Nutri-Grain Twist cereal bar & a box of oranges

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Nutri-Grain Twist cereal bar & a box of oranges
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Carrie Ann on Wednesday, November 25, 1998 - 03:54 pm:

If you open my fridge/cupboards they'll show that
    I haven't been home much lately. Bought some
    groceries the other night; enough to last a couple
    days until we head down to my Mom's then to my
    Aunt&Uncle's for Turkey Day. *gobble*gobble* One
    of the things we bought were those new Nutri-grain
    Twists cereal bars. Decided to try the
    strawberry/cream & the blueberry/strawberry.
    They're both really good & naturally low in fat,
    not to mention handy when you're in a hurry but
    gotta fill that void so the lil man in your
    stomach doesn't start growlin during an early
    morning meeting. And the other thing we bought
    was a box of Satsuma mandarin oranges. They're
    only available at this time of year and I take
    full advantage of that by consuming insane
    amounts. They're my favorite fruit (next to
    strawberries) and I can't get enough of 'em!
    Normally kinda pricey (usually $6-$8 a box) but
    well worth it, imho.

By Dani on Thursday, November 26, 1998 - 09:08 am:

I tried the half blueberry, half strawberry ones and I totally loved them. Havent tried the other ones yet though.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact