I have never smelt a trouty twiffer.

oral tip of the day: blowing into the vagina ruins the mood. (and is dangerous, to boot.) BUT, an amusing noise results which, when you are (both) drunk and stoned, leads to excessive, teary eyed, non-stop laughter.

By Plaid chad on Friday, May 8, 1998 - 09:34 pm:
    thanx for the advice "no blowing" (jots down on paper)

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, May 8, 1998 - 11:33 pm:
    learning all sorts of things I never wanted to know... But just in case by some horrific twist of fate I happen to be face first in a... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... nevermind.

By CarrieAnn on Saturday, May 9, 1998 - 12:19 am:
    Damnit, what's all this 'ewwwwwww' business about. Now boys, just because you prefer outties to innies *grin* does'nt mean that you need to start generalizing women as all smelling/tasting like fish 'down there'. I have never had that problem, myself and can't imagine why someone would give off that odor. I guess if the woman doesn't take care of herself, then she might have an odor problem. In which case, that's just them and they could use some hygiene tips. So if you've noticed that the women you've been with seem to have that problem (or maybe you don't view it as a problem, in which case, you're pretty twisted.) then maybe you need to start picking up women in the toiletries aisle rather than the seafood dept. ;)

Hungry.... ever try humming a tune while 'down there' doin your thing? The vibrations are supposed to be pleasureable. If ya can't think of a catchy lil tune, try picking a note and holding it for a length. Then change patterns by stopping and starting. Make sure you spend enough time, paying attention to ALL parts of her, not just focusing on those little areas that we know bring pleasure. The anticipation and taking your time can add to the excitement of it all.

Oh, one thing to never ever ever do... Never listen to some stupid radio talk show advice that tells you that taking a Halls cough drop and sucking on it, then eating out your gf/wife, is a good thing. It's not... You know how cold those things are in your mouth? Well take that 'icy freshness' and stick it in another place. Then your breath blowing on it makes an even colder sensation. Some people said they liked it, but in my opinion.. it's not a fun thing. Just not right in nature. *cringes*

By PetRock on Saturday, May 9, 1998 - 12:29 am:
    Jack, my roommate freshman year in college....

he's gone down on the muffin (Aerosmith???) and comes up with a lil piece of toliet paper stuck between his teeth....

again, I say 'Eeeeeewwwwwwwwww'!!!!

And Jack was kidded about that for months....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, May 9, 1998 - 09:15 am:
    ROTFLMBFWAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS! I nearly wet myself BIG TIME when I read that PetRock!!!

Um... er... CarrieAnn, dollface... I don't pick up any women PERIOD. No offense, but I play on a different team. I much rather prefer a hairy chest than a hairy sna.... um.. nevermind...

;-)

By Nate on Saturday, May 9, 1998 - 12:44 pm:
    Hairy Snaps? You prefer a hairy chest to Hairy Snaps*??? "Hairy Snaps, they can't be beat! Hairy Snaps, they're hella neat! Hairy Snaps, a wholesome snack, go buy a pack, they're your great tastin', fun createin', mouth cele'bratin' AF TER SCHOOL treat! Mmmmmmm WE LOVE HAIRY SNAPS!"*

Man, Saturday morning, ScoobyDoo, Hairy Snaps. You may be lying next to a hairy chest, but the focus is definately on the Hairy Snaps (and Scooby, of course.)

Also, plagued by this whole fish thing, I talked to every drunk male I could find last night. Of everyone, only one claimed to have ever experienced carp cunt. And he claimed to be a part of everything I talked about, so who knows how valid his opinions are.

But I did get Nays from probably 35-40 males, which, by my estimation represents a population of around 200 females.

* Hairy Snaps, the Hairy Snaps logo and the Hairy Snaps Anthem are registered trademarks of Nobrisko Brands Incorporated.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, May 9, 1998 - 01:46 pm:
    *LMAO*

You are WAY too funny, nate!!!

Aren't hairy snaps those things you make the mock apple pie with???

*giggle*

By Nate on Saturday, May 9, 1998 - 04:03 pm:
    (from the back of the Hairy Snaps box)

Moke Apple Pie

2 cups Nobrisko Brand Hairy Snaps
    1 tablespoon Salt Malt
    1 large bananna
    2 moke apples

Rub moke apples for several minutes. In an oven safe dish massage Nobrisko Brand Hairy Snaps until they become moist and begin to seperate. Apply bananna and beat gently until Salt Malt becomes frothy. Eat immediately. Fall asleep with your head on the moke apples.

I dunno. Doesn't make sense to me.

By R.C. on Saturday, May 9, 1998 - 07:35 pm:
    Y'all are terrrible!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, May 9, 1998 - 08:26 pm:
    LOL... we try, R.C.

By CarrieAnn on Monday, May 11, 1998 - 06:54 am:
    Ok, I think I just wet the computer chair. My gawd you guys are funny!! I really needed that laugh tonight. Thanks :c) And Jim, Luv... I know what team you're playing on ('cuz your team is in the lead, damn you!) .. thats why I made the 'innie - outtie' comment. ;)

Have you guys ever heard the Korn story? You know the rock band, Korn (kinda alternative, rock, punk.. whatever) The way the got their name (or so I heard) was that they were at a party, and one guy was eating out another guys bum and apparently the guy who's bum was being eaten had had some corn that night or night before (although the strangest thing.. i swear, you may have not had corn for AGES and it will show up eventually in your poo) and anyway... the guy who had eaten out the guys bum stood up and smiled and had some corn stuck in his teeth.

Now, I probably just royally screwed that story and you may be asking what that has to do with going down on a woman? Well, absofuckinlutely nothing. :) But PetRock's little story reminded me of it. I was compelled to share with you all. Thank me later.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, May 11, 1998 - 07:47 am:
    Carrie Ann sweetykins, our team may be ahead, but I think the general public kid of looks upon our team as the USFL. Remember that league? They tried to compete with the NFL. They were squashed. But in the words of that old standard...

Dun Dun Dun Another one bites the dust...

*grin*

Now, as far as that Korn story goes, no, I did not know that. All I know about Korn is I've heard OF them. Never heard their music. As to the little scene you so explicitly described above, I can only say...

READY GUYS?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

In a similar vain, my Grandmother tells the story of my mother as a small child swallowing a quarter. The doctor told her not to worry that one day she would just "pass" it. One of my mother's older cousins said, "Wouldn't it be great if it came out as two dimes and a nickel?"

By Bell South on Tuesday, May 12, 1998 - 10:06 am:
    I swallowed a quarter one time. and for the next three minutes I had this ringing in my ear followed by "if you like to make a call, please hang up and try your call again." it repeated about three times before I got this busy signal and then hung up!

By Nate on Tuesday, May 12, 1998 - 11:51 am:
    I distinctly remember swallowing a quarter when I was young. I can remember the taste of the metal and the feeling of the coin sliding down my throat and the odd feeling that it made in my stomach.

It is a very clear memory, which is very odd for me.

By CarrieAnn on Tuesday, May 12, 1998 - 09:59 pm:
    I used to swallow all kinds of things when I was younger. I remember swallowing pennies & small pebbles mostly. Funny how I could do that, but when it came to taking medicines I had to have them in liquid form or crushed up and put in jelly or applesauce etc. That came from having my tonsils out when I was 4 and from that point on until I was about 12 or 13, I couldn't swallow anything (exception: food/drink) without having some sort of panic attack. It was weird. I especially couldn't swallow tough foods though (ie meat - steak, roast beef) and I would chew them up and then spit them into my napkin or excuse myself, mouth bulging full, and go spit them in the toilet. I'm just surprised my parent's and grandparent's never caught on to my little scheme. To this day, I still rarely eat steak, roast. I'd say on average I eat red meat once a month. Anyway, I digress. What was this post about again? Heh. ;)

By Plaid chad on Thursday, May 14, 1998 - 08:34 pm:
    Eating out! oral sex techniques!

By CarrieAnn on Friday, May 15, 1998 - 10:09 am:
    *drools* A-duh, ohhhhh yeah.

*hits self on forehead*

Gee thanks, Chad. Where would I be without you? So so good to me.

By Getting ready to eat out on Thursday, June 4, 1998 - 04:06 pm:
    so help me! I've got my wife here on the bed, legs spread! now tell me what to do!

By Pet on Thursday, June 4, 1998 - 09:50 pm:
    try humming the national anthem, salute the flag, and march out of the room.

won't do anything for your wife but you'll feel amazingly patriotic.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, June 4, 1998 - 10:27 pm:
    God Bless America!!!

By Patriotman on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 05:13 pm:
    Your right! some how I feel very patriotic! however my wife is screaming something about being an inconciderate asshole!

Do you have something that will change the tones of her screams?

By Pet on Saturday, June 6, 1998 - 03:38 pm:
    a kazoo in her mouth ought to do the trick

By Jim aka PajamBoy on Saturday, June 6, 1998 - 04:13 pm:
    Thanks to Pet have just dribbled lemonade down the shirt I was gonna wear to this party I have to go to. Damn!

By Ridin on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 02:57 pm:
    Wow... my most favorite thingy in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

Okay, from a woman's perspective, who's had many a man make a meal outta me, and come back for more:

First, make sure you shave... and make it a close shave. Not saying that facial hair is bad, but whiskers are hell after awhile...imagine sand paper down there. Can definately ruin the mood... there is a very thin line between pleasure and pain and the two don't go hand-in-hand when you're down there.

Secondly, start slow. Don't dive right in like you would a bag of Doritos. Build up...anticipation... veddy, veddy, veddy, gud things.

Thirdly, try making the letters of the alphabet with your tongue, slowly.

Fourthly (is that a word?), if you "sound" like you are enjoying it, so will she. You gotta sound like it's the best meal you have EVER had, and that you're starving for seconds, thirds, etc., always go back for more.

And lastly.... when she says, "don't stop", don't. When she says, "please stop", don't.

Oh, one more thing.... while you're down there, there is nothing wrong with asking her to tell you what she likes, or how she likes it. Personally, if I'm with someone who is trying, but isn't quite getting it done, I love it when he asks. But this RARELY happens cuz.... I just love it too much...and just the fact that they're DOWN THERE is enough to get me goin.

By Dani on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 03:27 pm:
    Now theres a woman who knows what she likes. No doubt about that..I have to agree 100% on the always shave your face very closely before you TOUCH me. I hate that razor burn. Its painful and looks like shit. And, its a sure fire way of getting caught if your having an affair cause its very noticable. The excuse "I got windburn from walking around Manhattan all night" worked for me once but it wouldnt work again. One shot deal. As far as how to eat a girl out? I dunno cause I never tried it but I think as long as they are down there trying and giving it their best shot, the girl will be happy. I aint picky..I dont give a fuck whatcha do to me, just as long as your clean shaven and smooth. Soft skin is a plus too cause there aint nothin' like having my hands all over someones silky soft skin while we're doin' all the nasty things. Wouldnt a 8 inch tongue be cool?

By Ridin on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 03:33 pm:
    Da-NETTE...... when you told me you were walkin around Manhattan, I HAD NO IDEA you had no pants on. I thought you meant YOUR FACE got windburned, not your UH-OH. I feel kinda bad now for tellin you to put Carmex on it.

By Dani on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 03:41 pm:
    Oh my God!!!!!! Kerri is sooooooooooooooo very RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!! No no no silly twit, my FACE was the razor burnt part...my snatch was fine...lemme tell ya what happened the other morning with hubby and I...We all go to the beach and we got there around 10:00am..so me and Rich (hubby) decide that we wanna fuck on this island...so, we ditch everyone and walk really far into the part of the island with trees all over. We find this really big, full tree and decide that there is where we must have our little session. So, I lay on my back, hubby muff dives for a few minutes and all of the sudden, I start to BURN like a mother fucker down there so I jump up screaming like an idiot thinkin something bit me or some shit but the tree we decided to go under was a PINE tree and we were laying on TONS of pine needles and under the needles, RED ANT HOLES...everywhere....I guess they were hungry too...I got some luck lemme tell ya.so we just stood up, did what we had to do and never told a soul...well, a soul here in real life anyway.

By Mr. Gator on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 07:05 pm:
    Hmmm? You've dumped me already, huh Ms. Dani? And for fire ants yet. I am crushed. Signed, Ally Gator

By Ridin on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 08:49 pm:
    Too bad they weren't uncles, huh? Someone elses, of course.

By Dani on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 10:37 pm:
    You guys are the bestest things to cum home to after a busy night at work!!! Happy hour was PACKED...HA! Jimbabe, no one could EVER take your place...not even if the ants WERE uncles...Now, a song for my Jimbabe...You are my sunshine...my only sunshine...you make me happyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......when the skys are grayyyyyyyyyyy...you'll never know dearrrrrrrrrrr..how much I want you to switch over to my team and DO me....so pleeeeaaaase hurry the fuck and kiss my ant bites on my snatch and make the pain go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....No applause neccessary...thank you and good night...

By Ridin on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 10:55 pm:
    You know, Hungry (aka Getting ready to..) I've been thinkin...I wouldn't normally offer such a thing, but since I am such a nice person, I will make this one exception: I would let you have a taste of my peach....I could show you, tell you, how to do it. I wouldn't even charge you for the lesson(s). I would do it as a favor to your wife....I would do it as a favor for all the wives, girlfriends, mistresses, etc., across America, for all the women on this planet. For the love of God, Hungry, just eat me...eat me so that all the women in the world can enjoy the fruits of my labor.

By Hungry on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 11:06 am:
    Thanks ridin'. But I couldn't do that to my wife! but thanks just the same. Oh by the way thank you also for the advice... however I new that part. I was wondereing about some ..."more Advanced" techniques! You know like ice or biting or something! What is the wierdest thing that ever happened to you? that drove you crazy and begging for more?

By Ridin on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 11:22 am:
    IT SURE AS HELL WASN'T BITING OR ICE...oh jesus.....the thought makes me pucker-up down there.

As for begging for more....I love it so much, I always beg for more...except when there's biting or ice involved.

Ok....someone did do one thing to me once, and I had never had it done before, and....this was someone I was in a relationship with, who had never done this previously....so I was a bit surprised...in a gud way.....I asked him why he had been holding out on me and he told me he had lots of tricks I didn't know about.....that was very intriging (sp?) to me. Anyway......I'm gonna get graphic here cuz I don't know of any other way to put it: While he was eating me...and just before I was ready to EXPLODE...he slid his finger in my butt.

Let me just say this. . . HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD.

By Dani on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 11:31 am:
    I aint one to gossip so you didnt hear this from me but I heard Ridin kinda has a thing for VEGETABLES...uh, the long, fat, thick, hard kind of veggies that is...

By Ridin on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 11:33 am:
    As a matter of fact DA-NETTE... I do...I ALWAYS eat my veggies.

By Dani on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 11:39 am:
    Damn you to hell with that DA-NETTE shit KERRI is sooooooooo very much a veggie fucking nympho....and not fer nuthin' but ice is very much a good thing for the woman while he is munchin' on ya....biting I dont know about but I would for surely try anything once. A little pain is ok. I wanna be able to walk the next day though.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 06:07 pm:
    Ain't NOBODY gonna bite my Mr. Winkie no how!

By Nate on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 08:18 pm:
    Well, the best way to avoid having someone bite the lone ranger is to conjure a diverse list of interests to keep life both exciting and rewarding.

By Ridin on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 09:02 pm:
    I agree Nate. Having my peach eaten is VERY exciting AND so very rewarding.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 11:23 pm:
    Where's Tonto?

By Hungry on Tuesday, June 9, 1998 - 03:55 pm:
    When I eat my wife I always tickle her anus gently with my finger tips. and the closer she gets to orgasm the deeper I go. and when I feel her coming to the edge I hold my finger at the opening of her butt and as shes coming I withdraw slowly. wowee!

By Hungry like a wolf dio replaced ozzy and rio was a duran duran album on Tuesday, June 9, 1998 - 04:18 pm:
    man, you should stick your fucking dick in her ass and eat her out. i bet you can't do that but i bet ron jeremy could. they don't call him the fucking hedgehog for nothing. EW EEE motherfucker. I'm talking BANG BANG BANG. like fucking chinese newyear, if you catch my fucking drift.

do you catch it? WELL DO YOU?

shit, motherfucker. you shouldn't fucking care. you should just do your thing and get the hell out. What the fuck do you want, kids? FUcK man. FUCK.

By Plaid chad on Friday, June 12, 1998 - 04:03 pm:
    dear hungry like a wolf...

Do you feel your parents might have abused you as a child?

By PetRock on Friday, June 12, 1998 - 11:00 pm:
    where the fuck've you been plaid chad?

still got that name i see.....huh.

By Petrock on Friday, June 12, 1998 - 11:02 pm:
    Soy Bomb.....about that for a name p-chad?

oh, wait....i think that's already taken.

By Johny payne on Saturday, July 25, 1998 - 02:53 am:
    you know i'd actually like to know more about the going down thing also don't get me wrong i've done it before and was told i was great but how honest were they? who knows. i also have a question how long do women expect foreplay? how long for the actual engagement? for me foreplay lasts around a half an hour and the engagement between 20 to 30 min on an average. i'd like to know.

By Old but not dead. on Monday, July 27, 1998 - 04:18 am:
    Gentlemen, and ladies too, some personal experience imput on the how and why of the culinary arts. That delightful little strip between the vagina and the anus (sometimes called the "tain't", as in tain't pussy or ass) is a place that should not be overlooked in the overall scheme of things. Now, can you think, say and do....."slow tongue circles"?

The entire process is an adventure...exploring and teasing from the belly botton to the tail bone and back....with stops along the innner thighs.....nibbles (soft), licking, sucking....NEVER EVER BLOWING INTO THE VAGINA (can truly cause almost immediate death) and the most important thing: "slow tongue circles".

After two wives and numerous lady friends in my 54 years.....the race always goes to the slow but sure. If your wife or girlfriend does not know what female ejaculation is.....you need to continue to practice. Get her to that point, and gentlemen.....she is yours forever. If someone else does.....Katie bar the door!

And so as not to come across as all knowing, I would invite one of the ladies here to explain to the unenlighted the rather curious and delightful nature of a female ejaculation....that is if any of you have been lucky enough to have ever been taken to that level of pleasure. And for those of you ladies who have.....tell the truth....it scared the hell out of you the first time, didn't it!

By Nate on Monday, July 27, 1998 - 06:25 pm:
    scared the hell out of me when i found out about it. but then, i'm a guy.

it's like a sudden mouthfull of clam juice.

and then you're getting crushed by thigh.

and then you're getting kicked out.

damn.

By PetRock on Monday, July 27, 1998 - 11:28 pm:
    So is that where Clamato comes from then?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, July 28, 1998 - 07:52 am:
    ROTFLMAO!!! All those vitamins and minerals.

By Pete on Tuesday, July 28, 1998 - 07:57 pm:
    Really....

see Jim - ANOTHER reason why I don't like seafood. Goddamn! Clam Juice???

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, July 29, 1998 - 07:21 am:
    Pete: I laughed and giggled about that Clamato line all day yesterday. Classic PetRock!!! Next time, Pete, we will go to a place that has never heard of seafood. Ok?

By Newbi on Thursday, July 30, 1998 - 01:54 pm:
    Hi there people
    Im in some need of help. I was just wondering around the net when i happond to land on this intresting little page. So I read on... me being a newbi at this stuff .. amm.. i dont realy know what to do. U ladys out there seem to know what your talking about. so i was wondering if i could get some advice.
    eating her out is one thing... but i was wondering how just playing with your fingers would be the same .. cause i want to kiss her most of the time. so my hands are free and they are lead down there by her. what do i do. im not sure if im doing it right though. i try to do sumething. but what... i stick my finger up there .. and feel around. and do this . and do that.. we've been at it for awhile now. she seems to like it but was hopeing for advice from the experienced.. hehe
    hummm.. me just learning... hehe your help would be most appreciated..

By Rod on Friday, December 18, 1998 - 03:54 pm:

Jam some rods up there!

By Puff on Saturday, December 19, 1998 - 12:00 pm:

don't listen to him. pet the edges of the little leaves gently, like you were stroking a shy animal. then after awhile, the animal gets bigger. tease it like a cat. tickle, stop, tickle. all over. and you know how with cats, there's one particular spot where they like you to scratch 'em... purring can be a key to locating this spot. when you find it, the animal may become agitated, or it may stretch out and invite you to continue... finally, how can we describe this...

By Nuke anthem on Tuesday, April 20, 1999 - 07:51 pm:

you guys are pretty sick but so fuckin hilarious i needed a laugh KoRn kicks ass

By Operator on Thursday, April 22, 1999 - 11:22 am:

I'm sorry, but this thread has been disconnected or is no longer in service. Please hang up and try again.

By Al on Wednesday, November 3, 2004 - 08:44 pm:

DAm is anyone still posting here????

By Moi on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 12:01 pm:

no

By Dani on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 10:52 pm:

awww sorry Jimbabe

By Jim aka Pajama on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 10:56 pm:

RIP Petrock.

12/28/61 - 6/15/06.

:-(

By Dani on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 10:59 pm:

Just think of the movable foreskin and I promise you'll smile

By Nate on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:14 pm:

wtf?

By Jim aka Pajama on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:20 pm:

the sonnufa bitch went and died, Nate. heart attack.

*sigh*

By Nate on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:23 pm:

shit. sorry jim. look at us up there. like a ruckus bar full of foul mouthed friends.

petrock was a sterling example of these boards' greatest generation.

By V on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:26 pm:

Jim.If you are the real Jim,you, (as you know) you are the most famous Sorabji gay of all time,bigger even than jack,and that takes some doing.Dont forget to look at jacks gay Hungarian vidio http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html

By Dani on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:27 pm:

ohhh nooo

By Nate on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:39 pm:

time and place, V.

petrock was, in his own words, "a voice of wisdom tempered with a modicum of wit"

which is probably why he bailed shortly after the oatpocalypse.

i broke out the bourbon. i'm drinking one for him tonight.

By droopy on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:43 pm:

a tequila to petrock.

sic transit gloria mundi.

By V on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:55 pm:

Nate,I dont have a problem with Big Boy Jim being more gay than jack,jack was allways a second rate gay any how,v broke out the vodka for "Big Jim" tonight.

By agatha on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 01:05 am:

Awww, shit. I'm so sorry.

(v- GO AWAY)

By sarah on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 11:08 am:

posers. must be.

By Nate on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 11:44 am:

i don't think so. the ip addresses make sense.

the wayd post makes the sequence here more rational.

By semillama on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 12:24 pm:

Ah shit. I too will be breaking out the bourbon for him tonight.

He was one of the good 'uns.

And V demonstrated for once and for all why he can never be a real sorabjite. total lack of empathy.

I'm sorry Jim. Stick around and ignore the drunk lithuanian troll.

By sarah on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 02:02 pm:

well then!

neato!

By Nate on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 02:41 pm:

huh?

By Jim aka Pajama on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 03:10 pm:

Nate... LOL @ oatpocalypse. Too funny man. And yes that was quite a time. Obviously I've been away from here forEVER, yet I still see familiar names.

I suppose, based on Agatha's and semi's comments, I should pay no mind to the letter which is nothing more than half a W?

Sarah, I am in fact, Jim. When I first posted on sorabji.com, a site Petrock led me to, I was Jim aka PajamaBoy. And then when I became 30, I deemed I was too old to be anyone's boy. So I became Jim aka Pajama^ yet somehow the ^ never showed up.

Nate... I still have that postcard you sent me eons ago. What are you up to? Still makin all the ladies swoon?

By Nate on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 03:43 pm:

i sent you a postcard? sounds plausible. what does it say on it? when did i send it?

i think it has been a long time since i've made anyone swoon. i'm just maintaining. corporate whore as always.

what are you doing?

By Jim aka Pajama on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 03:48 pm:

I saw it about 2 months ago when I was sorting through some stuff. Good lord I don't remember what it said or where it was from. But I asked for it, and you did.

Corporate whore huh? Right on.

I'm in local yocal DC politics.

By semillama on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 05:34 pm:

Good on you, mate! local yocal DC politics sounds anything but lo-cal, if you know what I mean. Must be interesting.

By wisper on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 07:55 pm:

oh my god, 2 of us have died now.
    i demand links to memorable Petrock moments.

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 12:20 am:

So sorry to hear of Petrocks passing. He shall live on, here in Sorabjiland.

I feel sure Fetid Beaver is showing him the sights,so we can be comforted knowing he is in safe Sorabjite hands.

By Antigone on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 02:07 am:

Haven't had the "Oh shit, I'm going to be dead one day" moment in a while. Had one today. Maybe this is why?

By J on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 09:47 am:

I'm so sorry to hear about Petrock. Tiggy,wait till you get my age,I have that moment every day,maybe I should stop reading the obituaries.

By V on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 11:28 pm:

..."thinks",,,"Gay Boy Jim" died 4 years ago from AIDS,is this a resurrection?

By Czarina on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 11:51 am:

Easy enough to solve this mystery.
    There were some things Jim aka and I worked on together.

[You all know my love of politics]

I have no doubt that Jim will be able to recall these activities,and post what they were,here.[wink]

By V on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 05:44 pm:

...big boy Jim died years ago..."wink all you want",but you may well have a troll clone in your team.

By V on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 05:51 pm:

...I expect its "Nelly",up to them ,ol bi-sexual tricks again.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact