Today I ate...

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Today I ate...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Rusty on Thursday, December 3, 1998 - 02:55 pm:

Coffee, 7-11, X-Large, two sugars, two French Vanilla creamers.
    Falafel, The Falafel Place, extra hot sauce.
    Muffin, Robins Donuts (swiped from board of directors meeting while they were on a break - don't tell them!), apple, cinnamon.
    Coca-Cola Classic, vending machine, 355ml can.

By Me.......... on Thursday, December 3, 1998 - 04:50 pm:

You ate a Coca-Cola Classic; a Vending machine ; & a 355ml. can ? No wonder you're called 'Rusty'.
    I think the vending machine plus the extra hot sauce would be plenty !!! Oh, well, to each his own..........Okay , once I ate a 1973 white Fleetwood Cadillac.......We were smuggling it across the border......It was REALLY HELL when it came out, later........so I went back to drug-running.......(just a joke).........

By Me........... on Thursday, December 3, 1998 - 04:54 pm:

MY GOD !! I just reread your post, Rusty.....You ate a 7-11 Store, too ??? One piece at a time or one big gulp ?? (get it?? that's a joke,too)-
    My doctor says 'Mylanta'...........

By MoonUnit on Monday, December 14, 1998 - 10:38 pm:

I'm addicted to Mary Gray "finest handmade confections since 1949" Cinnamon Drops *mmmmm*

Ingredients are
    sugar, glucose, golden syrup, butter, honey, citric acid, flavours and colourings

I guess the flavouring could be um CINNAMON?

By NZAngel on Tuesday, December 15, 1998 - 03:46 am:

mmmmmm Mary Greys choccy!

English muffin with butter and raspberry jam
    cup of tea x 2
    savoury scone (thats biscuit for all you americans) with tomato, cheese, onion, etc baked in (and butter on it)
    leftover pizza from last night (Spagalimis meatlovers w bbq sauce)
    Burger Rings
    Orange Drink
    My own recipe meat balls with garlic
    salad
    french fries

By Me............ on Tuesday, December 15, 1998 - 01:45 pm:

Twelve suburbs in Chicago and half the Seattle light-rail system...and three jalapeno bombers !

By Tuckah on Tuesday, December 15, 1998 - 02:27 pm:

Bowl of multi-grain Cheerios, with orange juice poured on them

Sushi from the salad bar with low-fat Italian dressing

"Hawaiian" pizza with chicken and pineapple...Canfield's Diet Chocolate Soda

By Agatha on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 12:30 pm:

wow, that sounds revolting. how did you feel later?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 12:44 pm:

A peanut butter and jelly sammich with Honey Roasted Chunky Jiff Peanut Butter and store brand grape jelly on store brand white enriched sammich bread. Untoasted.

Didn't have milk to go with it.

:-(

Had Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

:-(

By Droopy on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 01:46 pm:

Hawaiin pizza - in this case with ham and pineapple - straight from the fridge and sprinkled liberally with Tabasco Sauce.

a drink I sort of invented to make use of leftover coffee.

Carrion and giblet gravy.

By Me........ on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 02:09 pm:

Roast beef, potatoes, Mountain Dew, & birthday Cake ---Everyday is my birthday......(Birthday cake is my new addiction, since I gave up drugs).....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 03:12 pm:

NOOOoooOOOOoooOOOoooOOoooo!

*PJ runssssss*

Not Mountain Dew...

AIYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

By Me........... on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 03:22 pm:

What in the heck is wrong with yoo, bowah ?? And what kind of problem do you have with Mountain Dew ??

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 03:26 pm:

It's greenish yellow and supposedly edible.

UGH!

Precisely why Coca Cola's Mello Yello was a non-hit.

ICKYS!

By Me............ on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 03:33 pm:

It just LOOKS like urine.....it doesn't taste like it, though.....at least, I don't THINK it tastes like urine......I've never tried any....Probably won't, either........I started drinking it for the high caffeine content.......

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 03:56 pm:

I haven't been to that well, so to speak, either, thank GOD!

By Carrie Ann on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 04:07 pm:

Me....... you mentioned Seattle up there in one of
    your posts... you from that area? Just curious :)

Today so far I've eaten:
    A strawberry&cream Nutri-Grain Twist bar
    A 1/2 container (4oz) of nonfat peach yogurt
    A glass of grapefruit juice

Plan to eat:
    Well nevermind... not sure cuz I'm headed out to
    Xmas shop w/some friends and may end up somewhere
    funky for lunch/dinner.

Reminds me of the pickup line...
    "Well, you know the saying, baby... 'you are what
    you eat', so I guess by morning I should be you.
    *wink*nudge*"

Teeheehee. (Waits for PJ and Pete to join in with
    their usual "ewwwwwwwwwww!" to that. *grin*)

By Klaus on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 04:51 pm:

What's wrong with urine, you cowards? It's very therapeutic and, unless you are mortally ill, it tastes better than Mountain Dew.
    Though it doesn't have caffeine.

By Me........ on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 05:01 pm:

Klaus, I have read of people lost in the desert that have had to drink their own urine to survive-THAT I can understand........Personally, I think you're NUTS !!!! I'm wondering, though, since they test urine for drugs, can someone get high by drinking a drug-addicted person's urine-or has all the high-inducing quality left by the time it goes through the bladder and kidneys ???

By Nate on Thursday, December 17, 1998 - 12:03 pm:

My urine has caffine.

My urine does not look like mountain dew.

Mountain dew has more caffine than my urine.

Me....... admit it, you've drank the bong water. your questions about drinking the urine of a drug-addict reveals something about your character.

today i have eaten: 1 order burger king hashbrown things. 1 whopper. 1 med. Dr. Pepper. 1 can (355ml for you 'meeeetric' people.) Diet Dr. Pepper (with the Find Flik and Win Instantly promotion where you have to really read the fine print just to find out what you could win. 10 cans have "Flik" written in the bottom. Prize: Trip for 2 to Hawaii. Odds 1:38 million.)

i have 'moved' once.

rating:
    odor: **
    consitancy: **
    volume (size): ***
    volume (audio): *
    cleanup: ****
    overall satisfaction: **

Lunch will likely be the caf. special. not to be confused with the calf special, which would probably be easier to stomach.

For dinner, probably fish sticks. brussel sprouts. brocolli. lima beans.

3-4 shots of kettle one
    1-2 shots patron
    2-3 rum & cokes (or bourbon and cokes)

2+ bowls "mixed greens"

By Agatha on Thursday, December 17, 1998 - 12:27 pm:

coffee with heavy cream and brown sugar. this is because i ran out of half and half, and the cream is far more satisfying than milk, when dealing with coffee additives. that's it, so far. last night i ate about four or five satsuma tangerines, one piece of chocolate from the vet's office, and a toasted cheese stick.

not eating so well these days. i have no money at all until after christmas. not even enough to buy cleo anything. dave and i agreed not to exchange this year. times are rough.

By Pet on Saturday, December 19, 1998 - 02:57 am:

Nate, your dinner contains 3 of my most detested foods --

1. Fish - fuck fuck fuck and a goddamn thrown in for good measure but I loathe fish. It smells fishy, probably tastes fishy as well. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

2. Brussel Sprouts - like little baby Cabbage Patch doll heads.

3. Lima beans - any vegetable that was used in the making of Oliver Stone's "JFK" to simulate Kennedy's brains when he was shot in the head just isn't going to cut it for me....

Broccolli can be acceptable when surrounded by some kind of gelatineous cheesy substance.

Today I had uhmmm, some chinese food, a fountain Barq's root beer, a handful of chocolate covered raisins, a turkey sandwich and some Lipton Tea.

Exciting, huh?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, December 19, 1998 - 11:18 am:

I would eat a brussel sprout before I ate brocolli.

*blech*

And what's amazing, is I got Mr. Rocky Pet to go to dinner once to a seafood joint. I had been there before and got shabby service so they gave me a free dinner for two. As I recall tho, Mr. Rocky Pet could smell ALL the fish cooking from the kitchen.

*g*

By John Travolta on Saturday, December 19, 1998 - 05:38 pm:

Broccoli. (Italian, plural of broccolo, cabbage sprout, diminuitive of brocco, shoot)

--The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, ©1969.

By Liam on Monday, December 21, 1998 - 12:44 pm:

PetRock,

I note that your message was posted at 2:57 in the morning. You go on to say that "today" i.e., between midnight and 2:57, you ate Chinese food, root beer, a turkey sandwich, Lipton tea and chocolate covered raisins. Are you an insomniac?

I, by the way, happen to love certain kinds of fish so Jim, next time they treat you shabbily at that restaurant, invite me and I'll go with you. I also like brussel sprouts so if you get treated poorly at a brussels sprouts restaurant, I'll go back with you there, too :)

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, December 21, 1998 - 02:29 pm:

*grin*

Sure thing Liam-babe!

P.S. Have you put a piccypoo in the mailypoo yet?

*wink*

By Nate on Monday, December 21, 1998 - 04:08 pm:

uh. fuck petrock. it's only fish.

actually, i used to hate fish. but i decide that i was limiting myself by hating fish (there are so many good fish dishes out there, goddamnit fuck fuck fuck.) So slowly, i became a lover of fish.

now i eat it 3-4 times a week.

i did the same thing with wine. and tequila. and rum, vodka, gin. and i'm working on whiskey right now. almost have it, i think.

today i have had 1 can Barq's, 3 can diet Dr. Pepper, one apple, three slices Roundtable Pizza (supreme.)

i will probably eat fish for dinner.

BUWAHAH.

Oh yeah, i forgot to be critical of your vegetable hatreds. Brussell sprouts are GOOD. I think that they only reason they are so widely hated is because they smell like serious ass when you cook them. Lima Beans are FUCKING GOOD FUCK FUCK FUCK GODDAMN. I don't understand why people don't like them. And finally, Broccoli... it's like eating little trees. FUN AND TASTY.

Finally, add cheese to anything and it is good.

Sharp Cheddar and Corn Pops comes to mind. Just cut a big chunk of cheddar and eat it with the cereal.

By Agatha on Monday, December 21, 1998 - 04:16 pm:

cleo calls broccoli dinosaur trees. i think it's pretty fitting.

sharp cheddar and good, homemade apple pie are the best combination ever.

lima beans are good with lots of butter.

tonight, i am making beans and cornbread. it's that kinda night. there's snow here, too!

By PetRock on Monday, December 21, 1998 - 11:13 pm:

lima beans....a mouthful of mush

fish....a mouthful of fish

brussel sprouts....a mouthful of tightly condensed balls of wet leaves, grass, weeds, etc.

I like corn, green beans, potato(e)s, broccoli w/ cheesey shit, and ketchup (which was declared a vegetable by Pres. Reagan, who should know, shouldn't he?)

btw Liam....yes, guilty as charged. I am proud to be a nymphomaniac....errrr, I mean insomniac. Actually, I should have said "YESTERDAY, I ate......"

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, December 21, 1998 - 11:34 pm:

I'm not the world's biggest vegi fan either. I like:

Corn
    Peas
    Potatoes
    Celery
    Cukes
    Carrott's (only in Carrott Cake... LOL)

I do not understand the cheese thing. If I don't like something I'm sure as fuck not gonna eat it if it has cheese on it. EEEEEYUCK!

Oh, well, and of course the lettuce family. I am not a big fan of spinach and collards. And I only like endive in salad. Not all mushy in a soup.

By Dave on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 02:05 am:

Harlan Ellison said he likes to order fried baby and a cup of warm hair when he goes out to eat.

I like to order burritos.

I had burrito without the shell for dinner tonight. Lots of cheese and hot sauce.

I would die if it weren't for cheese and hot sauce.

I shall now commence raising the temperature of the earth. You're welcome. (head for higher ground)

By Nate on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 11:22 am:

i'm big on burritos, too.

on saturday i ate a carnitas burrito from the taco dive down the street from my house. i thought that by moving north i would no longer find great taco dives. i was wrong.

whole bean burritos... that's what i'm saying.

and lots of sauce. the kind of sauce that looks like it's made of all seeds. the kind that makes your sinuses drain immediately. the kind that reminds you of what you ate several hours later.

By Me.......... on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 01:16 pm:

Oh, Nate, Sugah-Your answer to my question about drinking the urine of drug-addicts reveals something about YOUR character-if we could only find it !!! *wink*

I hate coconut, dates, turnips, and beets....
    I like most Chinese foods; seafood; and aspargus, broccoli, and brussel sprouts..........and I like you !!

By Liam on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 01:19 pm:

I hate fruit. I hate the mushy quality to the stuff. I have the fact that its always bruised. I hate seeds. I like fruit juice though, esepcially Minute Maid's new Orange Tangerine.

I love vegies: Corn, peas, carrots, brussel sprouts, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, etc. I also love Taco Bell: Mexican Pizza, tacos, bean burritos, Mexi-melts, etc. I used to hoard their hot sauce and bring it home but now they sell it at Ralphs.

PJ, babe, haven't forgotten, just haven't got to it yet. Some friends saw a pic of me the other night and said that if I had sent it to them it would have been good enough to get invited to their rubber dungeon New Years Eve party. Alas, I'll be back in Ohio that night.

By Mel on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 01:57 pm:

Maybe I've just spent enough of my life not being able to get enough to eat. I'll eat just about anything - even mushy fruit, fish, brussels sprouts, etc.

Specific dislikes like that always seem bizarre to me.

Several years ago I was in Hawaii, visiting a friend who was living there. He was working in a little pizza joint in Lahaina, and he was throwing a dinner party for all his co-workers. He asked me to make cornbread, to remind him of Texas, where we's both frum.

Several of the guys who worked with him were from Tonga, working for a portion of the year in Hawaii and sending the money back home. They're Polynesian and every one of them was built like a professional wrestler. Which was funny, because they were all so quiet and polite and sweet as could be.

I was going through the line with one of the guys from Tonga (can't remember his name, now). When we got to the cornbread, he kind of furrowed his brows and asked me what it was. "Cornbread," I said. "Bread made from corn." He politely declined a piece. In fact, none of the guys from Tonga would touch it. And they sure as hell ate everything else.

I know, that was an utterly pointless story. I just needed to remember someplace warm. Even if they don't like cornbread there.

By Me.......... on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 02:04 pm:

I like cornbread......send me your poor, rejected cornbread........Nice, warm cornbread with velvety, melted butter.........MMMMMMMMMM !

By Agatha on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 03:16 pm:

i wonder why they didn't like cornbread. maybe there is a cultural aversion to corn. or bread? naah.

things i don't like:
    mexican food every single goddamn day, like dave always wants it. i love mexican food, esp in california, where it is of far superior quality. regardless, not every day.

sourdough bread. yuck.

bagels that are wrong- ex: blueberry bagels. chocolate chip bagels. all wrong!

soda. makes me really gassy.

meat.

cheap chocolates with fruity creme inside. i am particularly reminded of these right now, being the holiday season and all.

that's all i can think of right now. i'm really not very picky.

things i really like: pistachios, cashews, fresh, garden variety vegetables of any kind (no mealy tomatoes from the grocery store), good apples, good oranges, fake bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches, eggandcheeseonahardroll, potatoes- any style. too many things to list, this is an entirely unproductive endeavor.

By Me......... on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 04:33 pm:

Smoked oysters !!

By Dave on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 06:02 pm:

Totally sick. I'd rather eat boogers.

By Nate on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 06:28 pm:

mmm! boogers!

sourdough bread is mana from heaven. i could live on it every day.

meat... well, uh. i just ate a pound of meatloaf.

but i didn't eat the carrots and zuccini.

By Nelly on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 10:24 pm:

i agree about the chocolate chip bagels.

However, the St. Louis Bread Co. (coming soon to a storefront near you) makes these addictive Asiago Cheese Bagels. They don't look much like bagels, sometimes the hole is about closed up, but man are the delicious, especially with the hazelnut or honey walnut cream cheese...

By Dave on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 12:39 am:

Sourdough rules. I'm intrigued by the concept of starter. The sourer the better. Sour rolls cut in half with a slab of extra sharp white cheddar dunked in delicious soup. Asiago bagels sound awesome but how to prepare? Toasted with butter or with cream cheese? Untoasted with cream cheese? As a sandwich with hummus, sprouts, cukes, onions, and tomatoes? If I give you my address, will you send me one?

By Jim aka PajamaBOy on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 01:01 am:

Hey Mel, Me......., and Aggie,

STAY AWAY FROM MY CORNBREAD!!!

GOT IT?

*grin*

By Nate on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 11:07 am:

I've never had good sourdough outside the bay area, though. it just doesn't taste right.

By Sheila on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 11:48 am:

no, it doesn't. when i lived in St. Louis, i had it shipped from Boudin, which makes the best sourdough in SF, i think.

If you live near an airport, they will airship it to you and you can get it really fresh. if you have a fancy-schmancy grocer in the area, you can ask them to order it in great quantities and promote it so there is a demand then you can get at will.

If you bake, you can try sourdough, but the results are never the same twice, and it's very labor intensive. By the time you get some starter, order all the rest of the ingredients and equipment, and do it, you might as well pay for the air freight.

Dave, i have someone going to SF for the holiday. if you send me your address, and stop sniffing your cats butt, i will arrange for you to get some real Boudin.

By Me.......... on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 12:55 pm:

Don't worry, PJ-I'll make MY OWN cornbread !!! So THERE !!! Ummmmmmm.......let's see....today, so far, I've had one egg, one slice of toast w/margarine, one C. of coffee, 1/2 can of Mountain Dew, and a package of Salsa & Cheese on Lanchee Crackers......Good, but what the hell are Lanchee Crackers ??????

By Liam on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 01:52 pm:

I don't like salsa with fruit in it. Like William-Sonoma peach salsa. Yuk. Give me good old Ortega or El Paso any day.

By Me...... on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 02:42 pm:

The BEST is Pace Picante Sauce.......On homemade chicken tacos, where you fry the corn tortillas...it's DELICIOUS !!

By Agatha on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 04:08 pm:

if you live in washington state, check out tina's cocina roasted salsa. it's really good, and she is also a friend of mine.

i make my own cornbread, too. don't you worry, jim. anyhow, from what i gather, you never actually deliver on the corn-like mannah. seems like a lot of people are harrassing you for this cornbread, it must be pretty good. i like mine with whole corn in it, and honey and butter on top.

i remember the first time i went to san francisco, i felt like i should try sourdough bread. i was extremely disappointed. i couldn't even finish it. the burritos in the mission district, however, are still the subject of many food fantasies.

i'm making potato latkes for christmas. any suggestions for other food items to go with?

the cat pissed again. this time on the bottom edge of our bed. i sniffed it out with a cold and all. i'm going to have him stuffed. dave is fond of calling me the nose.

By Me.......... on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 05:00 pm:

Stuffed with dressing ? Pimientos? Cream filling?
    Will he be on the platter for Christmas dinner?
    (I can't tell my cat I said that......)

By Dave on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 08:48 pm:

Yes, I want all of you to send me some bread. All the bread, that's what I need. E-mail me and I'll send you my address. Maybe throw a couple dollars in the package. I hear it brings good luck.

By Spiracle on Thursday, December 24, 1998 - 10:31 pm:

cheese grits
    water
    sushi
    sprite
    filet mingon
    brocoli
    potatoes
    roll
    wine
    salad
    banana lifesaver
    fruit punch lifesaver
    roll

*sigh* the holidays..

By Nelly on Thursday, December 24, 1998 - 11:14 pm:

around 11: 3 pieces of toast with butter, and some hot licorice spice tea.

around 4: a small Kit Kat bar.

around 4:30: a small quantity of leftover Chinese shrimp with vegetables and rice. Coca cola. Cheez-its.

now: (11:30): a little whiskey, Coke, and a tuna salad sandwich. Onion, celery and fresh basil in the tuna salad. Cheez-its.

By Spiracle on Friday, December 25, 1998 - 11:33 pm:

i put basil in my tuna too..it's so good isn't it?

By PetRock on Sunday, December 27, 1998 - 06:22 pm:

Yeah, maybe, but I think Basil might have something to say about it.....right Basil?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, December 27, 1998 - 08:26 pm:

So might Sybil and Polly and Manuel, and the Colonel, dontcha think, Pete?

By Nate on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 02:07 pm:

i don't know what the hell is going on here.

"Ortega or El Paso"... Liam, we need to have a serious conversation about what makes a good salsa. It will probably require demonstrations, so you'll probably need a plane ticket.

Fruit salsas can be good, but not on conventional salsa foods. Try ginger and mango salsa on a good slab of grilled Ahi tuna. arrhmmmm.

Sour dough is best when it is so fresh it is still warm.

I'm taking our interviewee out to lunch today, so it will be steaks and shots of patron.

gracias.

By Liam on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 02:11 pm:

What's the salsa that's made in "New York City" as they say in the commercial? That's the one I like. I think.

By Mel on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 04:38 pm:

I once tried to find a salsa from New York, but the best I could find was a Taco Bell brand made in Illinois.

I'm from Tejas, but I never much liked El Paso, even if it is made by people who know what picante sauce is supposed to taste like. Real picante should not have a thickener in it. By the way, down here we make a distinction between picante sauce and salsa. Picante is the finely chopped dips and chips stuff like El Paso. Salsa is the chunky, generally less hot stuff that is usually made in California and New Mexico.

I've had salsa picante made by Mexicans (as in citizens of that country, not a general term for Latinos), and it was great. Apparently Americans split up the words.

My favorite everyday picante is a brand called Hell On The Red. It's made in Telephone Texas, which is on or near the Red River. I like to cook up a batch of chorizo, put it in warmed flour tortillas and pour some Hell on it.

If you want to blow your mind, pick up any picante sauce made in Lousiana.

yeemotherfuckinhaw.

By Sheila on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 07:45 pm:

Nate, all grown up and now golf, too? Take your temperature please.

Boudin fresh from the oven and still hot/warm can be had down in the basement at Macy's Union Square when they bake about five times a day.

One Summer when I was cooking at the Jeffery Hotel down in the Village, I made some mango/pineapple/serrano salsa (which I called chutney) and served it with pork tenderloin as a special one night. The person who ordered it first bought the whole jar, all I had made, for what turned out to be $16 a quart.

Naturally I had phantasies about becoming rich with my *special sauce* and having commercials in which grizzled old coots looked at the label and said "This here's made in Coulterville!." Where they know how chutney oughta taste.

By Agatha on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 02:21 pm:

sheila, you are the eternal enigma. every day, i learn something new.

By Me............ on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 02:31 pm:

Scrambled eggs, prepared w/ picante sauce & raisin toast w/ butter......coffee+creamer; a turkey sandwich, a few Pringle's; little piece of chocolate cake w/white icing........Mountain Dew............................................
    BBBBBBBuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp!!!!!!

By Me.......... on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 02:35 pm:

P.S. Oh, and Carrie Ann-referring WAAAAAAAAYYYY back on this thread...No, I'm not from the Seattle area.....it just sounds tasty.......I'm from Kansas City, MO........Yea ! K.C. !!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact