I'm eating grilled chicken but I'd rather be giving head...

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: I'm eating grilled chicken but I'd rather be giving head...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Alexa on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 09:44 pm:

Okay, so I am horny :D

By J on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 12:57 am:

Are you going to school in Kentucky??

By J on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 01:00 am:

Are you that little Mitchell gal?

By Hal on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 03:08 pm:

Settle down J.

So a person posts saying they would be eating chicken but they would rather be giving head, and then tell us they are horny..

DO YOU REALIZE ALEXA, THAT SOME OF US ARE POOR HORNY MALES WHO DON'T GET LAID???

That is such a wrong thing to do to poor innocent bastards such as us.

Jesus, now I have to go back to working with thoughts like that in my head, what are you trying to do kill people?

By moonit on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 03:25 pm:

I know when I'm horny, posting to every message board I can find instantly creates karma so that as soon as I leave the house men jump out at me and ask for sex.

loser

By Dougie on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 03:28 pm:

Hmmm, I'm giving head right now, but would rather be eating grilled chicken.

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 03:49 pm:

Is it working Dougie?

I might have to give it a try.

LS

By Dougie on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 05:34 pm:

Well, it's been over 2 hours now. My mouth's cramping up pretty bad. Even if I had it, I don't think I could eat any grilled chicken right now.

By Hal on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 06:44 pm:

Dougie my friend... Try Tuna next time.

By semillama on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 07:14 pm:

Kill two birds with one stone and eat a grilled chicken head. I though that was obvious.

By Czarina on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 11:32 pm:

No.No.No.

Whats wrong with you people?

Do none of you remember the importance of eating balanced meals?

Head AND chicken,in the same meal,provide way too much protein.

You can only choose one entree from this catagory.

By dave. on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 01:52 am:

protein is the friend of the fat fella.

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 08:18 am:

All of which reminds me of a joke I thought was terribly funny in junior high:

With your mouth pursed in an "O", you walk up to somebody pointing to your mouth and say,

Q: "Cocksucker's cramp. Get it?"

A: "Yeah"

Q: "How often???!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

By Hal on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 03:00 pm:

heh heh heh... ummm...

Damnit...

By Daniels friend Lugh the Frozen Storyteller on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 12:04 am:

jeesus. i'm gone for a while and the moral police have forgotten about this place. where are the moral police when you need them?

Hehe. Good one CZ. "member the one 'bout thAt frozen zucchini on a stick over in aisle 69?"

I feel a good cooperative story telling seesion coming up. How bout it?

By Mr. x on Friday, March 1, 2002 - 09:27 am:

ok . .. let's hear it now, please.

By LLJ on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 08:32 pm:

I"M FROM A GIRLS PESPECTIVE I THINK THAT GIVING HEAD TO US IS BETTER THAN EATING GRILLED CHICKEN ANY TIME:) SO STOP SUCH A BITCH AND GIVE US HEAD

By Longstick on Wednesday, March 9, 2005 - 04:44 pm:

There is nothing better than a sloppy blow job.

By Lt on Sunday, June 4, 2006 - 08:42 pm:

I have been blessed with the greatest head on earth. She was walking down the street and her tits were so firm and bouncy I could not resist talking to her. We went to the park and she gave me the best blowjob I have ever had. Right in front of the ranger station.

By Yogi on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 12:28 am:

hey hey, boo boo, let's get some pic-a-nic baskets and a little head!

By Daniel on Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 09:30 pm:

large tender succulently white deep sea scallops slowly sauted in light olive oil, with way too much cavendish greek seasoning in the cooking process, one piece of wheat bread with irish butter to soak the oil off the scallop meat.

There's twinge of BP scum in the pan after cooking. I wonder.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact