yeah... that I didn't do laundry last night

sorabji.com: Do you have any regrets?: yeah... that I didn't do laundry last night
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, April 17, 1998 - 09:59 am:
    Ugh. This means I have to do it tonight or I have no "skivvies" for tomorrow.

By Gopher it on Friday, April 17, 1998 - 11:14 am:
    Hey I don't like to keep things (in my) brief(s). How about we just 'do it' tonight and then neither of us will need our 'skivvies' tomorrow?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, April 17, 1998 - 11:27 am:
    Oh my.... well if you are of the gay male pursuasion, then by all means, YES!

By Gopher It on Friday, April 17, 1998 - 05:19 pm:
    Got caught up today, and had my plans for the evening changed by a mad boss!!!

Sorry, but I'll be doing time. Guess you'll have to visit the "Maytag" man tonight. (The spin cycle has it's benefits).

However, I've found SORABJI and I'll be back. The regulars seem like real fun...

and

"Yes" you're my kinda GUY......

By Pete on Saturday, April 18, 1998 - 08:40 am:
    "Love Is In The Air...."

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, April 18, 1998 - 04:59 pm:
    LOL@Pete!

So, Gopher It, we're on the same team and all. If you're from the Washington DC area there is a GOD, but then again, since Pete is nearby, I already know that.

Friends are GREAT!

*smile*

By R.C. on Saturday, April 18, 1998 - 09:12 pm:
    Jim -- the hell with doing ALL the laundry. Just wash out a couple of prs. of undies (you can microwave-dry them if yr date is waiting in the car) & you're good to go! 'Til Monday, anyway.

*Note: Only dry 100% cotton items in the microwave. Silk, nylon, etc. WILL melt!

By Pete on Saturday, April 18, 1998 - 11:57 pm:
    The voice of experience has spoken.

Any silk undies in your arsenal Jim?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, April 19, 1998 - 01:11 am:
    LOL@Pete!!!

LOL

There aren't enough silk worms in the world, pal!!! LOL

And R.C.... too late.. washed and dried. Now getting them into the dresser before they're all dirty again is another trick.

*grin*

By Chuck Woolery on Sunday, April 19, 1998 - 03:18 am:
    Welcome to the Gay Laundromat Love Connection...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, April 19, 1998 - 08:50 am:
    UGH! Not Chuck Woolery!!! *blech*

He's so... um... well, er uh....

HETERO!!!!

AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*pj runs SCREAMING, arms flailing...*

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Chuck Woolery on Sunday, April 19, 1998 - 04:53 pm:
    Hey! Pajama boy! Come back! Don't you want your lovely parting gifts? The Broyhill dinette set? Come back!

By Gopher It on Monday, April 20, 1998 - 10:39 am:
    I'm back.....

Anyone have a cure for 'mad boss' disease?????
    [U.S. Postal Service seems to have cornered the market on one so we need another!!}

Sorry P.J. but me beeee'ssss a little further west and south. Though D.C. offers many travel opportunites. Ya know, dinner with Bill and Hill and all.....

R.C. the microwave is o.k. for a quickie, but it seems to leave 'em kinda hard and crusty. I find the blow dryer works almost as fast and it ends up keeping them soft and cuddly.

By R.C. on Tuesday, April 21, 1998 - 09:11 pm:
    That's becuz ya used the wrong detergent, Gopher! You have to hand wash them in shampoo (any kind will do) -- just a drop, mind you (not the same amt. you'd use to wash yr hair) -- & rinse them thoroughly. Then, set the microwave for 45 sec. -- no more -- & keep restarting it after it times out. Remember to turn them over everytime you restart the microwave. If you leave them in there for a full minute/they seem to morph into sheetrock. Or something.

The blow dryer works/but it's way slow. Or maybe it was just the one I was using. If time's not an issue/the best thing to do is wash them out by hand/put them on yr head/& go for a long walk in the sun/or lay out on the beach. Drying them outside makes yr undies smell wonderfully fresh/& you can catch a few rays so you'll have a nice glow before your big date that nite. The Panties On My Head Guy hipped me to this method.

If I ever have another date/I promise I'll try it.

By Yanya on Wednesday, April 22, 1998 - 01:37 pm:
    why don't you guys just go commando when you don't have any knickers left? Do men wear knickers? that word is almost as bad as panties, just saying it gives me hives -- panties panties panties.

But I do agree on the drying things outside which goes for other things other than underwear - like sheets are the best. Especially when you get the desert air in them.

where was I going with this? oh yeah, why not go commando? My ex-roomate said he felt fecund when he did. I expect that's a good feeling regardless of whether or not your out to procreate.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact