Speaking Of Racism

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Speaking Of Racism
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By 12 Furbys on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 02:31 am:

I'm in love with this vietnamese hot sauce. It comes in a clear plastic bottle with a green cap. There's a picture of a rooster on the front of it. The sauce itself is bright red and is supercalifragalisticexpealidociously hot and garlicky. It's so yummy. Unlike tabasco, which I find vinegary and flavorless. This stuff kicks ass. Speaking of ass, however, the only problem with it is that the next morning I invariably find myself pooping lava. Small price to pay.

However, because I can't pronounce the name of the sauce, and because of the next day effects on my lower GI, my friends and I have decided that it's Viet Nam's final parting shot for the war. We refer to it as, "Fuck You, Round Eye". We yell at each other in mock oriental accents, "You give us Agent Orange, we make you poop lava!" And then we laugh and laugh....

By Czarina on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 11:14 am:

When lava hits water,it cools and solidifys very quickly.Be careful you don't solidify your ass.
    12 Furbys,with no patent ass,seems like it could be a pretty serious situation.

By Hal on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 03:11 pm:

That shit kicks ass... Literally.

By Nate on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 02:15 pm:

sriracha is made in southern california.

when i get stoned i search the kitchen for things to put it on.

anything will do.

corners of cardboard.

it's not particularly hot though.

By Bill clinton on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 - 01:34 am:

ole jessie j should have ate something instead of doing something

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact