SONIC DRIVE-IN

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: SONIC DRIVE-IN
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Margret on Friday, March 26, 1999 - 12:08 pm:

One of these opened near my home (I'm used to them from previous cities, other homes) and I was psyched, but for the first month there was always like a block and a half long line to even hit the parking lot. I got my fix for the first time last night, and it RAWKED.

By Agatha on Friday, March 26, 1999 - 01:40 pm:

tell us about it. are you feeling better, by the way?

By Markus on Friday, March 26, 1999 - 03:24 pm:

I'm familiar with drive-ins from my youth in the Midwest, but what is Sonic? Is that a new chain bringing back the drive-in from the brink of extinction? And in what are of the country are they to be found?

By Supersonic on Friday, March 26, 1999 - 05:27 pm:

Southwest? So far I've encountered them in Flagstaff AZ, Albuquerque NM and Denver CO. I don't think they're a new chain. Also, One of my co-workers says they have them in Kansas.

By Margret on Friday, March 26, 1999 - 05:50 pm:

And Agatha, I am FINE. I called my mom last night (she's an RN) and described my symptoms to her and she said it was either a busted ovarian cyst (just go one the pill, she said, why aren't you on the pill now, she said, do you want to have unplanned babies, she said...then breathed, well why aren't you having sex more than once a month, she said, didn't you know it only takes once, she said) or stomach flu, but it sounded more like the ovaries. When I was 26 I asked a doctor rooting around up there if they could just schedule me to have the whole apparatus removed, I'd even pay myself if I had to. They said no can do, not unless it's a medical emergency or you're over 30, because of that whole regret-not-having-children-lawsuit thing. Sigh. I want a hysterectomy, damnit. Well, I'm over 30 now...Wonder if they raised the age....

By Spiracle on Saturday, March 27, 1999 - 12:30 am:

sonic is in texas too

tator tots and chili dogs..mmmmm

By Lacy Abert on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 05:22 pm:

I am in Cheraw High School and we are doing a report on sonic food and other resterants and the amount of fats, protein and carbohydrates in there foods for our finals. I can not find this information anywhere I hope you can add something like this to the internet. Thank you

By Spider on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 05:41 pm:

By Anthony on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 12:00 pm:

I work for sonic in Gravette Arkansas and it is alsome!!!!

By Alntigone on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 01:21 pm:

Fluckin clool!

By wisper on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 06:47 pm:

THAT IS SO COOL!

a/s/l ???

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 10:39 am:

Love their cloney dogs!

By Chase on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 05:02 pm:

I have worked for sonic in Blytheville,Arkansas; Atoka, Tennessee; and Covington, Tennessee. Sonic Drive-In has been around since 1953 and has made its mark in fast food for along time, i cant believe yall are so facinated about it

By Sye on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 05:04 pm:

Sarcasm-
    fucking learn it

By wisper on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 12:54 am:

hee hee hee

By Czarina on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 11:22 am:

Give the boy a tot.

By Jacob T. ss on Saturday, March 5, 2005 - 07:39 pm:

I work for a Sonic Drive-In, in Orange Park fl. I have been there for three years, three other workers and myself are known as the Sonic Soldiers. We are the best of the best. lol
    p.s. Sonic didn't open untill the 60's, what you know about from 1953 was a stand in a parking lot serving root bear and hot dogs called Top Hat; later changed to Sonic.

By Holli on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 04:55 pm:

I worked for Sonic Drive-In in Atoka, TN also. My two sisters work there also. I quit when I turned 18 but my twin sister still works there part time while she is in college.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact