Sweetcorn I grew myself

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Sweetcorn I grew myself
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 01:36 pm:

At last I found out how to grow it,you need to grow them in clumps,and shake the plants now and then so they can cross-pollinate.,and it only took me half a century or more to find that out,cool,huh? My Grandparents would be ashamed of me..all of them farmers,for hundreds of years.

By Dougie on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 01:55 pm:

Does your dental situation in England allow you to eat it on the cob, or do you have to cut it off first?

By spunky on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 02:23 pm:

omg

By V on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 03:30 pm:

Dougie,or may I call you Sir? ,,would you mind,awefully,If v were to suggest you dip your scrotum in boiling sulphuric acid for 6 hours,and then get back to good ,ol v in London with a better insult than that pathetic little bit of banter,if you can still stand,v can think of discriptions of you,NURD,GEEK,PRICK,CUNT...Dougie,look man,my time is your time,what shall I call you?...fucking good news Dougie,v,s Doctor just told v I HAVE 50 YEARS MORE,AT LEAST....THATS 50 MORE YEARS OF TAKEING POT SHOTS AT YOU!!! FUCKING A!!!...NOW,UH,YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS Dougie,it means v can piss on your grave,and I will.,whoops, forgot to mention DOUGIE,I may even take a dump on you.Enjoy.

By V on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 03:36 pm:

...and to to confirm that,v will for for a fact shit on your grave.

By V on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 03:44 pm:

...Hi spunky,how was your day? on a score of 1 to 10,in v,s opinion you are o.k., 9 out of 10.

By V on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 03:57 pm:

...droopy got 10 out of 10,so did DODI,and The Watcher got 9 out of 10,as he gave me a small insult a few years back.

By V on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 04:16 pm:

spunky,but as you fore saw how v would react to an insult,v puts you at 9/half % smart Sorabji.,"thats out of 10",not bad,for a human.

By Dougie on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 08:56 pm:

That's all well and good, but you didn't answer my question, fucknut -- can you manage gnawing your sweetcorn off the cob, or do you have to cut it off the cob first to eat it?

By Czarina on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 11:05 pm:

I love you Dougie :)

By V on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 06:18 pm:

DOUGIE!!! HOWDIE FUCKNUT,v got ALL his gleaming teeth intacto,how about you,gay boy niggger.

By V on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 06:36 pm:

C.Z....V understands you,I dont have a problem with lesbians.

By eri on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 10:57 pm:

Cz a lesbian? OMG. That's funny.

And you still didn't answer Dougie's question. Just cuz your teeth are there doesn't mean that they work well enough to eat corn off of the cob, so what is it? Really? We're all just dying to know the answer.

By sarah on Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 07:42 pm:

what i want to know is, v, do you like celery?

By V on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 09:08 pm:

sarah,I am so glad you asked that,celery is like "Kriptonite" to Superman,it kills me stone dead,it is by far THE most disgusting food in the universe.I would prefer to eat live tarantula spiders.

By V on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 09:16 pm:

eri,when you consider, v can chew the meat and fat off most Sorabjis,my teeth are a o.k.,but the canines tend to cut in to my lower lip.

By Eri on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 10:09 pm:

You know V, a cosmetic dentist or a nail file can fix that canine problem.

Too bad on the celery, though. No calories, so eating it actually burns calories......

Or that's what I heard in the 80's.

By V on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 10:11 pm:

...being a "blood sucking vampire"as jack called me a few years back sure has its draw backs.,and v is still,by English Law,"an official lender",but for the record,I do not charge an extortionate rate....You know,I still dont understand how jack knew I also do loans,its creepy.

By eri on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 10:42 pm:

Creepy is half of the fun.

By V on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 04:02 pm:

eri,right on.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact