I don,t think my furbies will ever learn to cuss

sorabji.com: Do you have any regrets?: I don,t think my furbies will ever learn to cuss
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Thursday, August 26, 1999 - 03:06 pm:

It,s been over 7 months now,but they just don,t get it.I thought little cute furbies spewing out all kinds of filth and debauchery would be down right crazy.I stick my finger down their throats,rub their belly and back,I talk to them.For the love of God,I,m a grown woman!!And where did it get me? A bunch of shit,thats what I got,"noo-loo kah may may u-nye""party doo-be-do-be-doo"Plus they fart and burp and scare my cat.Dumb fuckers,I,m putting them in the corner,ingrates.

By Markus on Thursday, August 26, 1999 - 03:33 pm:

I just wet myself.

By Wisper on Thursday, August 26, 1999 - 04:11 pm:

dude, you can't teach furbies any new words. they're pre-programmed.
    I'd like to tell the whole world
    FURBIES CAN'T LEARN!!!

they sure can burn well though.

By Margret on Thursday, August 26, 1999 - 05:12 pm:

J,
    I honestly have no idea what to say.

By MoonUnit on Thursday, August 26, 1999 - 10:03 pm:

J? are you really my mum??

She loved her Furby MiMi until MiMi's voice went ByeBye and she had to send her back to get a new one. She doesnt like the new one and keeps telling it but it hasnt replied. We tried to teach it to meow. no luck.

By Furbyyy on Friday, August 27, 1999 - 06:42 am:

oh weep. my best friend bought me a furby for my birthday. i haven't got it yet but it's a black one with a white tuft. we're naming it mohammad.

i'm gonna teach it to say "opression"

By J on Friday, August 27, 1999 - 10:47 am:

Pre-programmed?7 Seven fucking months for naught?I,VE BEEN HAD!!! I hate that when that happens,shit.

By Mr. X on Friday, August 27, 1999 - 11:01 am:

uh, what?

By Waffles on Friday, August 27, 1999 - 11:59 am:

what the hell is a furby...........?

By J on Friday, August 27, 1999 - 12:25 pm:

It,s a toy that kind of looks like Gizmo in Gremlins,a stupid, stupid toy.It has it,s own language,but then it speaks english too,and it kind of dances.

By Kalliope on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 03:14 pm:

come now waffles. i know you know what a furby is. you smell like one. ;)

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 1, 1999 - 02:18 pm:

.....I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sniffle)........ghajsdsdfhsd!!!!!!....(you know that weird sniffle/hiccup/snort sound you make when trying not to cry..)

By Surf Monkey on Friday, September 10, 1999 - 11:02 pm:

I have no experience with furbys but I saw this and thought that perhaps there is hope for yours yet!

go here

By J on Saturday, September 11, 1999 - 01:48 am:

Thanks!!!!

By Surf Monkey on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 08:29 pm:

Anytime. Let me know if you are successful!

By J on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 03:06 pm:

Still can,t get them to swear,but they are getting better at dancing.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact