Left over Tai food

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Left over Tai food
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 01:12 am:

from an expensive restaurant. The kind that is fit for a KING.

By agatha on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 03:13 am:

Sounds rather fattening and full of c(h)olesterol.

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 03:21 am:

It is nice to see you have fans that like to copy your words verbatim. Nice work for a little miniscule message board novice, agatha.

Check in more often with Me.

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 03:45 am:

Let me fix that agatha.

It is nice to see you have fans that like to copy your words verbatim. (That is) nice work for a little miniscule message board novice, agatha.

Check in more often with Me.

By dave. on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 09:52 am:

that's the spirit!

By agatha on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 11:22 am:

heh. while we're correcting:

T(h)ai

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 03:01 pm:

LOL

You mean you took time to (look up) the word Thai. Don't you work? Give me a break. Why don't you attend to your own posts, and give THE MASTER'S posts a break?

Mine are always brilliant, but yours are boring.
    <ROFLMAO at this dimwit>

By pez on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 03:39 pm:

shut up. agatha is a nice human being who doesn't have to reign supreme all the time unlike SOME people...

give it up. giiiiiive iiiiiiit uuuuuuup.

By agatha on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 04:21 pm:

It's okay, Pez.

Thai, as in Thailand. You know, the country.

By wisper on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 04:50 pm:

hint: it's the far-away place, where the dragons
    live.

By pez on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 04:56 pm:

yah.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact