Pizza for Gee because she asked for it

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Pizza for Gee because she asked for it
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 01:05 pm:

My favorite is a thin crust with italian sausage,onions,pepperoni,and lots of cheese,and red pepper.I could eat pizza every day.Out here my favorite is Rosati,s,I like to eat pizza with beer or milk.

By Waffles on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 01:34 pm:

i could make pizza that would make all of yer hearts melt....after 3 years in a pizza joint/1 of them being at a gourmet pizza joint (gourmet meaning full sit down resturaunt with over 100+ toppings).

My favorite would probably be this......

a pesto/marinara base
    on a wheat crust
    standard base of mozz and jack cheeses
    fresh basil, fresh garlic, spinach, italian sausage,
    then put a handful of feta, formagio, chevre, parm cheeses on top
    finish it off with american ban bits on top so they get nice and crunchy on top
    douse with red pepper

i could make wonderful spaghetti pizza, or a real mexican pizza,

By Waffles on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 01:46 pm:

in hindsight,

why i loved the pizza business:
    1)a great sense of community in the kitchen
    2)teamwork makes the job %150 easier
    3)you always have a source to buy weed
    4) you always have aplace to smoke weed
    5)you have aplace to munch when you smoke weed
    6)unless you are a driver, which I never was, or waitstaff, which i did minimally, you never have to deal with the public (of course my Little Cesars years that was not the case)
    7)When you are a teen ager, chances are, your manager has no problem buying you beer, or even drinking it with you in the last 2 hours of work. (mopping and dishes go by much smoother)
    8) no matter if you spent your last dollar buying acid from your co-worker, you always have place to eat
    9) and under a corporate infrastructure, they have money tolerances because they know most of their business is run by teenagers or underqualified 20 somethings, so you can alwasys grab a few bucks for gas/cigarette money

By Pink on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 02:06 pm:

I make a wicked pizza sauce, 9 herbs & spices and the right amount of cayenne pepper. I have an orgasm when ever I taste it.

hint: use fresh garlic

By Waffles on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 02:30 pm:

always

By J on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 03:00 pm:

Oh yea,those white pizzas are good too,and calzones.I,m getting hungry.

By Gee on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 04:30 am:

Thanks J. I love you.

I like Pizza Hut's edge with all kinds of chunky wild meat on it. Every now and then a delux from Pizza Nova rocks, but right now and forever my all-time favorite is from Pizza Pizza (not little ceasers. different place.). Triple pepperoin and extra tomato sauce. ooo, I love that. I love their creamy garlic dipping sauce, too.

Thanks J. =o)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact