Another chapter in as the stomach churns

sorabji.com: Do you have any regrets?: Another chapter in as the stomach churns
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Friday, January 28, 2000 - 12:28 pm:

Yesterday I fucked off as usual till it was getting time for the man to come home,then I cleaned the house and was getting ready to take a shower when the phone rang,it was Heather wanting to talk to her dad,I said he wasn,t home yet and asked her what was up.She said Amee wants to come back out here, the guy she took off with was a junkie and had cheated on her so she was going to cheat on him with his best friend(she still hasn,t figured out much has she)?I said she,s not moving in with me,Heather said she was going to stay with her and her s/o,that won,t last I told her she was making a big mistake,but nobody ever listens to me.I told her I,d have her dad call her when she got home.Then before I made it to the shower,the phone rang again,it was a credit agency that was asking about Amees ex/s/o,I,ll call him Big Jon,I told here he was paid up when he moved out(I didn,t mention how they trashed the place because they have me by the balls with little Jon)and that he was never late with the house payments.Then I took my shower,when I got out,I saw Big Jon had left a message telling me that the credit people would be calling me and would I call him back,the plot thickens...When the man came home I told him what was up,he called Heather,she asked him to call Big Jon and tell him that Amee wanted to come back out here and was he going to turn her in for violating her probation and would he let her see her son on his terms.So he called Big Jon and asked him,Big Jon said he wasn,t going to turn her in,that she,d get in trouble good enough on her own and he,d have to think about letting her see little Jon.Now we are getting worried,she,s going to be back here spreading her lies and madness,she,d lie to Jesus if she could get him to listen to her.Now I,ll probably have to get someone to watch my house when I go on vacation,jeeze,then to top everything off,Heather said she,s getting married sometime in May.

By MapleLeaf on Friday, January 28, 2000 - 02:04 pm:

Geez.....does your life ever have a dull day?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact