wet juicy cunt

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: wet juicy cunt
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Jesse Alter on Tuesday, May 23, 2000 - 03:40 pm:

I am eating a ripe cunt. It's delicious.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 23, 2000 - 08:54 pm:

Come on, do you realy expect us to believe you could be eating a cunt while cruising the internet? I think that you should be paying more attention to one of those activities.

Just remember ol' Rev. semillama's sage advice: "When in doubt, eat pussy."

By Jt2 on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 01:08 am:

it seems as though that would be totally impossible, but yet fun to try!

By J on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 09:58 am:

This J+2 is not me,I just want to make that clear.

By JboxR on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 11:46 am:

"Ripe" is not exactly the word I would use to
    describe any cunt I would be exited about doing
    anything with, let alone eat! "Ripe" is better
    used to desribe a *really* *nasty* fart.

"Wow! THAT was RIPE!!!"

Of course, if an old bag is YOUR bag, then have at
    it Je

By patrick on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 01:00 pm:

(clap clap) Don't you people have work to do?????

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 02:09 pm:

Nope, we're all eating ripe, delicious, juicy cunts, and posting our feelings while doing so. Don't mind the maggots.

By J on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 04:07 pm:

Speak for yourself Dougie,all I ate today was a half a cantalope.

By Heartfelt sympathy on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 04:26 pm:

i almost ate my heart out

By Ralph on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 05:09 pm:

Half a cantaloupe? What kind of lunch is that? Must have mucus and fur for lunch.

By J on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 06:28 pm:

Maybe if your a cat.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 07:31 pm:

you can get salmanilla from cantaloupe.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 24, 2000 - 11:47 pm:

No way, salmonella from cantaloupe? I know people who are allergic to the mold that grows on the skin. I love all melons -- they keep putting out new kinds I've never seen before at the grocery, presumably from South America. Honeydews rule.

By Isolde on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 12:20 am:

My cat is chewing on my toe. But I am not eating anything. I haven't eaten in a while. I should do that. I keep forgetting to and then going to work and then...*poof* I haven't eaten in a day or two.
    And I haven't had genitalia in a while, let alone ripe.

By JboxR on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 01:19 am:

I was enjoying this girl's "melon" the other day when she said, "Hey, that's where my dog was licking me..."

Kind of makes you wonder...

By Sorabji on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 01:21 am:

i'm eating another beer and listening to the rain outside.

dinner was 2 pork chops and canned corn.

lightning. thunder. supposed to rain all night.

one of my kitchen cabinets has 5 cans of vienna sausages, 3 cans of corn, 1 can of creamed corn chowder, 5 cans of soup, 5 things of nissan cup-o-noodles, 4 boxes of spaghetti, 1 jar of spaghetti sauce, 2 cans of hormel chili, and a thing of mazola cooking spray.

i can't remember the other cabinets. it's raining hard as ass.

By J on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 01:44 am:

Hey,I had a pork chop too.A big old shake and bake with the potatoes with cheese,it was all good.It was in the 100,s today and it,s only May,I hope I,m not gnawing ropes by Septemember.

By cyst on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 02:21 am:

I like pretty much every food I've ever tried except cantalope.

By J on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 02:39 am:

Cantalope is good Cyst,it,s supposed to prevent cancer,plus it,s mostly water.I drink alot of water because of all the booze I drink.it,s a yen yang thing.I hate yams,even rhough it goes against my southern roots.

By JboxR on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 08:36 am:

Sorabji, I have to say that you make me laugh.
    Does anything get under your skin?

By cyst on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 09:45 am:

the staples of my diet are tomatoes and broccoli. if I don't die in a car crash first, I'm going to succumb to cancer, I bet, but it's not going to have much to do with what I've eaten.

By Nate on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 10:52 am:

it is all in the hip-waist ratio.

something like 19 people in the past something like a month or something have caught salmonilla from cantalope in the bay area.

you need to wash your hands after handling the rind. even if you've washed the rind.

always.

period.

because in nature cantaloupe are shat from giant birds.

By Dougie on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 11:08 am:

Uh huh. Is "shat" truly the past tense of shit?

By heather on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 12:08 pm:

nate, you are special

By Spider on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 12:51 pm:

It's salmonElla.

You don't pronounce "vanilla" like "vanella," do you, by any chance, Nate?

By Sam Ella on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 12:58 pm:

Sam & Ella

By J on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 03:02 pm:

I ate it and lived,but is that true Nate or are you just kidding,trying to give me another food phobia?

By Dougie on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 03:03 pm:

Guess so according to Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry: shat
    past and past participle of SHIT

By Nate on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 05:15 pm:

By cyst on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 08:43 pm:

christ. I have fucking 40-inch hips. I did not need to objectively, quantitatively know that. I want 39-inch hips. that seems a lot smaller.

40-inch hips, 26-inch waist. 1.54 ratio. does that mean I'll live forever?

By cyst on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 08:51 pm:

or, the other way around, 0.65.

Stacey Martin and Boris Palameta.

Psychology 1995

Male Perceptions of Female Attractiveness: The Importance of Waist-to-Hip Ratio

Presented at the Human Behavior and Evolution Conference, June, 1995, Santa Barbara, CA

-----------------------------------------------
    Human males may have been selected to evaluate potential mates on the basis of cues that honestly advertise health and fertility. One such cue may be low waist-to-hip ratio (WHR). 77 male university students rated the attractiveness of female figures with WHR's ranging from approximately 0.65 - 0.80. The figures were derived from photographs of three volunteers from different weight categories (normal weight, overweight, and underweight). A computer program was used to darken the photographs and to manipulate WHR's. Six different figures were produced for each volunteer model. Each participant rated all six figures from one randomly selected weight category. Normal-weight and underweight figures were rated as more attractive when weight was removed from the waist rather than the hips; the reverse was true for overweight figures. Despite their lower WHR's, figures with enlarged hips were not rated as more attractive than figures with enlarged waists. The importance of WHR as a criterion of mate choice may vary with local conditions.

By Sorabji on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 01:20 am:

i found a deck of naked lady playing cards in a honeydew patch in tampa.

i get salmonella from grocery store salmon once. i ate the fish, then took the A train to the World Trade Center, where i thought i was going to die.

now i have the hiccups. goddamit. holding my breath. not breathing, purging the hiccups. i can hear the upstairs neighbor moving things around, the cars whizzing past. now i'm yawning. now i'm breathing normal. i feel like belching. i need a glass of water, and a bowel movement. got rid of the hiccups.

By Gee on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 01:29 am:

you people have to stop saying salmonella. you say salmonella, I see semillama.

By sarah on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 05:53 pm:

hey semillama... wanna come to hawaii?

By sarah on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 05:53 pm:

oh crapola. he's on vacation already.

wah.

By Hula girl on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 05:58 pm:

9 out of 10 people get rid of the hiccups by eating a spoonful of sugar.

By Tony the Tiger on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 07:45 pm:

Yeah, and the other 1 out of 10 persons has to eat
    9 spoonfuls of sugar

By Isolde on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 08:24 pm:

I'd like to come to Hawaii. But I guess I'm not sem. Damn.
    I get rid of hiccups by focusing intently on something else. Unless they become painful. Which happens.

By semillama on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 11:23 am:

If someone wants to pay for my flight, I'll go anywhere.

I am considering going back out to the Pacific Northwest around the 4th of July, visit some old friends there, maybe get another tattoo. Where I'll be depends on if my best friend will still be in Portland. If I go, I will probably start out in Seattle and then maybe go down to Portland, then back to Wisconsin, hopefully with some new ink.

If I do go to Portland, I can be found somewhere in Powell's Books.

Or, you-all can just go to Albequirky Oct. 21. I'll be there, and I will be disappointed if there is a low Sorabjite turnout. Margret will be busy, and I'm going to need at least one other sorbjite to hang out with and enjoy the scenery.

By cyst on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 11:44 am:

we should meet up in portland or seattle, sem. let me know when you know what your plans are.

By patrick on Tuesday, May 30, 2000 - 01:24 pm:

what sorabji? no denty moore beef stew?

By semillama on Tuesday, May 30, 2000 - 07:13 pm:

well, it's abad time for those friends, and I think my Portland lpals are all moving out of the city soon.

( I am really fucking hating this computer now - it has spontaneously reset itslef again!)

So, i think I may go to Detroit, instead.

By Millicent havarti on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 06:23 pm:

sem
    i'll buy you a ticket to portland

By semillama on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 08:49 pm:

Now I'm thinking about going to XXX-Day instead. That might be groovy.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact