I haven't been stoned yet

sorabji.com: Do you have any regrets?: I haven't been stoned yet
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Jinafishes on Monday, August 16, 1999 - 05:45 pm:

18 and never been stoned. Well, I've got a goal now. I've never felt need to before, but now it's like this craving, I think it's secretly one for sex, but this will do.

By Suspicious on Monday, August 16, 1999 - 05:47 pm:

Sem.......background check.........??????

By Gee on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 01:17 am:

Waffle..geeze...let it go. You can only trust net people So Much and sooner or later someone's gonna pull the wool over your eyes again and you may not ever know about it. Just relax. It's not that huge a deal.

I'm pretty sure it's not the person who matters, but what they had to say, and what they make you think about. Persephone was real to me.

By Waffles on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 01:07 pm:

leave me alone Gee, can't you sense my playful sarcasm? try not to take me so literally.....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 01:23 pm:

You mean you're not really a Waffle???

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 01:31 pm:

lemme think about it

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 02:18 pm:

What in the HELL do any of these posts have to do with getting stoned?

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 02:26 pm:

what exactly do you want to know about it? I suggest you get high and have sex at the same time..........

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 02:28 pm:

Hmmm yes, good idea. I find your lack of pants disturbing.

By Waffles on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 02:47 pm:

pants?

By J on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 03:00 pm:

You were supposed to send those pictures to ME waffles,Jinafishes,get some fake I.D.you are wasting valuable time,get a bag,bottle,and some nookie,send me nude pictures....you didn,t hear that from me,he he.

By Waffles on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 03:06 pm:

oooooooops...............you tops J

By Waffles on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 03:08 pm:

btw J....where are YOUR nude pics?????

By J on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 03:25 pm:

The ones of me that I knew about,I made my husband burn before his parents watched our spawn once when we went to Mexico,got a feeling that if I ever became famous some would probably turn up.I knew a guy who use to show his wifes nude pictures to just everyone,then someone broke into his house and that was all they took(the pictures)they got divorced.

By Wisper on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 03:50 pm:

Hey Jinafish,
    go for the sex.
    drugs, fucking pointless wastes o' $$, time and braincelles. There's no need to poison yourself, you might as well just bash your head with a stick for fun. Or climb a tree. Or just about anything else.
    of course you'll try them anyway.
    but don't ask me, I'm pretty much militantly sober.

By J on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 04:10 pm:

Wisper wanna Bloody Mary,wear my peace beads,smoke a joint,screw?Nice huh...ha ha.

By Waffles on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 04:12 pm:

HA!......I proclaim my love for you J.......!!!!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 04:35 pm:

So, like... ARE you really a waffle?

By Waffles on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 04:45 pm:

still tossing it around

By Nate on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 04:57 pm:

Wisper... you need to cruise out here. i'll show you all the drugs that are worthwhile.

because drugs are recreation and education.

i'm a 300% better person since i destroyed my mind...

By Waffles on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 05:28 pm:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

By Nate on Tuesday, August 17, 1999 - 08:26 pm:

see? drugs are GOOD.

By Wisper on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 01:35 am:

blah!

By Gee on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 01:49 am:

what mind? Ha! Unlike Rockford, I always swing at the easy ones.

Waffle - I'm afraid my psychic powers and hyper sensative hearing have been failing me recently. No, I didn't pick up on any sarcasm in your post. I guess I should have realized it was a joke, since it's the third or fourth time you've made it so far. My mistake!

now THAT's sarcasm. amature.

By Waffles on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 10:44 am:

leave me alone Gee

By J on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 10:50 am:

If I didn,t smoke pot,drink,and take my medication,I could probabably spell right,you do miss the brain cells,but you just don,t care.

By Waffles on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 10:55 am:

i have them J, I 'll trade em for pot

By Jinafishes on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 12:10 pm:

Hmm I think it's just my sex drive. I'll start to have dreams about getting stoned and I've never -been- stoned, so somehow I think that smoking pot is like some orgasm when it's NOT. It's like, I got to find something to cease this desire. And I know it's not to get drunk, I've been drunk, I know how it feels, so I won't have dreams of getting drunk, making me feel like I just had the greatest orgasm.
    Waffles was asking about the women thing, if they get hornier or better orgasms at 30, and I don't know man, I'm 18, but you can definately get excited when your pheromones are being given off goddammit.

Oh well, I'm going to college soon, good time to smoke pot eh? Agatha, you know any good hookups? ;)

By Waffles on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 12:32 pm:

just go get high and get it over with....it shouldn't be too hard to find......it's obvious you are curious and if it bothers you that much...just do it....

speaking of phermones and sidetracking this thread....my wife...for her college thesis did a fascinating experiment with phermones. She had 4 women, all in various stages of their menstruation cycles. She got a handful of guys and took articles of clothing from these women. She would take poloroids of the girls and show them to the boys and ask them to smell the clothes of that girl. Each time the guys would pick the "less attractive woman" but who was in ovulation, supposedly when phermones are at their peak. I found this to be very intriguing. Of course I haven't read it in years, but that was the jist of it...........

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 02:02 pm:

I have never been high. A guy I've *cough* seen, invited me to a housewarming later this month. He warned me that pot would be present. I'm thinking of going and doing this for the first time. I also gather it's a clothing optional party. I'm wondering what that mix will do to me.

By Waffles on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 02:03 pm:

t.r.o.u.b.l.e

By J on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 02:23 pm:

Jimbo will be getting some,yea,yea,yea!!

By Nate on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 02:48 pm:

pot helps me attain gigantic orgasms.

sometimes. sometimes i can't concentrate on where i am.

superbaked, bathed in mixed sweat, totally relaxed, listening to your heart wind down.

ahh.

By J on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 03:48 pm:

One time I was with a guy and we were on the bed smoking pot and drinking wine,one thing led to another and we are making love.All of a sudden my ass is burning.Me:Gene my bottoms burning Gene:Oh yes baby!!!Me:NO It,s really on fire!!!!!!Gene:I know baby!!!!Me,jumping out of bed(coitus interuptes?)OH FUCKING- A the mattress is on fire.We managed to put it out but it took awhile,his apt had smoke damage and they kicked him out.I still remember him,made eating a sandwhich look obscene...he was funny!!!!

By Jinafishes on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 03:55 pm:

Thanks for the advice Waffles.

By Cyst on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 04:31 pm:

jýna - get stoned.

By Nate on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 06:25 pm:

everybody must.

By Wafflesjones on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 06:28 pm:

(gurgle gurgle)..........pftt! pftt!!!!!!

HACK!!!! HACK!!!!!!!

gurgle gurgle...............shptfff! shptfff!!

HACK!!!!! HACK!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

big hit

By Agatha on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 08:40 pm:

i have no olympia hookups, sorry jino. don't smoke too much pot in college, you will regret it. everything in moderation is the key. you may have to try twice the first time.

By Semillama on Wednesday, August 18, 1999 - 08:58 pm:

jino: per your inquiry into what certain posts had to do with getting stoned -smoke a few bowls, then go back and re-read this post. you will understand.

and as long as people are waxing ectastic about stoned sex, let me just add that a big ol' jay plus stereo headphones and some really good music is bliss. Better yet, live regae stoned outdoors is the shit. I will hopefully be back like that Labor day. Everyone's invited: Reggae on the Rez, Baraga State park, MI, all day that saturday (4th?), you can fly into Houghton County Airport, and I will arrange rides.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 08:25 am:

I'm definately going to this party. Yeah.

By J on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 12:40 pm:

You smoke some weed too Jimbo,it,s the best way you can help yourself!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 02:43 pm:

among other tubular objects.

By Waffles on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 03:03 pm:

tube steak?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 04:41 pm:

exactaMUNDO!!!

By Rhiannon on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 04:46 pm:

What's with men and their nicknames for body
    parts?

By Waffles on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 04:53 pm:

PERSONALLY...any reference to a meat product and my johnson makes me cringe

By Jinafishes on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 05:14 pm:

Why, do you imagine it going through the shredder?
    Yummy, processed shlong.

By Simon on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 05:33 pm:

Oh my God, they killed MOBY!

By Nate on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 05:38 pm:

jesus christ.

By Jesus christ on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 05:39 pm:

yes

By Ernest Angley on Thursday, August 19, 1999 - 06:20 pm:

Be HEALEDuh!

By J on Friday, August 20, 1999 - 10:23 am:

My bestfriend Bruce.I got him smoking pot,one time we were at a concert and this guy that liked me gave me a hit of window pane acid,he gave Bruce who had NEVER done acid a hit too.Bruce was complaining about it,"it,s so little how am I gonna get fucked up on this?"So the guy gave him another hit.2 hits of window pane,his FIRST time,we dropped him off and I was on my way to give the acid man some sweet loving when I started coming on to the acid.It was really intense,I was fucking tripping and I had done alot of acid,this stuff was good.Then I started thinking about Bruce,if I was as fucked up as I was,think about Bruce the acid virgin,I made the guy take me to Bruce and Jimmysues apt.,he was pissed and just dropped me off and left.Poor Bruce was in there talking to his self,as soon as he saw me he started "Janny,Janny,your hairs on fire,your hairs on fire"It went down hill from there,at one point we ended up in the bathtub and there was no water in it,he was saying something about how we would never have to eat again,while looking at his autographed picture of Mae West and waving around his plastic blue viberator that some jackass gave me for my B-day but I didn,t think it was funny and gave to Bruce.At some point we got out of the tub and tried to call Mae,her number use to be listed,some guy answered and wouldn,t let us talk to her even though we told him we were not well,he hung up on us.Bruce threw the picture of Mae,and that viberator against the wall,breacking the glass in the picture frame,and knocking the batteries out of the viberator.Poor Jimmy had been sleeping through all this,but with the batteries out of the viberator,we got in bed with him and started to bug him to fix it,we were saying things like "speak oh mighty dildo"Jimmy had to go to work in the morning and was getting pissed,when the sun came up we were still all fucked up.This crazy woman came over to see Jimmy before he went to work,he was yelling at us for keeping him up all night,she looked just like Petunia Pig,with the braids and the mole,we started laughing and ran out of the apt. and jumped in the pool.Then Bruce decided he wasn,t well and started babbeling about it,the apt was on 18th st. and Roosevelt,right across the steet from the county hospital,he crossed the street in his pink flower jammies and when I caught up with him in the lobby.wearing nothing but a wet t-shirt and panties,he was telling them that he was not well,could someone help him?I just dragged him out of there,across the street in rush hour traffic,and someway we got ourselves calmed down,decided that we were old souls and had known each other for eons and eons,then he ruined everything by telling me he let some guy put nails up his ass when he was a kid,to this day I act like I don,t remember that nail business,but it was a 10 penny nail,whatever that is.

By Jinafishes on Friday, August 20, 1999 - 11:11 am:

Wow, that is some story.

By J on Friday, August 20, 1999 - 12:37 pm:

It,s not a story,it,s true.I,m considered legally insane in California,maybe I could move there and get on welfare.....

By Gee on Saturday, August 21, 1999 - 03:57 am:

Move there by monday and you can use your first check to buy me lunch.

My big plans for my first day in California - Denny's and Target. HOT DOG!!

By J on Saturday, August 21, 1999 - 12:14 pm:

Where are you from Gee?We could dine and dash at Denny,s,after a good old greasy breakfast.But we can,t be doing the 5 finger discount at Target.

By Semillama on Saturday, August 21, 1999 - 05:15 pm:

Shit, another pyschedelic experiance wasted because some jackass (not you j) won't follow the unwritten rules for the first time:

1. always have a trip buddy to talk you through it.

2. know where you are going to be and what's going to happen there beforehand.

3. no more than one hit first time out.

4. have distractions ready for things like"you're hair is on fire" (ie cartoons, art books, music)

Jeez.

My first time out was a half-hit, beginning of my sophomore year of college. Three of us dropped and one stayed sober to drive us down to Detroit to attend the Red Hot Chili Peppers/Smashing Pumpkins/Pearl jam show at the State Theatre. Needless to say, I'll never forget the sheer intense feelings of joy and giddy happiness. I've almost always followed the above rules and have had only one semi-bad trip, when I broke the rule about knowing before hand where you are going. I was also drunk and stoned. I remember seeing a big yellow bird in a tree and stuffed it in my pocket, and also being on a street corner in Hamtramck getting ready to whip it out and relieve myself, when the ol' guardian spirit came to my rescue and i prudently got back in the truck. It was all very disorienting. The next morning when I put on my jacket, i found the remains of a yellow kite.

By Gee on Saturday, August 21, 1999 - 07:51 pm:

I'm in Toronto now. On Monday I'm heading for California. woohoo! So far I'm not thinking any further than Denny's and Target. I'm a freak for Target. It's just like Zellers, only american.

Two days, two days, two days! Excitment! Who wants a tee-shirt?

By J on Saturday, August 21, 1999 - 08:42 pm:

Have fun Gee,don,t do anything I wouldn,t do!!!Ha!Ha!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 12:05 pm:

The god damned pot party was cancelled. No explantations. Damn the luck.

By J on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 12:33 pm:

I was thinking about you,I feel your pain.Those bastards,how rude.You ever come out here,I,ll hook you up sweetpea.

By Waffles on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 12:42 pm:

probably with more than you bargain for Jim....(evil grin)

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 04:38 pm:

heh

By Jinafishes on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 06:52 pm:

What's actually a good price for pot these days? I was looking for deals, and this guy offered 3 royal good fuckups for $20, is this too much? How much should say a 1/4 of a bag cost?

By Wink Puffabud on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 07:00 pm:

it depends on the quality......here in california its passe' to be smokin the ditch weed, in the bay area i was ostrasized for having crap weed.....1/4 of the dank stanky shit will run you anywhere from $100 to $120, depending on the seller, just make sure you can smell that shit across the room, otherwise to many folks try to pimp regular weed as the chronic or something.

then you have your average good time pot, good buzz with little intake....$35-60 for a quarter...and then you have yer ditch weed...lots o seeds and pubic hairs from the poor schmuck who came across the border with it in his pants.....takes a lot to get off and it smells and taste like shit, but otherwise super cheap.....1/4 of that crap.....pay no more than $30....

$20 for 3 fuckups would be good if its the really good stuff, but that seems a little high and of course its all so relative......being new to it, i would say go for the gold...

and thats it for your weekly pot market report....I'm Mr.Wink Puffabud...smell ya next time

By J on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 07:31 pm:

I paid $220.00 last time I got a 1/4 pound,but it,s hit or miss,sometimes I get bud with lot,s of resin,sometimes I get that shit that get,s you stoned,but not as stone as I could be,shit!!!

By Waffles on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 07:53 pm:

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!...damn J....

By Jinafishes on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 07:55 pm:

I meant like a 1/4th of a zip lock bag. Shit, 1/4 lb is a LOT. Where the hell did you get that much bud at once? Or is that a brick you're referring to?

By Waffles on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 08:00 pm:

1/4 OUNCE...is what Mr.Puffabud was referring to, and J, thats cheap for that much doobage

By J on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 08:20 pm:

I told you sweetpea,the cost of living here is so much cheaper than L.A.

By Waffles on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 08:25 pm:

what's your mortgage? $75???

By Nate on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 09:02 pm:

santa cruz price watch:

1/2 oz $120 - stony, though slightly fluffy.
    1/2 oz $200 - dense and evil. drooling on the floor shit.

hanford/lemore/fresno price watch:

1lb $150 - dry, brown, bits of plastic, odd chemical smell/taste. deeply psychedelic, energetic high.

i love schwagg. i was the schwagg king in college. packing an 1/8 at a time into the huge ass bowl on my double chambered blue plastic bong. quart of king cobra chillin by my feet. a few more waiting in the fridge. hotboxing the whole fucking townhouse. afraid to go to class because when you open that front door people will think your house is on fire.

"damn, those kids in 11 have baking accidents all the time."

ain't no accident, fool. fucking cuntnazi in our complex, front door across the quad from ours. walking her little prissy dog with her A-dult ways in her little piece of A-dult world amongst the heathen rot of college depravity. always giving us dirty looks.

and the pair of study buddy virgins next door. always pounding on the adjoining wall whenever we were in the midst of band practice. our singer and his scotch would scream obscenities about putting their mothers to work. until i finally got the tall irish one into tequila and weed. thank god for corruption: it makes good people out of boring sticks.

FUCKAWEORJLEFJWELFAsf

i'm going home to my pretty world of bong loads and cheap beer.

By J on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 09:14 pm:

I,ve heard about that Hanford shit,can you hook me up.Waffles,when we first bought this at 13 per cent interst,it cost $124.000,now they are going for twice that.Most of my neighbors now,are from there.

By Waffles on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 10:06 pm:

i beat ya there..........my pal was visiting from santa cruz and he brought some god damned thai stick shit fuck with my head kinda crap......he ran out over the weekend and i helped him along with "Grade B" shit, smells good, minimal seeds and does the trick..... he was scared to take it home.......his thai stick........it was one of those highs where you don't realize you are stoned until your car is half way off the freeway and you realize that your ten year old tape player is playing your one charlie parker tape on 119rpm........and your wife is handing you the pipe...all at the same time

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 24, 1999 - 01:25 pm:

So then what's the best place to get stoned?

By Waffles on Tuesday, August 24, 1999 - 01:34 pm:

in your boyfriends pants....I am sure he will agree

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, August 24, 1999 - 01:44 pm:

Hey guess what? The on again off again party is on again. I won't get excited about it this time though.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 24, 1999 - 04:19 pm:

goddamnit jim. why don't you just send me you addresss and i'll mail you a fucking joint.

i mean, i'll mail you some coffee that i really enjoy for you to try out in the privacy of your own home.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 24, 1999 - 07:05 pm:

I had 33 cups of coffee once at Denny's. The table was a real fucking mess, shit just all over the place, the waitresses were pissed off, and basically a whole bunch of punkasses dominated the smoking section. Needless to say, I'll never drink that much coffee again.

Nate, you can mail me a joint too.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 24, 1999 - 07:52 pm:

you gotta e-mail your address to me first.

smoking sections... i vaguely remember something like that.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, August 25, 1999 - 09:52 am:

But I don't like coffee, Nate.

By J on Wednesday, August 25, 1999 - 10:20 am:

Kind a like my code word salad Jim,like you would say I need to get a cup of coffee,or have a salad when you want to get a buzz,I think anyway.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, August 25, 1999 - 12:13 pm:

I gathered as much. I was attempting humor again. Heh.

By J on Wednesday, August 25, 1999 - 12:46 pm:

Oh,in that case sorry,I was going to post on this thread that maybe that the joint Nate was talking,might not be the kind you need,but thought better of it,nnow I did it anyway,and I don,t know why.

By Semillama on Saturday, August 28, 1999 - 03:43 pm:

Reggae fest next weekend...need I say more?

as swine would say, "Pladow!"

By J on Saturday, August 28, 1999 - 05:26 pm:

Is it just me or is Reggae not just the best music to make love with?Party down Sem,and have some jerk chicken and a red sripe the best beer in the world.Oh I just remembered something,those Rastas are racist you can,t be part of that religion if you aren,t black.I looked into it once,thought it might come in handy if I ever got busted for pot.

By Semillama on Sunday, August 29, 1999 - 01:32 am:

Actually, check out the photo on page 77 of the book "Circle of Life", whre you will see three cute little girls in a Ras Tafari church outside Kingston, toking down on the wisdom weed. Two of them are white. Barnes and Noble probably has it, the subtitle is "Rituals from the Human Family Album" and I'm sure a lot of folks here knwo the book, a very cool tome.

I probably won't drink beer, seein' as it's ina state park, but ol' Keith Green is a welcome friend, and I 'm sure I'll be communing with him beforehand.

By J on Sunday, August 29, 1999 - 01:59 am:

Last time I was in a state park,me ,my s/o,and Heather were at Papago Park,the ranger asked my Big Daddy if he saw the no drinking sign?Then he asked me if I saw it,I just looked at him real stupid(I,ve got that down)and told him I don,t pay attention if I,m not driving and he let us go.

By Cyst on Sunday, August 29, 1999 - 05:04 am:

jina -

get stoned soon.

focus your thoughts. say this aloud:

"I am about to get married even though I am just 18 years old, barely out of high school. instead of going to college engaged, I am going to be a married freshman. I am acting as if I were stupid hick trash instead of an intelligent young woman with my whole life ahead of me."

have a notebook and a nice pen handy. write a letter to your unstoned self.

By J on Sunday, August 29, 1999 - 05:28 am:

Listen to this very bright young woman.WHY can,t I pass out?

By Jinafishes on Monday, August 30, 1999 - 07:49 pm:

Uhhh... kay, well I've been going to college for a year now, taking both my senior year and freshman, which will make me a sophomore.. I've known this guy for 4 years, and I don't see what difference it would make to hold him off for 3 more years with no sex. I'd say it's almost harmful. I -could- do it if I wanted to, but I've never really had doubt or second thoughts. I'd be glad to hear more of what you have to say tho, it's interesting to me. In fact I'd probly say exactly what you are saying, if it wasn't me and the person didn't know her guy for this long.
    And for the books, still haven't been stoned yet.

By Nate on Monday, August 30, 1999 - 08:33 pm:

holy shit. you don't have to get married to have sex. where did you pick up that notion?

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY. i can't say this enough! and this isn't because i'm some sex crazed heathen who thinks everyone should be fucking.

sex is a big factor of any marriage. if the two of you are not sexually compatable, it's going to fuck things up. so have sex and see if the relationship holds. you don't want to find these things out after you're married.

By Rhiannon on Monday, August 30, 1999 - 08:58 pm:

Maybe the campaign to convert God-fearing people over to heathen savagery would work better if the slogans weren't so crass.

By Nate on Monday, August 30, 1999 - 09:03 pm:

at least we don't use a tortured dead man as our company logo.

By FETIDBEAVER on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 12:23 am:

Look for the tortured label when buying your next......

p.s. if there is a supreme being surely he/she/it isn't so petty as to worry about where my dick has been. At least mine hasn't been in any altar boys.

By AmpinMarmot on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 12:51 am:

Pot, pot, pot, is that all you think about?
    Doesn't anybody play pool? You know, 8 ball and go easy with the acetone. J what's the fee if someone was to visit Arizona and play 8 ball all night?

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 01:35 am:

I'll tell you a great way to get high. Get a medium sized sports car, say an '89 Subaru XTGL. Next, push it about a half mile to the nearest service station, sometimes up hill. When you're done you'll be light headed, a bit dizzy, and you might even try to throw up your dinner! It'll be great!

Not that I know this from experience...

By Cyst on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 09:34 am:

all reasonable advice is wasted on someone who thinks they need to wait until marriage to have sex.

I mean, we're in two different worlds. my advice may not apply to your planet.

I'm curious, though, where it's ok to get stoned but not to fornicate?

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 11:20 am:

Reasonable advice? What the hell do you take me for? I'm not some fucking retard, I have had experience in the sexual area, just not sex, so I have tried it out and I enjoy it, and pot is for experience, I guess you could say that about sex as well, but I don't WANT the experience of sex right now.
    A 'waste' of reasonable advice, that has to be the saddest comment I've heard in a while, but then so you will say about waiting for sex. Oh the hummanity.

I know that's hard for some people to deal with the idea of actually waiting to fuck something. The only possible comparisons with getting stoned and sex is the experience, but it's done two total seperate ways and creates two total different experiences. I've had friends who have had sex already, and I don't want to be them, yet another reason, that has had effect on me.

If it's okay to fornicate, why not shoot up heroin too? Is that what else should be said? Where's it okay to have sex and not shoot up? If that is your world then yes, it is very irrelevent to me.

By H on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 11:34 am:

Both of you, STOP IT. The bad karma is fucking up my browser.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 12:53 pm:

ah H, you're just pissed because she's talking about horse.

Jina, shut your immature fucking trap. we're all speaking from a position of authority, and you're a whining ignoramous. you have no concept of what you're talking about, by simple fact of lack of experience. and your parents don't know jack shit about it either, because they probably think the sex they have is what all sex is like. either that or they're hypocrites, which would put them on par with 99.9% of all the other christians on earth. we are not biologically set up for monogamy, so if god made us therein lies his fucking wishes.

By J on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 12:55 pm:

Jinafishes,you don,t buy shoes off the shelf do you?You try them on don,t you?We are just trying to help you,that,s why we don,t want you to do heroine,it would make you sick,and we don,t want that.Ampin,I love pool,at the bars I go to a quarter a table.

By H on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 01:10 pm:

Sorry to destroy your theory Nate. The only horse in my life is a bottle of Elmer's Glue in my utility drawer. I was just trying to restore a little order around here. What was I thinking? Maybe someone did slide some Junk into my Egg McMuffin this morning.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 01:10 pm:

GodDAMMIT what is it with you people?! I don't want to have sex is that so fucking wrong?! I don't need any fucking experience to know I don't want to have sex right now so back the fuck OFF. It's not going to make ANY difference whatsoever if I have it now, or later.

Especially you Nate, you obviously have problems with religious people so you can just choke and die. What are you trying to help me do? Get laid? I don't CARE about your authority for one thing, I don't NEED your goddamn shpiel of sex and who has fucked the most, what the HELL is your problem? I did not even ask you! Why do you even care? Do expect me to believe this shit your feeding me? I can understand where J is coming from and everyone else so far, but you are on crack. If it's all connected to your hate for God then I certainly don't want to hear it. Eat shit and die.

By J on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 01:33 pm:

I bet my son is wondering why I,m laughing so hard,that he just told me to keep it down he,s trying to sleep.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 01:47 pm:

tsk. that's not very christain of you, jina.

and i don't hate god, i hate christanity. spawn of satan, in my mind.

AND, i'm not saying you should have sex. i'm saying you should sleep with someone before you get married.

because if you end up with some kids and no husband, you're fucking with society. which is my fucking problem.

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 01:50 pm:

WOW !!! and my fellow office workers are telling me the same thing ..."HEY...cool it over there".

And...how do you really feel about it?

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 01:53 pm:

I don't even want kids so it wouldn't be your fucking problem.

By JusMiceElf on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 02:19 pm:

Good gravy! Give me half a minute, and I'll be over with Klonopin for all of you. There's more than one way to skin a cat, and Jina's made it pretty clear what she plans to do with her life. The success of her marriage hinges a hell of a lot less on whether she fucks this guy in the next six weeks as it does on how the two of them choose to handle things when the shit hits the fan, as it will in any marriage.

Jina, you've set your course, for better or for worse. May you be strong enough to see it through.

Cyst, you're right, you and Jina are in two different worlds. So be it.

Nate, as for you, your attack was uncalled for, and just plain mean.

Flame me if you want.

By Cyst on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 02:43 pm:

but nate's attack was funny.

"excuse me, but we have very nice carpet on picture like this. would you like to see carpet? maybe you can choose from our shop."

yeah, that's all I was saying -- that jina and I are in different worlds.

my advice is irrelevant for anyone who wants to try to live their life by their interpretation of the bible or koran or whatever. so it's wasted on them.

my guess is that if she had sex, she wouldn't be in such a hurry to be a teen bride. that's too bad. but whatever.

I got lost on the heroin/sex comparison. most types of sex aren't illegal in the u.s.

By Simon on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 02:48 pm:

Yeah nate, and besides, nobody gets pregnant unless they want kids.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 03:00 pm:

bah. i'm not going to flame you. i'm an asshole, but not particularly irrational.

i don't think my "attack" was uncalled for. i have to make every effort i can to keep earth's children from making stupid mistakes.

it's my moral upbringing kicking in. you see, i don't have the benefit of being able to confess my sins, so i have to go through this life being careful to only do things that don't harm my soul.

jina, i'm relieved.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 03:01 pm:

I don't even see why you should be giving advice in the first place when I didn't even ask for it, nor does your life sound like a bowl full of cherries either, from your past posts, it sounds rather sad.

I am happy with how I am and if I wasn't, I'm pretty sure going out and getting laid wouldn't repair it. Nonetheless I could easily do something about it.

Maybe you have some built up crazy angst against marriage, or a man hater, I don't know, but that's no reason to try and tell me what's right and wrong, get a child for god's sake.

I've got this whole life ahead of me and if I fuckup, then that is life. That's life, big deal, we go on. I'm sure you've more than once fucked up before, and here you are now, trying to tell me that if I have sex now, and not get married, it'll grant me a good life or what? That's just balls.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 03:14 pm:

i gave you advice like i'd give advice to a two year old playing with loaded handgun. and to me it doesn't matter if the kid's parents told him it was ok to play with the gun (or the kid's god, for all i fucking care.)

you're free to do what you want. i'm free to yell at you about it. welcome to america. your cult has been yelling at me all my life.

By J on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 03:19 pm:

Ahem,it anyone just got an e-mail from me,put that Winking Jesus here.I can,t cut and paste yet,but I,m working on it.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 03:57 pm:

Well thank you for the useless piece of advice I never needed in the first place.

There's a lot more to marriage than just fucking. My mom could tell me it's okay, but it wouldn't change me not wanting to. In fact one time she offered that I should live with him and I thought that was a good idea, and then she said that it's not, but I still believe it's a good idea.

I've wanted to have sex with him before, but he still wanted to wait. So be it, nothing to go ballistic about.

If you need a cult to yell at, I think the Catholics are a wonderful choice since they do a plethora of weird things I'd never partake in.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:09 pm:

Jina, I don't think anyone here was questioning your morality -- I think they were really wondering whether or not you understood the implications of your actions. Meaning, getting married at 18, not really the waiting till marriage before sex part, no matter what they said.

Right, guys? *kicking many ankles under the table*

Telling someone it's wrong to wait until marriage before sleeping with someone is silly. It *is* possible to have a healthy and happy marriage without having had sex before the wedding day. My parents made that choice, and they've been married 27 years, have 3 kids, and have no major problems in their relationship. But they were 25 and 29 when they married. Not 18. That's the difference.

I usually don't give advice, especially about things like this, but I feel like I have to this time.

I have a cousin who got married at 19, dropped out of college, has 3 kids at age 24, and now works very hard just to stay above the poverty line. She can't go on vacations with the rest of us family members because she's too busy working and taking care of her own family. If you asked her, she'd probably say she's happy -- she loves her family very much. But she has way more responisibilities than other people her age because of the choices she made. And if you ask *me*, her life isn't very fun at all. She has to worry about money constantly. And without an education and no money to get one, she can't get a good job with her skills. She was *planning* to get an education, but when she became pregnant her priorities changed.

This is really what people are warning you about, if I may speak for them. Getting married very young *because* (as it seems from what you've said) you want to have sex.

Then again, I have an aunt who married at 20, has been married 23 years, and has a wonderful marriage to a wonderful husband, a great job, 2 happy kids, 3 dogs, a big house...the diamond life. But she was well aware of what she was in for when she said yes to the marriage proposal.

Which you may be aware of, too. We're just trying to make sure you are.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:09 pm:

that's just beautiful J. http://www.winkingjesus.com/

sheeeit. i yelled at catholics for 16 years going through catholic reeducation. but the catholics aren't in control of this country. there aren't many catholics in the bible belt. in the christian right.

there is plenty wrong with the holy roman mafia. the bishop of my old diocese just resigned after admitting he had sexual relations with a priest he dismissed early for fucking boys.

but it's the rest of the christian cultists who are fucking shit up and invading my rights. invading the rights of practically everyone else in this country.

your mind has been fucked with jina. in my opinion, raising your children christian should be considered child abuse.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:13 pm:

I know I oversimplified when I said that part about why you wanted to get married -- I'm sure you have many other, good reasons (like, you know, love). That reason was the most...what's the word I'm looking for?....easily attackable.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:22 pm:

re: Christianity as child abuse....as a Catholic, I have long since learned to distinguish between Catholicism and the Catholic Church. You know, Jesus was an all right guy, and if people just listened to him rather than mix their own ideas into his teachings, things would be okay.

I wouldn't want to be anything other than Catholic. I get a lot out of it. But I know when to exercise my judgment and the free will that God gave me and my well-informed conscience to make or not make decisions, rather than just follow the rules.

Keep in mind, please, before you start attacking the Pope, that the Pope very very very rarely ever speaks ex cathedra (meaning, from a position of infallibility). The last time was in the 1800s, when he declared the Virgin Mary to be immaculately conceived. And the first movement to get that indoctrinated was started in the 1200s.

So be sensible and think before you say the Pope can just say whatever he wants and it becomes law. It doesn't work that way.

By Cyst on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:22 pm:

if the guy says he wants to wait until marriage, I think he may be hiding something.

but anyway, there's plenty of christian support shit on the web. have you checked out the delphi forums? I'm sure you can find what you're looking for there.

www.delphi.com

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:27 pm:

Yeah, the reason for this marriage is not for sex, but because I love the guy, I'll be 19 by the time I'm married, I'm 18, birthday in April, I'm not in a big rush. I love this guy, I want this guy for the rest of my life, and I don't want anyone else to have him, he's mine. I could wait another 5 years until marriage, easily.

I don't really want children, but if we do, there's no doubt in my mind I would give them the choice of what they want to be, tell them what I believe them, tell them what my husband believes in, and if they want to be aetheist, that's okay, it's up to them. He already has a stable job, just got out of university, bachelors in comp sci, working as a network analysist right now, making the good dosh. I am going to be attending my 2nd year of college for an aa in art on the 22nd, and then 2 years at Evergreen to become a graphic designer. Don't need money for tuition, got some art scholarship last school year that's for up to a year. Not bad I don't think, along with granted pell money which I can save and do whatever with.

Like I said, don't really feel like having kids, kids are a luxury, people don't realize this either, and I don't want to take it upon myself to do something like that right now. I'd rather spend the luxury on myself, take a couple trips, have a nice bmw, something like that.

Don't really think my minds been fucked with, it rather sounds like you were really mentally abused about christianity Nate and that just the sound of the word puts you into epileptic fits. Seek therapy immediately.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:29 pm:

water just came out of my nose.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:30 pm:

I think you just need a fuckbuddy and just get over it Cyst.

By Cyst on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:33 pm:

the catholic church has spent their indulgence money on some really beautiful buildings.

and in this century in barcelona gaudi worked magic in the name of the catholic church.

what other churches can you go into and see bits of human remains in pretty gilded cases? some of my favorite tourist attractions have been catholic.

there's some really cool catholic shit in europe and central america. a hidden convent where families used to send daughters they wanted to forget ever existed (puebla, mexico). the most beautiful stained glass you've ever seen (every country in europe).

in los boliches, spain, I saw a bunch of cute faithful boys carry a lighted statue of the virgin mary two miles across town and then they walked into the sea and set her afloat. beautiful.

the semana santa celebrations in guatemala are unreal. they fill the air with incense smoke and carry huge, weighty floats with statue representations of the seven deadly sins and the sacraments across town. they re-enact the crucifixion. much better than the bullfights.

that's entertainment.

By Cyst on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:36 pm:

please, jina. how would you know?

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:40 pm:

Because in the past 6 or so posts, it's all that's been coming out of your mouth, and it's getting lame really quickly. Either it's been on your mind all day, or it's your goal to make sure every girl has sex before marriage.

By Cyst on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:48 pm:

close.

there shouldn't be any government-sanctioned marriage at all. whatever ceremonies religious people want to perform in their churches is up to them. I don't approve of these bizarre legal contracts about love and income tax.

but I go to friends' weddings anyway.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:54 pm:

What does that have to do with your last couple of posts on sex?

By Nate on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:04 pm:

wait a second...

i swear, it sounds like jina is telling someone they need to get laid...

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:07 pm:

Haha, cute.

By J on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:15 pm:

jina,I,m sorry but Cyst has made a point, what kind of guy these days turns down nookie from the woman he,s going to marry anyway?That just doesn,t sound right.and Rhiannon,s made a point too.I forgot to mention that I married at 18 the first time,I was divorced within 2 years,my idea,I thought at the time I loved the piece of shit,but love turned to loath real quick.Really you can still love him and not be married,and what if you do marry him and he,s a bad lay?You will just be sooo disapointed.I wish I still had all the poems I use to write,one was about him,the first line went...Well I think I must be frigid,cause my body just goes rigid at the thought of you.Your honey might be playing on Jims team,I had a girlfriend who was married to a man,had a son who was 11 at the time Dad dumped Mom for Dads boyfriend,she never saw it coming,even though we use to dance at gay bars and have gay friends,she should have had gaydar.

By FEDMARMOT on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:20 pm:

Ah! To be young, naive and full of answers. I would like to hear your (Jinafishes) life story ten years from now.

J, You either didn't pick up on what I was saying or ignored it. I wasn't talking about pool. To be blunt, what's an 8ball of crystal going for in Arizona?

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:24 pm:

Hmm why'd you break up, what happened, or what caused it? Did you just get bored of him? How can you be with a guy for a long time, get married, and have everything change?
    He turned down the nookie cause he doesn't think it was a good idea at the time, mom's house. that isn't going to make me freak out and say forget it, that's just silly. I know this guy, I know what he is like, I like how he is.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:28 pm:

How else do you expect me to answer these acusations Fed? Run out and get laid?

By on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:28 pm:

rip

By FETIDBEAVER on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:38 pm:

I don't expect you to answer any "acusations" or justify any of your feelings. The point I'm trying to make is...listen to ALL the other opinons then make your decision. Don't fool yourself into believing that you have enough life experience to make a sound decision at 18 years of age.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:42 pm:

Yeah, I understand that. And I've thought about it before.

By J on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:58 pm:

He,s right jina,I can tell your going to do what your going to do,why do I have visions of you and Nate arguing with Jesus? I thought I knew my first husband too,but the more I knew him the less I liked him.You are always going to go through changes,if you didn,t,well I guess I,d still like the Monkees,does that make sense?Fedmarmot,I,m about the last person in the world to ask about Meth,I hate it,it,s evil,you stay away from that shit!!It,s probably cheap,we have a BIG problem with it out here,it,s easy to make.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 06:05 pm:

Yeah, I understand, thanks for the advice.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 06:05 pm:

Do you know what I've caught myself doing twice in the past 2 days? Lying to people and telling them I was a freshman. But still acting the same. As though I need the excuse of being younger to justify myself....like it would be *okay* to act like this if I were 18, but it's *not* okay to be the way I am at 21.

So what I want to know is...and I don't mean this in an argumentative way, I'm really just curious...how is it that some of us think they know everything when they don't and some of us are afraid to say they know anything when they do?

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 06:08 pm:

I'm going to walk around that one altogether and ask if anyone's scanned their face before? It makes really cool results.

By FETIDBEAVER on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 06:40 pm:

J, I ask because when visiting some old friends in LA they told me that it's down in price, as low as $90 a quarter ounce. If that's true, I'm going to move out there and get a job in a rehab clinic. LOL

By J on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 06:59 pm:

Thats a good one,but it cost less to live here and Arizona has a MAJOR problem with it here.That jackass Sherriff Joe has a whole task force out because so many meth labs are springing up.

By PloughHand on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 10:13 pm:

I tried smoking crack but it turned out to be crack Lite (tm)so I didn't get that feeling of being hit on the head with a hammer.
    Cost the same but no awful feeling. I like Crack Lite.
    would you compare it to a draught/draft beer?
    who's counting.

By A Believer on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 10:29 pm:

Semillama, that part about tripping and seeing the yellow bird. . . . then finding the piece of kite. . . is the most true and funny thing have read in a while. It is true isn't it?

By Gee on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 07:16 am:

"Move to high ground, seek shelter with friends
    Wait there and pray that when it all ends
    Something left of what you've struggled for
    Something to keep you strong
    A reason to carry on."

I love this song. But, god, you really have to hear John's tone when he's singing it. It's Spirit of the West. What else?

It has nothing at all to do with anything, but that's okay. If Cyst can do it, so can I, by yimminy!

I bought a thong while I was in California. I went into Victoria's Secret and honestly, was very much Unimpressed with it. I thought Victoria's Secret was supposed to be the last word in underthingys, but they all seemed so boring to me. At least, the bras and panties did. But I bought a thong anyway, just so I could say that I bought something at Victoria's Secret. And I thought it might as well be something different. I've never owned a thong before. Who knows, it might be comfterble. As I explained to my friend, when your panties ride up on you (well, me) it's not the fact that they're kinda wedged up where they weren't supposed to be that bothers me...it's the actual Riding up process, and the fact that I have to get them back out again, or I'll look like a buffoon with freakish underpants. So since a thong can't ride up (cuz it's already up there) maybe it will actually be more comfterble than "regular" underpants.

I went into Fredricks of Hollywood too, and although I was again unimpressed with their bras, I noticed that they really had some interesting panties. But at that point, I really didn't have any money left to spend, so I missed out on the chicken and alligator thongs. darn. Just my luck!

the one I bought is bright slivery blue. pretty. It matches the bra I bought in another store which turned out to be too small because for some reason, american sizes seem drastically different from canadian sizes. In everything. American sizes are a lot smaller than canadian sizes. Maybe it's just California. But anyway, the cup size is too frickin' small. I suppose I could still wear it, but I kinda spill out a bit, and I'm not too comfy with that. I like to feel like I'm contained, ifyouknowwhatimean.

Well. That's pretty much all I wanted to say. I think I'll try my thong on later.

By J on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 10:02 am:

Thongs are not comfortable Gee,it,s just a constant wedgie,you should have bought some crotchless underpants.

By Simon on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:45 pm:

The American bras are sized small so that the yankee lasses who are inclined to do so can boast about their impressive racks.

(insert your favorite deer hunter joke here)

By Waffles on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:43 pm:

crotchless undies.....J's personal garment of choice....I LOVE IT!

my iwfe has been wearing thongs since i met her, it has become second nature to her.....she was never a fan of the "granny" underwear. Do they not sell thongs in canada?

By Nate on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 07:34 pm:

i picked up a box in victoria's secret once because it had a bare ass on it. it turned out to be a $60 thong.

wtf.

i wouldn't pay $60 for floss. and that shit's just going to come off anyway.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact