three pancakes, sausage, hash browns, and a glass of o.j.

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: three pancakes, sausage, hash browns, and a glass of o.j.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Odyss3y on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 01:42 pm:

at work.. :D

By eri on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 02:59 pm:

I eat almost every meal at work. I also cook them there :P

By Jonnyd on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 03:01 pm:

This AM, had a bowl of Special K and a bagel w/cream cheese. Lunch was two slices of Pesto Chicken Pizza!

By droopy on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 03:03 pm:

i had two prairie (not rocky mountain) oysters and salted coffee.

By sarah on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 03:26 pm:

i cooked and ate a mixed vegetable and roasted garlic fritata with asiago cheese sprinkled on top. also, an orange and a mug of green tea; later, a cup of coffee.

i am craving ooey gooey warm fudge brownies. not the box kind either.

By eri on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 05:36 pm:

Sauteed mushrooms. That and two cups of coffee. That is what I have eaten today.

By Sheila on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 06:04 pm:

i have baked 83 pies since thanksgiving. i am
    trying to arrest myself.

By Zedisdead on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 07:45 pm:

just smoked a joint so know telling what im fixin to eat =P

By semillama on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 09:05 pm:

I had a bowl of Optimum cereal for breakfast,
    the "Poblano Lunch" (chicken burrito and
    enchilada with mole and spanish rice) with a
    ton of fresh made tortilla chips, Chicken
    Vindaloo with a Guinness for dinner, and just
    now an EAS Advant-edge bar.

god I'm so stressed out.

By sarah on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 01:21 pm:

did you bake that many pies for a bake sale? fundraiser? for the geese? who eats that much pie?

i need help with pecan pie. it's a sad affair as it is currently. comes out like goo.

By sarah on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 01:25 pm:

btw sheila. i have really really missed you.

going off the pill freed me (if only temporarily...) from physically arresting food cravings and general carb obsessions. i only lasted 5 months on the pill before it ruined my life. i can now safely return to my belief that ingesting artifical hormones is the most evil thing one can do to one's body.

this morning i ate no breakfast. no appetite.

By heather on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:06 pm:

me too!

the pill sucked

By eri on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:16 pm:

I hated the pill. Had every side effect in the book. Got pregnant while on it. I only lasted about 6 months on it. The pill sucked.

By patrick on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:18 pm:

im pretty sure my wife would agree too.

im saving up.

By pez on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:24 pm:

i'm going to make vegetarian sushi today. gonna wrap it in blanched spinach leaves. umumumum. i've never made sushi before, but i promised the people that i do life drawing with. how hard could it be?

By Spider on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:25 pm:

The pill made me question whether certain personality traits of mine were really just a result of lacking estrogen. Shook me to the core.

By Antigone on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:35 pm:

Why is it so shocking to most people that personality and body chemistry are linked?

Serious question, not a jab.

By sarah on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:41 pm:

i'm not shocked by it at all. in fact, i presume that we all are little modules of chemicals and neurological activities and that 99% of "who we are" is a direct effect of that.

the pill just so happens to have a profound effect on body chemistry resulting in correspodingly profound effects on behavior and emotions.

By Spider on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:53 pm:

Because I had thought that I was a certain way because of experiences I had / decisions I had made / beliefs I held / natural temperament, not because of some trifling hormone. The pill made me behave in ways that I thought were contrary to my nature, but since the pill balanced out an imbalance, doesn't that mean that the new me was the true me? That was a horrifying thought.

So now I'm off the pill. And my hormones seem to have balanced out on their own, and my personality is the same as it ever was. Hooray.

Maybe this is why some people refuse Prozac.

By sarah on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:58 pm:

people are not prescribed prozac for personality problems or disorders. if you're an asshole, prozac won't make you suddenly charming.

all it does it, so far, is balance out the brain chemistry so you can stop crying long enough to get out of bed and think clearly enough to recognize what the problem is and how to solve it.

By Spider on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 03:05 pm:

After reading what Sarah wrote, I think the underlying question is whether or not the mind is immaterial.

I very strongly believe in mind/body duality, and this was a piece of evidence that contradicted my hypothesis, and jeez, when it's your own selfhood at stake, that's quite a blow.

There's a lot of data that's used as evidence for mind/body monism (for example, it's been shown that talk therapy reduced overactivity in a particular part of the brain in OCD patients in exactly the same degree as medication), but I don't think there's enough to definitively prove either side's case. I easily accept that there is a connection between mind and body, but I'm not content to make any reductions.

What do you think?

By patrick on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 03:10 pm:

i think i'm hungry and will regretably eat fast food for lunch because i only have $5 and in order to eat remotely healthy around here you need at least $7.

By Spider on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 03:12 pm:

Sarah, I guess the difference between Prozac and the pill was that with the pill, my starting state was the better one. If I had been a ball of rage before the pill and the pill made me calmer and more patient, then I'd certainly take it. The opposite was true, though.

The same identity questions would remain, though.

I think people are reluctant to accept healing in whatever form it takes because we can become very attached to our pain. It can become the only stable thing we have, and so we identify with it, and the thought of losing it can be frightening.

By Platypus on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 01:14 am:

Maybe I was just a bitch to begin with. I didn't notice any difference on the pill. It does affect some people differently, though.

By heather on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 02:07 am:

i want to know who's to say that calmer and more patient is better

hey. or maybe it just changes your perception- you're actually nicer but you feel like you're meaner.

By sarah on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 11:06 am:

this morning i ate 1/2 a protein bar and a huge glazed cinnamon roll. and green tea.

By Dougie on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 11:10 am:

1/2 a salt bagel with scallion cream cheese. Way too salty. Had to pitch the other 1/2.

By sarah on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 11:50 am:

bagels are the most boring food imaginable, next to wonder bread.

By eri on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 12:07 pm:

I love boring bagels. I had coffee again. And some sourdough toast. Won't have much of anything for a while as the apartment complex has shut off all water for the rest of the day to do "repairs" on our crappy ass water system.

By Antigone on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 02:34 pm:

Spider, by saying "I believe" you make any evidence irrelevant.

By droopy on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 02:47 pm:

i believe in miracles, you sexy thang.

By sarah on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 02:53 pm:

i believe i should bake cookies tonight.

By Spider on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 03:00 pm:

That's not necessarily true, Antigone. First, it depends on how you're using the word "believe,"
    and second, I can come to believe in something based on the examination of evidence.

You could replace the phrase "I strongly believe in" in my post above with "I support the existence of" or "I am convinced of the existence of" mind/body duality.

By Christopher on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 03:11 pm:

I was convinced of the existence of my cinnamon roll. I ate it, and now it is no longer. If I still believe in it, does this constitute an act of faith? When it comes out my other end, will it be akin to a resurrection? Have I found religion at last? They really, really are "Happy Donuts", aren't they?

By Spider on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 03:20 pm:

If your continued existence in your eaten cinnamon roll has anything at all to do with Platonic forms, I'm out.

By agatha on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 04:40 pm:

rats. now i want a cinnamon roll.

By sarah on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 04:47 pm:

i heat them up and eat the warm, gooey inner coils first. the outer coils sometimes are too dry and not worth eating, so i'll eat the inner coils of another one instead.

every thursday a mysterious "they" brings in krispie kremes and cinnamon rolls to both the kitchens in the admin bldg where i work.

the accounting ladies... they go nuts. i see them pass by the kitchen, gazing longingly at the treats. others call each other from the kitchen phone for moral support. "Carol, do you want me to bring you back another doughnut?" and out they go with a plate containing two or more doughnuts.

it's crazy. texans are crazy.

By patrick on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 04:54 pm:

accounting department here always has snacks. EVERY DAMN DAY OF THE WEEK! be it candies, cookies, cakes, whatever.

i guess their jobs are so ridiculously boring otherwise, it helps them through the day but boy are they developing a serious case of office ass.

in my department we smoke.

By Christopher on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 05:21 pm:

What about Cinnabon's, sarah? Do they have them near you? They serve them up warm, and completely covered in a thick glaze..large as a cat's head. They come with pecans too if you want them. I'll eat maybe one of them every few months because I know that there is a finite amount that one can eat before succumbing to massive coronary failure.
    The ones that I eat more regularly come from the local "Happy Donuts", and are much more modest on the food-as-sin scale.

By sarah on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 05:39 pm:

i don't like doughnuts. honestly.

i have never eaten a Cinnabon, mostly because i'm afraid of the addiction factor. i mean, you don't miss what you've never had, and treats like that are very dangerous to my all encompassing fear of losing control of my eating forever and ever and gaining back 100 lbs.

By eri on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 05:51 pm:

I don't eat any sweets, donuts, cinnamon rolls, anything with icing. I just don't like them.

By Dougie on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 06:29 pm:

Cinnabons are to die for. With a large strong coffee, I'm good to go for days. Salt Lake City airport has one. I always seem to get one when I'm flying through there. You're right about the dry coils on the outside of some cinnamon rolls, sarah. Nasty nasty.

By Cat on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 06:58 pm:

Bangkok has a Cinnabon. Before I went up to Northern Thailand, I totally pigged out and put on enough weight to survive a week of rice and humidity.

Normally I come back from Thailand looking like a stick and at least a bra size smaller, but this time I was only a few pounds down. Cinnabon saved my tits!

By eri on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 07:05 pm:

If I had any tits to save I would actually try some Cinnabon. Maybe if I eat enough of them, I could gain some weight and get some of my tits back. Anyone know if they have any in San Antonio?

By Platypus on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 08:19 pm:

I had a little avocado/tomato/olive thing with olive oil, dill, and balsamic.
    A sandwich.
    And a yummy lemon tart thing.

I almost got a twelve foot octupus, last night. I was in the parking lot of the supermarket and I heard a man talking on his cell phone about how to cook octupus.
    "Hey," I said, "I know how to cook octupus!"
    "My son just pulled in a twelve foot octupus, and he doesn't know what to do with it," the man said.
    Of course, intrepid octupus fiend that I am, I said
    "I'll take it!"
    And the man said "ok, I'll have to see what my son wants to do with it." He's supposed to call me tonight. I love that this is such a small place that it's ok for me to give strange men my phone number. It turns out he used to be my best friend's baby sitter or something. Wierd.

anyway, he hasn't called back yet.

By pez on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 01:31 am:

octopus: sounds yummy, but i probably wouldn't eat unless under specific circumstances.

i just made ramen. with peas and carrots and mushrooms and bell pepper and cilantro. and some leftover spinach sushi that i made yesterday.

mmmm.

i miss calamari. if i ever ate meat again, it would be either sashimi or calamari. yummy.

By moonit on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 01:44 am:

I just ate a reeses peanut butter cup. they are really hard to get here, so whenever I see them I buy about three packs.mmmm

bad evil thing.

Oh, and Dr.Oop. It's

'I believe that Mel's cool'.

Which makes sense if you know mine and Gee's names.

By Platypus on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 01:56 am:

I eat things I kill.

The octupus was...very much alive the last time I saw it, although it probably would have been pretty tough since it's so big. Sadly, he ended up selling it to a resturant, so I suppose I'll never know.

By pez on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 02:05 am:

i like your theology on eating.

octopus is very very nice to eat when it can be had and when it isn't sadly overcooked.

i heard once that some people put octopus into the washing machine to tenderize it.

By droopy on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 02:06 am:

(i get it)

i believe mel's a sexy thang.

By Platypus on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 02:08 am:

Well, first you get all the icky stuff out. Then you peel off the icky outer layer. Then you beat the shit out of them.

By moonit on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 05:34 am:

ah the internet. where imagination roams free

By sarah on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 10:52 am:

this morning i didn't eat breakfast.

thursdays being the cinnamon roll day means thursdays are my Free Day. yesterday afternoon i had two or three of those little easter egg candy size butterfinger chocolate thingies, a bunch of peanuts, and when i got home, after having steak and salad for supper, i made a half batch of no-bake oatmeal peanut butter chocolate cookies and ate about 3/4 of them, half of that before they even cooled off.

so yeah. no appetite this morning. that's the thing about peanut butter... still feel kinda full.

in spite of my Days Off, or perhaps because of them, it appears i'm on my way to getting the eating/weight thing back under control. i'm doing a modified Body For Life program (working out harder and smarter, not longer) and it works. i may not be getting thinner, but my muscles are getting bigger than they ever have before, it's almost spooky.

By sarah on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 10:53 am:

btw, Cat. "cinnabon saved my tits" made me spew coffee all over the place. you crack me up!

By Spider on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 11:08 am:

Sarah, can you tell me how much you can lift/press doing various exercises? I want to be inspired.

My arms are appallingly weak. I do 3 sets of 10 reps on that upside-down push-up type machine, set at 15 lbs., and I'm dying around rep # 28.

But I can press 110 lbs. with my legs (3 sets of 10) and I'm fine.

I need to spread that strength around.

By Nate on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 11:21 am:

octopus

pl. octopuses, octopods, octopodes

octopi is wrong

the most highly developed of the cephalopods

octopuses have three hearts

change color and texture quickly

quite intelligent

octopuses can be taught to distinguish shapes and colors
    to pull corks from bottles
    to unscrew lids

are monogamous

By sarah on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:12 pm:

oh boy. ok, but just remember... you asked for it.

this is from memory.

CHEST

Dumbell Press

set one, 12 reps - 22.5 lbs (per dumbell)
    set two, 12 reps - 25 lbs
    set three, 10-12 reps - 27.5 lbs
    set four, 8-10 reps - 30 lbs followed immediately by another 8-10 reps with 20 lbs dumbells

or i'll do regular, horizontal bench press. i never have anyone to spot me, so i have to use the one that has the barbell locked between the steel plates and the little rungs up and down it.

Bench Press

set one, 12 reps - barbell plus 50 lbs (25 lb plate on each side)
    set two, 12 reps - barbell plus 50 lbs
    set three, 8-10 reps - barbell plus 60 lbs
    set four, 6-8 reps (if i'm lucky) - barbell plus 60 lbs

Flys

set one - 12 lbs (per dumbell)
    set two - 15 lbs
    set three - 15 lbs
    set four - 17.5 lbs

Incline Press (hammer strength machine)

set one - 25 lbs (each arm)
    set two - 30 lbs
    set three - 30 lbs (i'm getting REAL tired about now)

Lower Chest Press (hammer strength)

set one - 30 lbs (each arm)
    set two - 35 lbs
    set three - 35 lbs

then i do two sets of triceps. overhead press, 3 sets, 10-12 reps, w/ 20 or 22.5 lb dumbell. tricep extensions (on my back) 3 sets of 10-12 reps, 10-12 lbs each arm. or the the bar and pulley press down thing, 3 sets, 10-12 reps, anywhere from 30-50 lbs, depending on how weak/strong i'm feeling.

BACK

Pull Downs

set one, 12 reps - 70 lbs
    set two, 12 reps - 80 lbs
    set three, 10-12 reps - 85 lbs
    set four, 10 reps - 90 lbs

Upright Row

set one, 12 reps - 50 lbs
    set two, 12 reps - 60 lbs
    set three, 10-12 reps - 70 lbs
    set four, 8-10 reps - 80 lbs (PAIN!)

then i started doing this new exercise that hurts like all get out. you use what i think is called a standard bar bell. it's a long, straight bar with weights on each end. i bend over at the waist, stagger my legs (bent for support), and i stay bent over and i pull up the barbell, starting with my arms extended all the way down in front of my knees, and then pulling my arms up, elbows tucked in and up toward the ceiling.

you gotta have a REALLY STRONG lower back to do this one and you gotta be real careful.

i have no idea what this one is called. i'll call it Bend Over Row :)

Bend Over Row

set one, 12 reps - 45 lb barbell
    set two, 12 reps - 50 lb barbell
    set three, 10-12 reps - 50 lb barbell

Lawnmowers

set one, 12 reps - 17.5 lbs dumbell (each arm)
    set two, 12 reps - 20 lbs
    set three, 10-12 reps - 22.5 lbs

Lower Back Raises
    set one, 12 very slow reps - my own body weight
    set two, 12 very slow reps - my own body weight
    set three, 10 very slow reps - my own body weight

sometimes i'll get on the Gravitron and do some pull ups, just playing around trying to see how much of my own body weight i can lift three times in row. but by that time i'm totally fatigued, so it's not much.

then i'll do some biceps.

Bicep Curls

with dumbells:
    set one, 12 reps - 12 lb dumbells
    set two, 12 reps - 12 lbs
    set three, 8-10 reps - 15 lbs

or

with crooked barbell:
    set one, 12 reps - 30 lbs
    set two, 12 reps - 30 lbs
    set three, 8-10 reps - 35 lbs

Hammer Curls

set one, 12 reps - 12 lb dumbells
    set two, 12 reps - 12 lbs
    set three, 8-10 reps - 15 lbs

LEGS

Leg Press

set one, 12 reps - 230 lbs (i'm not kidding... two 45 lb plates and one 25 lbs plate on each side)
    set two, 12 reps - 250 lbs
    set three, 10-12 reps - 270 lbs
    set four, 8-10 reps - 290 lbs (three plates each side)
    maybe set five, 6-8 reps - 290 lbs

then i'll either do gluteus extensions or hamstring curls next. whichever i do next depends on which machine is open. and i'll do 4 sets of the next exercise and 3 sets the following exercise. in terms of number of sets per muscle group, i'm always doing 4-4-3-3.

Glut Extensions

set one, 12 reps - 120 lbs (one leg at a time)
    set two, 12 reps - 130 lbs
    set three, 12 reps - 140 lbs
    set four, 10-12 reps - 140 lbs

Hamstring Curls

set one, 12 reps - 45 lbs
    set two, 12 reps - 50 lbs
    set three, 10-12 reps - 55 lbs
    set four, 10 reps - 55 lbs

Leg Extensions (Quads)

set one, 12 reps - 40 lbs
    set two, 12 reps - 45 lbs
    set three, 10-12 reps - 50 lbs
    (i probably could do 55 lbs, but haven't tried because these fuckers hurt like hell by the time i get there.)

then i do abs. i don't do crunches unless i'm holding a dumbell up over my head. i use a 20 lb dumbell and do a bending, twisting thing. or i do this other thing on an incline abs bench. too difficult to explain... using abs to push your feet toward the ceiling, followed by leg raises.

SHOULDERS

Shoulder Press

seated machine:
    set one, 12 reps - 25 lbs (both arms)
    set two, 12 reps - 30 lbs
    set three, 12 reps - 35 lbs
    set four, 10-12 reps - 40 lbs

or

standing free weights:
    set one, 12 reps - 15 lbs (each arm)
    set two, 12 reps - 15 lbs
    set three, 10-12 reps - 17.5 lbs
    set four, 8-10 reps - 20 lbs

Lateral Raises

set one, 12 reps - 10 lbs (each arm)
    set two, 12 reps - 10 lbs
    set three, 10 reps - 12 lbs

Upright row

set one, 12 reps - 17.5 lbs dumbells (each arm)
    set two, 12 reps - 20 lbs lbs
    set three, 10-12 reps - 22.5 lbs
    set four, 8-10 reps - 25 lbs

then i'll do either front raises for anterior development or rear delt row. i change it each time. front raises i find incredibly boring and time-consuming.

Front Raises

set one, 12 reps - 15 lb dumbells (each arm)
    set two, 12 reps - 15 lb
    set three, 10-12 reps - 15 lb

Rear Delt Row

set one, 12 reps - 45 lbs
    set two, 12 reps - 50 lb
    set three, 10-12 reps - 55 lb

so yeah, that's about it. lifting four days a week. two of the other days i do a 20-25 minute high intensity cardio workout, but never more than 25 minutes. sometimes on shoulder days i'll squeeze in a 15-25 minute high intensity cardio workout too. i always take one day off, usually Thursdays or Fridays.

By agatha on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:14 pm:

jesus.

that sounds horrible.

(scrabble)

By sarah on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:20 pm:

(it's hala's turn)

By agatha on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:23 pm:

(okay, mwah)

By dave. on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:31 pm:

what a girlie workout!

By sarah on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:33 pm:

i hope sem reads all of that. as much as i wanted to help spider, i'm really hoping to impress sem with how strong i am :)

it's not horrible. the whole process takes about one hour, including a 5-7 minute warm-up.

(smoooch)

By sarah on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:33 pm:

dave, how much you wanna bet i could bench press you, at least once?

By Spider on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:40 pm:

Holy shit, Sarah. That is so cool.

How long have you been weight-lifting? Two years?

By dave. on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:48 pm:

you can bench 300?

By sarah on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 01:21 pm:

probably not. but i definitely could leg press you.

so there.

By sarah on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 01:38 pm:

thanks Spider!

it's been more like three years. one full year with Lonny. the first year i didn't really know what i was doing. when i started i aleady had lost a lot of weight just by diet and exercise, but wasn't body building. hiring lonny was the difference between dicking around on machines and seeing very little progress in terms of muscle development and being the He-Woman i am today.

or maybe the Hee-Haw-Woman. because i mean, no matter what i do, i can't see to get rid of what feels like and appears in the mirror to be an enormously disproportionate amount of fat on my booty. big ol' lumpy booty.

but whatever. i *gotta* get over that. i am who i am and i'm not perfect, but i've come a long way.

the therapist told me to look at myself in the mirror twice a day and say something like "i am perfect (or beautiful?) the way i am right now, and i have it in my power to change anything i want." i like the second part of that sentence quite a lot.

i guess it just goes to show how lucky i am that this stupid issue is the most troubling thing in my life, and what a big baby i really am.

By sarah on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 01:41 pm:

wow. this prozac shit really helps.

By Antigone on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 02:23 pm:

dave, I can bench 300.

c'mere, you! :)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact