A bean shoot and bamboo thing

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: A bean shoot and bamboo thing
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 06:20 pm:

,,,24 hours ago,to be straight with you,v finds food just so boreing,most of it tastes like nothing to me,I dont ever get hungry,as I have allmost no sence of taste or smell.,but I try to eat at least one time in 24 hours,but it still tastes like cardboard.Do some of you find food fun?

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 06:29 pm:

Uhmm food is a fuel enegry for our body to uhmm, consume and therefore, it give us a strength. Don't you think I got that right? McDonald makes me poop like shit Yuck!

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 06:30 pm:

Oh, you can make a Blowgun using a Bamboo and use Beans as a weapon, just aim at Ronnie McDonalds.

By V on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 06:46 pm:

...v gets about 5% of of the taste you get,but salt beef and latkas are still awesome to me,you need to go into some Yiddish district and get some very soon,its amazing,and will blow your taste buds clean off.Dont worry about going in to the shop,they will allways guess you are Jewish.

By V on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 06:53 pm:

D.P.,AVOID MC,FAT,it will kill you,o.k.,have a sweetcorn on a stick,but thats it.

By V on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 07:17 pm:

D.P....did I tell you about Big Eric?....a mate of v,died at the age of 38,due to Mc.Donalds,he was on "bargain buckets"...you only get them in England,feeds a family of 8.,he did 4 a day,and died at the age 40,as all his internal organs shut down at the same time,weight 42 stone at the time he died.,thanks to Mc.Donalds.

By V on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 07:49 pm:

....well,eating enough food for 32 people a day is not normal,is it?

By V on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 08:10 pm:

...myself I eat enough for 1/3 of a person,but I dont do exercise ,apart from walking 600 yards a day,maximum.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 10:30 pm:

I always walk like uhmm,2 or 3 km a day ,I loved walk so much, it keeps me in shape.But I don't run anymore, they said it is useless.

By heather on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 03:40 am:

i get it now, borat's not-famous cousins

By V on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 07:23 pm:

heather,if you cant post smarter than that,go away.Like your last posting was sooo weak,,you need to power up right now....v is at this moment surrounded by the ambient smell of joss sticks,bet your smelling some flab burger from Mc.Donalds right now.

By V on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 07:42 pm:

D.P.,like you are so correct,v did hundreds of marathons years back,now my knees are worn out,but no one told me at the time what would happen.The only upside is I can smoke hugh amounts of cigs,and not get out of breath,(100 a day)at this moment,my lungs must be the size of a Blue Whale,or bigger.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 01:45 am:

V, I don't smoke anymore. I gave it up. I am tired of it.

By lapis on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 02:31 am:

v,if you cannot learn to use a comma,go away.

big black lungs! oh yeah, you'll live forever. outlive all of us. the world will end, all that's left is v the trollking and the roach kingdom.

By lapis on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 02:33 am:

cigarettes interfere with your senses of taste and smell, by the way.

even one day (off the fags) makes food taste better.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 02:54 am:

I agree with lapis, before I quit cig offically, my smell sense everything smells like a cardboard.i don't know why.

By V on Friday, June 1, 2007 - 06:22 pm:

D.P,You know...you are far smarter than you think you are?

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, June 2, 2007 - 01:58 am:

V, I am not that smarter, But ,I know you are smarter than me. :-)

By V on Tuesday, June 5, 2007 - 05:19 pm:

D.P...I am not smarter than than you,v is just an old rich guy that posts on Sorabji as I get bored and cant sleep more than 4 hours a night,v is not "The Watcher" at all,he was some good old American boy that perhaps died or gave up on Sorabji,as he got so many insults,v... well,you just cant kill "a blood sucking vampire" like v,as some person told me on Sorabji a few years back.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact