3 musketeers

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: 3 musketeers
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Jenny wren on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 04:34 pm:

they were supposed to be saved for halloween but I felt like contributing to my fatness by eating a whole bunch of them. I'm feeling great today and I'd like to let you all know that I've missed you all very much. I'm very happy and I'd be gladly obliged to let you guys know whats been happening with me lately. I feel like a deadbeat dad though. I leave for long periods of time but when I do come back I act like you all should be my best friends. But since I know you all are very generous with your nicety around here I don't think it will be much of a problem. Maybe you guys don't even remember me. Ah well. Love you all.

By J on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 04:45 pm:

I remember you hon,what,s been up with you?

By Jenny wren on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 04:52 pm:

A lot. I have a new boyfriend of 4 weeks 1 day now who is incredibly unlike any other guy I've dated and maybe that's why we're doing so well. I turned 16 on friday the 22nd but since I didn't go to driver's ed I still can't drive. My grades are good and I've stopped going to counseling because I don't think I need it anymore. I'm really loving life and I think that everything's going to be okay from now on. (I'm really glad you remembered me.)

By J on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 04:56 pm:

Not only did I remember you,I missed you and I,m glad you are happy:)

By Jenny wren on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 05:05 pm:

Oh that makes me feel really great!!! You think maybe you could help me out with a prob tho? Like I said, me and my boyfriend have been going steady for 4 wks 1 day. Well on saturday we were skin-on-skin dry fucking, and the subject came up of having sex. We didn't because we didn't have protection, but I totally wanted to. I don't know what would have happened if we would have had protection. Am I rushing into things? It seems soo totally right with him. But I don't want to be one of those women who say, I wish I wouldn't have lost my virginity when I was only 16. Hmm. Tell me what you think.

By J on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 05:25 pm:

I think you should wait,I have to get off the board now,will get back to this tomorrow.

By Patrick on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 05:35 pm:

whatever you do, be true to yourself, if want to fuck. FUCK! If you don't then don't pander to his whining, i would say you seem a little more progressive than the girl i gave my viginity to, so he is lucky, i had to wait 4-5 months for that shit and even then i might as well have hade a date at the mortuary.......it was not a good experience, besides the condom broke.AGHHHHHHHH!!!

By Cyst on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 02:10 am:

16 isn't too young, as long as he's a teenager too. is he?

By Sarah on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 04:06 am:

here we are again.

By J on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 12:33 pm:

I think you should get on birth control pills asap,then wait at least 3 months,then if you still want to what the hell,I think you are too young,but maybe it,s because I regretted having sex at a early age myself.

By Margret on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 01:48 pm:

I lost my virginity at 14.
    And I have never mourned its loss.
    Which is not to say that it was "worth it."
    More to say that virginity itself is a pretty stupid assed concept.
    Speaking fragments.
    Anyway, the question of whether or not you want to have sex with this guy should not be complicated by the cultural yippie-kio-tie-ay of virginity. It should be whether or not you want to have sex with this guy. And some other factors.
    I have to agree with J that you should get on some sort of more rigorous birth control (can you get sponges? If you're not willing to shove that puppy up there, you don't want to have sex yet). Also, don't NOT use a condom just because you're using another method.
    And be aware that no matter what I say about virginity, once you've lost it every guy you date from now on will expect a little of the old sumpin' sumpin'. Because to them it's some sort of binary switch deal, you're either 0 or 1, and once you're 1...
    So learn to say: fuck you (and mean it).

By Mother of a love child on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 02:41 pm:

what she said. doubled. don't listen to that lame "i can't feel anything with a condom on" bullshit, either. no glove, no love.

By Nate on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 03:05 pm:

odds are he'll dump you about a week after you let him in.

sex is all men want anyway. and when you're 16, you want to spread the loving around.

By J on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 03:11 pm:

Thats about how it is.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 03:14 pm:

Hang on a sec while I wipe the dust off my antiquated values....

In my opinion, you shouldn't sleep with someone (regardless of your and his age) whom you've only known for 4 weeks, *especially* if you have experienced sexual abuse in the past (is this true, Jenny? It's what pops up in my head when i flash on your name).

By Jenny wren on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 08:24 pm:

okay thanks you guys. Here's my individual comments to you all:

Patrick: You're so lame! You had to wait 4-5 months... aw poor baby.

Cyst: I'm 16 he's 17.

J: thanks so much babe! you're a doll.

Margret: I have to say I agree with you a lot.

Mother of a love Child: right on.

Nate: Nate, sweetie, I love you and all but, (but being the key word here), shut up. Just shut up. All guys aren't like you, or what you think all guys are like.

J: I can't believe you AGREE with that! You should know by now that not EVERYONE is like that.

and last, but SURELY not least, Rhiannon: you hit it right on the mark. But like I said I went to counseling for quite a long time, and even though I know that doesn't mean I'm 'all better,' it means I know myself a little better and I know how to make wiser decisions.

!Everyone!:
    Because of all your input, I've decided to wait until we've made (at least) the three month mark, and then reconsider the whole business. And if we don't make it that long, well I'll be owing you guys a lot. I thank you all for at least putting your 2 cents in (and in some of your cases your $1.50).

jenny

By Cyst on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 09:35 pm:

that's good.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 27, 1999 - 01:07 am:

Don't forget the birth control.

One more time...

I can't tell you how scary it is to be a teenage boy and wonder if your girlfriend is pregnant. Sitting in the Planned Parenthood office wondering if you're an unplanned parent with a sinking feeling the size of the planet in the pit of your stomach is... not fun. It must be ten times as bad to be a teenage girl and wonder if you're pregnant.

By Patrick on Wednesday, October 27, 1999 - 01:12 pm:

as if i care that much, Jenny before you start calling me lame i refer you to the REST of my post.......so bite me otherwise and I encourage you to step into the body/mind of 16, 17, 18 year old male.......GUYS can most definitely be sweet, they can be sincere, honest, loving and everything else,you are looking for but if you kid yourself for one god damn minute that he is not thinking about sex with you every waking minute...then you are a fool...and notice the keyword....here Jenny...yes I WAITED for her. I WAITED FOR HER and I STAYED with her until she dumped me........considering she was NOT a virgin and I was I didn't see what the big deal was, but she had been abused in a previous relationship...so i am not as lame as you might think and most certainly not the poor baby you sarcastically called me.....so naturally i take a little offense at that....when i was trying to be helpful and honest......

By Nate on Wednesday, October 27, 1999 - 01:18 pm:

"Nate: Nate, sweetie, I love you and all but, (but being the key word here), shut up. Just shut up. All guys aren't like you, or what you think all guys are like. "

we should take a poll on this. you have to be at least a day into your third decade to answer.

yes, adolecent boys are like that. no, not all of them. but more than you think. it's a fact of nature.

By Nate on Wednesday, October 27, 1999 - 01:19 pm:

oh, but good luck on that. three months is a good idea. the longer you wait, the the better the chance he'll stick around after the fact.

By Patrick on Wednesday, October 27, 1999 - 01:21 pm:

i refer to my post to confirm what he is saying in both of his posts.........

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact