It's breakfast time...

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: It's breakfast time...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Sherbear on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 09:46 am:

I'm having frosted flakes. They say that they are super charged now, but basically that means that they've added more sugar per flake, thereby causing all children to run around like insane little monkeys harassing the hell out of teachers everywhere.
    I like frosted flakes.

By Nate on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 11:18 am:

they could be herassing teachers.

you never know.

i've decided that it is time in my career to move from black uniball ONYX pens to blue uniball ONYX pens.

i like to fuck up the tips of my ONYX pens so that writing bears the "scritch scritch" sound effect that so many foley artists insert into movies containing quill pens.

speaking of which, i found a flight feather under Kaya's cage the other day. i gave it back to him. he likes to hold his feathers like scepters. anyway, i can't remember if this is molt time, but i'm hoping this is the first feather of the molt.

this molt should reveal kaya's gender for certain. and reveal his brilliant incandescent violet head.

speaking of which, "I" is moving out today. my 11 month house guest. and prose, his tiny terror. he's also taking his unregistered firearms, which is a good thing i think.

which reminds me, did i mention my house was raided by the DOJ last friday. "I" was home, eating soup at the dining room table, when two US Marshalls entered the house. they were looking for an indoor dope farm, we suspect. all they found were two pipes, a bong and a few loaded firearms. small beans, apparently, since instead of chaining "I" they just said "I unloaded your firearms, sir."

my phone does half a ring every half hour. i'm wondering if it is bugged.

i've been having a lot of reality problems recently. i'm on this mental trip regarding evil, i can't quite shake it. not that i'm much concerned about my soul, i'm just stunned by too many unanswerable questions.

and yes, i could adopt a faith that would answer these questions for me. but that sounds like a cop out.

and yes, i could decide that morality is individual and there is no defined right and wrong. but that sounds like a cop out too.

so what path do i have? insecurity and uncertainty for the rest of my life because i'm skull to skull with a godhead i'm not even sure cares?

tomorrow i have an appointment to find out if i'm epileptic. don't tell mom, i don't want her to worry. i'm not sure if the GP will be able to do an EEG or if i'll have to be refered to a neurologist. i tried to skip the middle man and go straight to the neurologist, but they wouldn't take me without a referal. assheads that they are.

i hope i'm not, though if i am that will answer at least some questions. and if they take away my driver's license then at least that will help me push for a telecommuting gig.

fuckers.

i think everyone in my life is depressed.

this morning has born itself beautiful. blue sky and clouds stacked up over the mountains to the east. a pleasant light.

it's amazing how different the mood is on either side of a half-inch of glass.

what did darwin say? something about evil battles in beautiful woods and smiling plains.

aye.

and sherbear, if you're a newbie and not some old hand with a new handle:

fuck you, you ass.

welcome to sorabji.com

By J on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 11:48 am:

God Nate how awful,aren,t you like 28 or 29? Why are you just getting those tests now?I always thought that being epiletic was something you found out about when your young not that I know shit for shineola.If you really think you are epiletic please don,t play video games I read they can set off seizures.

By Patrick on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 12:04 pm:

why do you think the pigs picked YOUR house? Did they have probably cause? Had the previous owner been growing the cheeba? Or did they not find your hydro-set up?

the morning is beautiful on my end too. it finally stopped raining........it so clear and clean feeling after such a rain.....

they took the coffee machine for repairs this morning. fuckers.

By Nate on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 12:38 pm:

i'm 25. i recently found out that petitie mal seizures have similar symptoms to what i've taken all along to be acid flashbacks. yippiekiyi.

the US marshalls were looking for a previous occupant. they had a warrant and "I" gave them verbal permission to search the house (apparently they asked when they discovered that the old people don't live there anymore, even though we still get thier mail ... )

i schooled "I" on what say when a US marshall says "you mind if we look around anyway?"

my neighbor says the previous occupants were "a bunch of 3am bongo hitting hippies." "I" gave the feds this information.

"is your neighbor a hippie?"

apparently there was quite an op there in the past. there are a lot of nice spaces for growth of all sorts of growables.

By Patrick on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 12:54 pm:

my god, not only did the boy mooch off you for 11 months, the ding dong allowed marshalls to search your house????????????????

thats like rule #1 learned in a high school US Law class....

same for the glove compartment and trunk of your car. If they don't have a warrant they can't search it. However, i have heard cases in which the reply "no" is deemed probable cause and they do it anyway.......

By Nate on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 12:56 pm:

no. that can't be deemed probably cause.

repeat after me boys and girls:

"I will not grant permission to search my [car/home]"

By Isolde on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 07:00 pm:

I will not grant permission to search my [car/home].
    I had yoghurt for breakfast this morning.

By semillama on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 11:56 pm:

I will not allow PInks to live with me.

I will not allow Pinks to live with me.

i will not allow Pinks to live with me.

Thank God for can't-be-bothered-with-it cops.

Thak God for can't-be-bothered-with-it cops.

Thank God for...

By Gee on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 12:44 am:

Nate, you're 25??? Good lord! I thought you were in your thirty's at least! This changes everything.

By Margret on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 09:45 am:

Gee, have you ever seen the picture of him from PJboy's web-site? He's toothsome!

By J on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 10:55 am:

I didn,t know PJboy had a web-site and where the hell is he?

By Patrick on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 11:05 am:

i ahave only seen the distorted pic on your page margret, is ther another one out there.....

i am so hungry this am....."everything" bagel with butta is in orda

By Nates Bitch on Saturday, February 19, 2000 - 04:54 am:

Nate's not an epileptic. He just a hypocondriac who passes out occasionally when he drinks too much.

But Natorious -- whazzup w/the raid? High-income Whiteboys living in the NoCal wilds ain't supposed to get raided by Tommy-Lee-Jones-wannabees. (Did somebody drop a dime on you?) And you better KNOW that if you were Swine livin' in the same crib w/loaded firearms & a bong/yr ass wd be somebody's bitch in jail this very day!

But I'm quite concerned abt you, Nate. So here's a word to the wise/for whatever it may-or-may-not be worth: If you're wrestling w/the God thing/take a minute to siddown & pray. Not to any particular whoever or whatever/just in general. Abt yr personal shit. And if you come away from that feeling a bit lighter & better abt yrself/then whatever or whoever you feel heard yr prayers/call it God & believe in that. Becuz cool as you are/there is still something greater than Nate. In all yr Natoriousness.

And know that I am not alone here when I say that I love you. So don't get too funked-up abt anything.

By Nates Bitch again on Saturday, February 19, 2000 - 04:57 am:

I am currently eating Brown-n-Serve sausages. Original Recipe. With 2 aspirins & an o.j.-&-Fresca chaser. Becuz I had too much Sauza tonite.

By N.B.A. on Saturday, February 19, 2000 - 05:02 am:

By Gee on Sunday, February 20, 2000 - 03:18 am:

that link didn't show me anything. I'm not closer now to understanding what "toothsome" means than I was before.

By Rhiannon on Sunday, February 20, 2000 - 09:56 am:

Don't you have a dictionary around someplace, little missy? We have to do all your work for you?

Toothsome --: 1a: agreeable, attractive. b: sexually attractive. 2a: of palatable flavor and pleasing texture; delicious.

By heather on Sunday, February 20, 2000 - 11:38 am:

of palatable flavor and pleasing texture....

By semillama on Sunday, February 20, 2000 - 02:52 pm:

That slightly pebbly skin of his, plus the luxurious pelt of yeti-fur...

By Gee on Monday, February 21, 2000 - 01:51 am:

I have a tiny dictionary that I take to school with me, but I'm too lazy to run to the closet and fetch my knapsack and pull it out and look it up. It's just easier for me to wait and see who wants to come to my rescue. Now who's going to fix that darn link?

By Antigone on Monday, February 21, 2000 - 02:46 am:

By _____ on Monday, February 21, 2000 - 05:28 am:

By sarah on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 11:17 pm:

i don't care too much for money.

money can't buy me love.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact