Bacon Egg and Chesse Biscuit

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Bacon Egg and Chesse Biscuit
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Mike on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 09:10 am:

Yummy, McDonalds BE&C Biscuit!!

By dave. on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 09:56 am:

jitb's sourdough breakfast sandwich is waaaaaaay better. throw a hash brown on it and you have the most heavenly hunk of starch and hydrogenated oil $3 can buy.

By patrick on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 11:55 am:

im washing done barrels of angst, jet-fueled aggression and sadness down with my coffee.

best god damn hunk of self pity money can't buy.

im watching the 5 square block area where I work turn into a police state and a movie set at the same time. fucking crackpot Academy awards. wanker party with wanker trophies brought to you by wankers, for the wankers. more rent-a-pigs than you can shake a stick at. sidewalks corral you around. its almost like they WANT wackjobs to bomb the place.

working late but not as late as my wife. monatenous database entry. seemingly futile. over 400 retailers in the list and most will not order. label stick stick stick stick. fold fold fold. being told UPS shipping bills are this, sample garment bills are that...step-parents wanting to get their investment back. oh yeah...PAY THE FUCKING RENT! suck my cock citibank! ram it up your rectum PacBell.

Secretly glad the loan was put off while we clear of the mistaken identity on our credit report. Total mix up.

the company doesnt need any more loans, just brutal ass work to get stores to order. the Japan market is interested, which is good because we have oversstock of size small that needs to move. laugh, but its true.

im loosing my shit and not getting properly blown in the meantime.

this is hardass business...you HEAR ME????

some fucker better buy something Saturday night im going to end it all.

By patrick on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 03:13 pm:

I walked right by the yutz taking this picture.

By Ophelia on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 07:15 pm:

I dunno, Patrick. Can you really beat the angst of a fucked up 17 year old virgin?

By Ophla on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 07:16 pm:

(pardon my walowing)

By Ophla on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 07:17 pm:

(pardon my wallowing)

By Ophelia on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 07:19 pm:

shit. why the fuck am i in the shittiest mood today? I hate everything. thanks for listening.

By patrick on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 07:48 pm:

no i can't.

my wife correctly pointed out to me today that things have steadily gotten better for us as we have gotten older.

she reminded me that when we first got together, we both were living in a crummy 2 bedroom apartment (now we live in a less crummy two bedroom apartment in a much better neighborhood in a city 5 times bigger) making less than $6/hour doing something that we enjoyed but didn't allow us to do many of the things we enjoyed outside of work. we had crummy cars that made us nervous on trips longer than a half hour, were subject to more nagging from our parents and on and on and on.

now, close to ten years later....she 30, me 27, we are doing what we enjoy doing, though working hard at it. We own a struggling but very real company with much potential. We are expressing ourselves and being seen with our crafts and generally speaking enjoying life a bit more. Yeah we got a shit load more debt, but what is debt....really? Does it matter if you $1000 to a credit card or $10,000. In the end it doesnt matter.

being 17 and a virgin is no big fucking deal so fahgetbout that that. i was 18 when i lost mine...there is no rush for sex. its over rated anyway. Also, most of your peers probably lie about sex anyway, so pay no mind.

By pez on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 12:41 am:

i'm 20 and still have it. and i have lotsa boyfriends but i don't know.

By Ophelia on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 03:46 pm:

no i'm not that concerned about my virginity. whatever, i was just pointing out that some of the angst is sexual.

By semillama on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 08:27 pm:

Tell you what patrick. You have the $10,000
    credit card bill, and I'll take the $1000 bill, and
    we'llsee who has the immedite change in
    lifestyle.

By patrick on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 11:28 am:

your missing the point chump.

why don't come west homeboy?

By pez on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:53 pm:

hey sem... didn't you say way back when that you gonna come visit pdx sometime?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact