I am innocent ,Lost my job in chicago.

sorabji.com: Do you have any regrets?: I am innocent ,Lost my job in chicago.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Agent D on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 07:00 am:

They pressured me into everything .Got a damn dime raise. They threatened me ,saying that i am going to be sorry if i don't get everything done. broke my neck and knee cap doing all of my blood ,sweat, even grit, broke few of my tooth by chipping and cracking.
    Their equipment malfunctioned, i beg their understanding and all they accused me making big$$$, aboulety not!. I tried to talk to them, threatening me again,until the second shift guy didn't listened my instruction without using the desinometer,he failed to understand me . Due to his language which actually mostly is spanish with little fluently in English, some how they fucked up and laid the entirely blame to me in full blow scale. The very next day Iqbal Khan, R.T.C. big foreman got pissed off on me, Joe Desidero R.T.C. big manager for the entire factory on 3101 South Kedzie which it is in the "Little Village" some where in Chicago, and did for Hung Thai Ngyugen, He made a fucking remark on me, and the last for Jeff Sflerlrhf which i don't understand his damn tongue twisted spelling last name of his polish name looks real pissed off!
    But hey! It wasn't me, i did the best for the company! shame on them ,That's why i seek the revenge aganist them And if you wanted to see the Web site of R.T.C. Industries? it is
    http://www.RTCIndustries.Com These Bastard and Bitch owes me a fuckin apology!

By Agent D on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 07:03 am:

That dumb ass motheringfucker R.T.C. Industries, i can't get this thing outta of my head, i regret that asshole gonna to be sorry! That dumb asshole going to be motherfucking sorry stupid son of a bitch!They did that to me ,gave me a simple single blow out of my fucking employment! The R.T.C. Industries gonna pay me big time! Hopefully , i am going to make a big payback . And that for dumb fucker asshole going to be sorry hellhole!

By Agent D on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 07:04 am:

And damn these people are too lazy too!

By Bobby on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 03:36 am:

First of all, the above link doesn't seem to work.

Try this: http://www.rtcind.com/index2.html

Secondly, what is a desinometer?

Finally, I've delivered lots of pizzas to RTC that Joe Desidero had ordered for the crew, and I always found him to be a stand-up guy and a great tipper!

By Agent D on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 08:54 pm:

Bobby, desinometer is a correct color accuracy machine. For instance example, you look at the favorite color on a wallpaper, you wanted that coolest color, right? So you take that wallpaper with that favorite color to the paintshop and you tell the guy that you wanted a paint that match the color to be the exact. So he take the wall paper to the desinometer machine, once it scan the color, the few number of paint by volume, and it print on the printer. And so forth the paint guys will mix the few paint into one color of your favorite. In my other words, just look it up at the dictionary. It is simple. Thanx.

By Agent D on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 08:55 pm:

And Bobby, Fuck You!

By Agent D on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 09:09 pm:

By semillama on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 10:05 pm:

Christ, get over it already and get a job delivering pizzas.

By Bobby on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 03:18 am:

Listen, Agent Dictionary:

The word "Desinometer" isn't in the dictionary, nor has it been used in billions and billions and billions of web pages, (except this one.) That is why I asked what it was.

It is now obvious that you were referring to a test instrument known as an optical densitometer. Please note the difference.

By the way, be sure to correct this spelling on your resume.

By Czarina on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 09:03 am:

I told ya I liked that Bobby.

By P.D. on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 11:41 am:

Isn't the sorabji party line that spelling and grammar are for assholes? What's going on here?

By Dougie on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 11:57 am:

Spellling and grammar is for whomsoever want to use it. The only time people get reemed for misusing them is when they misspell or misuse a word while trying to define it, and then tell somebody to go look it up the dictionary.

By agatha on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 07:12 pm:

(reamed)

By Dougie on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 07:18 pm:

Uh, yeah agatha. "Spelling" is also misspelled up there, and the grammar ain't too great either. On purpose dammit.

By semillama on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 08:37 pm:

Did I ever tell you how I can juggle cannonballs using my penis?

By agatha on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 10:13 pm:

i'm sorry, dougie, i couldn't control myself. even as i hit post, i was trying to pull my finger off of the mouse.

By Agent D on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 08:36 am:

Semillama, already got two different job, and planning to make a bomb or two :-)
    And you're too funny juggling cannonball usin' youre penis? hahahahahahahaha! ha ha ho ho how ha funny hahahahaha!

By Dougie on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 08:41 am:

Congrats on your new job, Agent D. Cleaning toilets at the local McDonald's is good, honest work. We're proud of you. Stick it out and in 20 years, you might make management.

By Agent D on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 07:23 am:

Sorry ,Dougie. I don't do toilets cleaning at local McDonald's. There is no McDonald's in my home town. try again.I don't do restaurant. But a warehouse and distribution center, nice try!

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 01:07 am:

onward and upward!

By V on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 07:02 pm:

jack,you are such a fucking cunt,lay off D,he is a good guy,you are a bit of shit.,with aids I bet.

By V on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 07:06 pm:

Dougie,are you an "out patient" at a mental hospital? cuz you seem fucking stupid to v.

By V on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 07:23 pm:

Agent D,as allways so nice to post to you 1 to 1.,you know,sometimes,I think you are only here to kick ass like v,if v gets an insult,then v pays back 10 times over,D is much the same,we do not take insults.

By Dodi on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 09:48 pm:

Well, haven't been here for abit, and I take it, all is still the same...."same shit, just another day."

Hey V!!!

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 11:35 pm:

dodi, HI

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 11:40 pm:

v! it's your lucky day! i'm answering your pleas for my attention! rembember how you said that agent d was everyone's enemy! remember? now you love him! what's your function!? you're desperate! ha! do you ever know what you're talking about?

By V on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 04:35 pm:

jack,you are missing the main issue,your gayness.TELL US ALL ABOUT IT.

By V on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 04:38 pm:

...you also post like a girl.

By Gee on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 09:20 am:

What does that mean? What does a girl post like?

By D on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 10:59 am:

V, I am not everybody"s enemy, Jack trying to misunderstood you, he so jealous and had no business with you or me or everybody. :-)

By D on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 11:00 am:

V, I am not everybody"s enemy, Jack trying to misunderstood you, he so jealous and had no business with you or me or everybody. :-)

By V on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 03:27 pm:

D,you are so so right on that,D,you happen to be far more bright than some may think,and v hopes you are still on for a hol with me sometime soon,girls,girls,girls???y,know,most of time,jack posts shit,,,as for "jizzmop"..well we both still post. :).....wish Dodi would post more,she is so good looking.

By D on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 01:24 am:

V, I was wondering why or how come I haven't heard of anything from Jack since I posted some insult website of what jack likes to be a "Gay-Woman"? I was wondering what happens next?

By heather on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 03:04 am:

the Gay-Womans beat the shit out of you

By V on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 04:53 pm:

D,yup,jack is real silent right now,speck he is into some big time self abuse.

By jack on Sunday, August 6, 2006 - 02:10 pm:

cbs2chicago:
    Jul 20, 2006 8:28 pm US/Central

Suit: Woman Pressured Into Sexual Favors For Boss
    Security Guard Files Sexual Harassment Lawsuit
    (STNG) CHICAGO

A disabled female security guard said in a federal discrimination lawsuit that she felt pressured to give more than 100 sexual favors to her supervisor at RTC Industries.

Mary L. Sproulls has worked as a security guard at RTC Industries, 3101 S. Kedzie, since February 1997. But she began having troubles with fellow employees and supervisors in August 2004, and those problems have continued to the present, according to the suit filed Thursday against the company.

The plant manager of the Chicago facility, Iqbal Khan, held authority over Sproulls and was the main individual cited in the suit. Khan allegedly subjected Sproulls to abusive and harassing conduct because she was female, as well as threatened her by saying, "Don’t say anything if you know what’s good for you," the suit claims.

In the past two years, Sproulls has experienced persistent fondling from Khan and performed oral sex on him more than 100 times, the suit alleges. He also took advantage of her learning disability, which was evident because of her stutter, according to the suit.

Sproulls claims she was sexually harassed and she suffered intentional infliction of emotional distress. She seeks an undisclosed amount in damages.

(Source: Sun-Times News Group Wire © Chicago Sun-Times 2006. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

By agatha on Sunday, August 6, 2006 - 02:24 pm:

NO SIR!

By jack on Sunday, August 6, 2006 - 02:34 pm:

By agatha on Sunday, August 6, 2006 - 04:08 pm:

You are a frickin genius, Jack. Maybe Agent D was right all along, albeit still insane.

That poor woman.

By Antigone on Sunday, August 6, 2006 - 10:14 pm:

WHat an odd confluence. Why did you find this, jack?

By jack on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 12:07 am:

dude, are you kidding? because i have an rss feed set up for whenever "rtc industries" makes the news. don't you?

not really.

i found this because i think the agent d firing/posting phenomenon is curious. the intensity of his disorder is unusual, to say the least. i figured that rtc would eventually make the news either because of his actions or because of someone else's. from time to time i do a search on relevant terms.

i still have no idea why the guy sought revenge through this bbs. mine is not to reason why.

i wonder if agent d knows about this. and i wonder what he thought of the security guard.

By agatha on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 12:12 am:

I'd imagine that any enemy of Iqbal Khan is a friend of agent D's. Just guessin.

By Antigone on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 12:15 am:

jack, I hope to meet you one day.

If I haven't already.

By sarah on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 11:11 am:

god damn. why does this scare me?

By Nate on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 12:31 pm:

it connects what was once a detailed yet obvious fiction into absolute reality.

all sorabji<->reality bridges are at best reasonably uncomfortable, and at worst, well, quite disturbing and potentially fatal.

By Nate on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 12:42 pm:

the question is: did agent d cause those writing to materialize actual people, places, and events into the real world, or is it a more general sorabji side effect? are we in danger of other realities cropping up?

the little black and white cat i've nicknamed "car fiftyfour" is stretched and frozen, eyeing a bird on the lawn. the thing is, he will have to jump through a metal stair railing to hit the bird. if he is agile enough to do that, this will be an incredible sight.

the bird flew away. car fiftyfour relaxed.

i am surprised that there haven't been more serious inquires into the sorabji<->reality bridge.

is there a little farm town somewhere in iowa in which satan's severed head exists dominantly in both a linquistic and physical stature? where is the rockhard stungun of love? swine's cattle prod? is there a cult somewhere in a suburban gated community that has devised a method of reproduction purely through ass sex? are there crop circles displaying the dots to the universe?

By Antigone on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 12:59 pm:

Oh, satan's severed head exists, alright. It's in my attic, in a slowly moistening brown paper bag.

By Nate on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 02:10 pm:

i do not believe in your attic.

By sarah on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 03:20 pm:

right now i can spell "pladow" in scrabble.

does that count?

By Spider on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 03:27 pm:

Hey, Sarah, can you email me?

By sarah on Monday, August 7, 2006 - 05:03 pm:

you got it, sexy.

By V on Tuesday, August 8, 2006 - 04:08 pm:

Nate,are you saying "is this Sorabji,or are we just part of a matrix?"...perhaps I got it wrong,but tend to think both ideas are correct.We are all interwoven,are we not?

By heather on Tuesday, August 8, 2006 - 09:26 pm:

i am not

By jack on Wednesday, August 9, 2006 - 12:24 am:

nor am i

-ish

By droopy on Wednesday, August 9, 2006 - 12:53 am:

interwoven? i, personally, was steamed, beaten, pressed, pulled, and otherwise compacted into my present form.

By Nate on Wednesday, August 9, 2006 - 03:12 am:

i had sex with a horse.

By Czarina on Wednesday, August 9, 2006 - 10:22 am:

I have to go check my barn.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, August 9, 2006 - 12:11 pm:

Nate, your a sick pervert.

By Nate on Wednesday, August 9, 2006 - 01:18 pm:

but i'm not you're sick pervert.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 01:42 am:

Nate, how is that?

By Nate on Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 03:22 am:

improper by example, that's all.

don't worry about it. i've never actually fucked a horse. they spook too easily.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 12:32 pm:

You need a serious help. :-)

By jack 3000 on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 11:39 am:

By Nate on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 02:22 pm:

is it ok to fuck with the mentally disabled if you do not realize they are mentally disabled?

By jackish on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 02:35 am:

is it ok to fuck with the mentally disabled if they do not realize they are mentally disabled?

By Dougie on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 07:08 pm:

is it ok to fuck the mentally disabled if either they or you do not realize they are mentally disabled?

By jackson on Saturday, March 1, 2008 - 11:32 am:

is it ok for the mentally disabled to fuck with the otherwise disabled?

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, March 1, 2008 - 02:24 pm:

Nate, jackish,Dougie and jackson...W.T.F are you guys talking about!

By droopy on Saturday, March 1, 2008 - 04:47 pm:

is it ok for the physically disabled to fuck with the mentally disabled?

By Spider on Saturday, March 1, 2008 - 06:22 pm:

What about the emotionally disabled? With whom do we get or not get to fuck?

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, March 1, 2008 - 11:47 pm:

emotionally disabled?

By jack on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 01:40 am:

is it ok for the physically gifted to fuck the mentally disrobed?

By Jack on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 11:36 am:

is it ok for the physically gifted to fuck the mentally disrobed?

By jack on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 02:29 pm:

is it ok for the ham sandwich to echo 250 horsepower?

By jack on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 03:08 pm:

By Jack on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 03:39 pm:

is it ok for the ham sandwich to hump 250 horsepower?

By jack on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 03:55 pm:

is it ok for teh gglllagg aggg uggggh aeehhgggggggghhhhhhrrrrrrr rrrrrffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????????

By jackbot on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 03:57 pm:

is it ok for the They pressured me into everything .Got a damn dime raise. They threatened me ,saying that i am going to be sorry if i don't get everything done. broke my neck and knee cap doing all of my blood ,sweat, even grit, broke few of my tooth by chipping and cracking.
    Their equipment malfunctioned, i beg their understanding and all they accused me making big$$$, aboulety not!. I tried to talk to them, threatening me again,until the second shift guy didn't listened my instruction without using the desinometer,he failed to understand me . Due to his language which actually mostly is spanish with little fluently in English, some how they fucked up and laid the entirely blame to me in full blow scale. The very next day Iqbal Khan, R.T.C. big foreman got pissed off on me, Joe Desidero R.T.C. big manager for the entire factory on 3101 South Kedzie which it is in the "Little Village" some where in Chicago, and did for Hung Thai Ngyugen, He made a fucking remark on me, and the last for Jeff Sflerlrhf which i don't understand his damn tongue twisted spelling last name of his polish name looks real pissed off!
    But hey! It wasn't me, i did the best for the company! shame on them ,That's why i seek the revenge aganist them And if you wanted to see the Web site of R.T.C. Industries? it is
    http://www.RTCIndustries.Com These Bastard and Bitch owes me a fuckin apology!
    ????

By jackbot on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 03:58 pm:

is it ok for theaaaaahrrrghghghhhh! That dumb ass motheringfucker R.T.C. Industries, i can't get this thing outta of my head, i regret that asshole gonna to be sorry! That dumb asshole going to be motherfucking sorry stupid son of a bitch!They did that to me ,gave me a simple single blow out of my fucking employment! The R.T.C. Industries gonna pay me big time! Hopefully , i am going to make a big payback . And that for dumb fucker asshole going to be sorry hellhole!??????????

By jackbot on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 07:02 pm:

They pressured me into everything .Got a damn dime raise. They threatened me ,saying that i am going to be sorry if i don't get everything done. broke my neck and knee cap doing all of my blood ,sweat, even grit, broke few of my tooth by chipping and cracking.
    http://www.RTCIndustries.Com These Bastard and Bitch owes me a fuckin apology
    owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology owes me a fuckin apology

By Jack on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 09:14 pm:

jackbot: get a valium! calm the f*** down.....

By jack on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 10:09 pm:

jackbot CODE BLUE MOST CALM

By Jack on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 10:17 pm:

jackbot..jackbot...jack in the box...tee-hee

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 10:18 pm:

jack... you red satan. Hahahahahaha!

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 10:23 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 10:24 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 10:31 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 10:35 pm:

By jacktron on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 11:30 pm:

you seem to be upset, mr. pepper.

get it off your chest.

let it out.

you're among friend-bots here.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 09:54 am:

Me upset? naw... you seems to be upset, I don't know what's your problem.

By Dougie on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 11:35 am:

is it ever ok for a parent to name a child iqbal?

By Dr Pepper on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 09:11 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 09:14 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 09:17 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 09:28 pm:

By Nate on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 11:23 pm:

what do you do for a living, dr pepper?

By Nate on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 11:47 pm:

what do you do for a living, dr pepper?

By Spider on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 05:12 pm:

Echolalia is disturbing. It inadequately mimics the genuine flow of conversation, and authenticity is suffocated by artifice.

By Nate on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 06:28 pm:

yeah, what she said.

By heather on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 07:52 pm:

i do not really agree

i echo like mad

i do not believe in the genuine flow of conversation

we converse with ourselves

i predict that spider would not like to spend a lot of time with me

By heather on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 07:53 pm:

it is also likely that i missed the point entirely

my brain is strobing

By Nate on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 09:24 pm:

it's the economy, stupid.

By heather on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 09:46 pm:

fuckyou, youass

By Droopy on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 09:48 pm:

it's the monotony, stupid.

(by the way, some of this thread was repotia, which can be revealing)

By Nate on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 10:46 pm:

Big Mac, Mc DLT, a Quarter-Pounder with some cheese, Filet-O-Fish, a hamburger, a cheeseburger, a Happy Meal. McNuggets, tasty golden french fries, regular or larger size, and salads: chef salad or garden, or a chicken salad oriental. Big Big Breakfast, Egg McMuffin, hot hot cakes, and sausage. Maybe biscuits, bacon, egg and cheese, a sausage, Danish, hash browns too. And for dessert hot apple pies, and sundaes three varieties, a soft-serve cone, three kinds of shakes, and chocolatey chip cookies. And to drink a Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, and orange drink, A Sprite and coffee, decaf too, A lowfat milk, also an orange juice. I love McDonald's, good time great taste, and I get this all at one place... The good time great taste of McDonald's!

By Nate on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 10:49 pm:

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us. All we ask is that you let us serve it your way.

Have it your way!

It takes two hands to hold a whopper.

By Nate on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 10:52 pm:

Big breakfast, egg mcmuffin, hot hot a sprite and coffee, decaf too, a lowfat browns too. and for dessert hot apple pies, and sundaes three varieties, a tasty golden french fries, regular or garden, or a chicken salad oriental. big soft-serve cone, three kinds of shakes, egg and cheese, a sausage, danish, hash milk, also an orange juice. I love and chocolatey chip cookies. and to drink mcdonald's, good time great taste, and I some cheese, filet-o-fish, a hamburger, a big mac, mc dlt, a quarter-pounder with a coca-cola, diet coke, and orange drink, cakes, and sausage. maybe biscuits, bacon, get this all at one place... the good time larger size, and salads: chef salad or great taste of mcdonald's! cheeseburger, a happy meal. mcnuggets.

By Nate on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 11:00 pm:

To talk to them, threatening me I don't get everything done. broke my didn't listened my instruction without understanding and all they accused me entire factory on 3101 south kedzie which actually mostly is spanish with desidero r.t.c. big manageress for the forewoman got [expletive deleted] off on me, joe using the desinometer,she failed to which it is in the making big$$$, aboulety not!. I tried again,until the second shift guy they [expletive deleted] up and laid the entirely ,saying that I am going to be sorry if a damn dime raise. they threatened me neck and knee cap doing all of my blood little fluently in english, some how very next day iqbal khan, r.t.c. big ,sweat, even grit, broke few of my they pressured me into everything .got equipment malfunctioned, I beg their tooth by chipping and cracking.
    their blame to me in full blow scale. the understand me . due to her language

By Lloyd on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 11:32 pm:

two-all-beef-patties-special-sauce-lettuce-cheese-pickles-onions-on-a-sesame-seed-bunnnnnn

By JACK on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:00 am:

I'M INTO NUGGETS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUGGETS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUGGETS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUGGETS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUGGETS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUGGETS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUGGETS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUGGETS, Y'ALL

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:05 am:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:08 am:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:09 am:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:10 am:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:15 am:

By JACK on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:17 am:

I'M INTO NUTS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUTS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUTS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUTS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUTS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUTS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUTS, Y'ALL
    I'M INTO NUTS, Y'ALL

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:26 am:

Nate. do you want fries with that?

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:27 am:

Linus Wright

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:29 am:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:30 am:

By jesu on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 02:28 pm:

All in accordance with the price low to impose a pressure. It obtained the ten increases in the hundred which are strict. They I it don' ; To be sensitivity [liscivia] in l' event it makes rollers under him with l' interior on, threatened; T all the l' ; end. While selecting my whole spirit, sand cut even the collo of the mine which has and the hat of the ginocchio, crossed small and was stopped and the different significance some crossed. Its equipment their increases and losses that l' elemosina loses a function and makes very large aboulety and me n' is not saporito and. Qu' it tests, (that) the field the known as one that, jusqu' with the didn' type; ; rinfianco of second time of time; Still threatened; T my use of the desinometer of l' instruction without, does not include/understand that I. Sexual comfort exijiu and of the sight of posterior in pricipalmente of the full loading really in small English in me comes breath the method that by completely a critic from flow, its language which is l' Spaniard who has and because of some. " ; mine; where Iqbal Khan and comes to give to the following day much; Quintilião Desidero R.T.C of the increases for l' ; whole factory with 3101 Kedzie of the south. In large large responsible R.T.C the director was anger born; Village" ; where he writes; Some at end to respect the lace of Ngyugen which intervened in the place of Chicago, at end to make, it at end to make l' ; end which is strict in me, the don' ; The regards Jeff Sflerlrhf continues; T its era famous is the gloss of the difficulty of anger at end of including/understanding the linguetta that what is twisted characteristic of the realness is strict which considers l' ; orthography one! But hollo! It wasn' ; T well, in conformity I for l' ; the company does one better! where the field (of that), That' ; Shame; Because lure and (that) roughly the field S where the research of the reprisals and you this R.T.C consider the Web site dell' ; company, in l' event? This http://www.RTCIndustries.Com where c' is hybrid and the female I apples of fuckin enter the flow! where

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 02:52 pm:

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 02:52 pm:

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 02:55 pm:

HARDY HAR HAR HAR BWA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 02:55 pm:

Bwhahahahahah!

By agatha on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 04:03 pm:

I'm so confused.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 08:09 pm:

Who are these people posted strange message without leaving their names? I believe the posting was made by jack.........

By Dr Pepper on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 04:07 am:

By Bicycle on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 04:57 am:

Riding the bicycle in the middle of night, down the terrace feeling the breeze,

all is silence, dark as a blackcat. there is no one to see the cyclist going down the street, show no shame for cyclist feeling the breeze, enjoying the harmony,

whilist your father sleeping in bed wearing plaid pajama, snoring a tune through the window there,the cyclist hear your father's tune of snore.

strolling down the street looking at the light post that stand on front of your house, some of them are burn by gas, the others are by electricity, just few of them are burning by candle like ones back in 19th century.

hearing the dog and wolf howling as the bicycle zoom by under the midnight sky where the moon shine down. whilist the raccon busily forage for the food from the garbage that your mother tossed earlier that day. which reminded that your father accusing you of kicking his garbage cans.

dart by the cars windows filled with mist, you draw the "happy face" and many drawings and continue to ride the bicycle as if you are the last person on earth and enjoy your freedom from everything you despite and liberate from the law.
    as the chain clacking the sprocket, the cyclist don't give a damn about it!

This is what I had a thought about the cyclist riding on bicycle in the middle of night :http://thevanish.com/upload/image/bt_bp.jpg

By Dr Pepper on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 05:37 am:

By Dr Pepper on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 05:40 am:

By Dr Pepper on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 05:56 am:

By jaq on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 03:48 pm:

By jaq on Sunday, November 1, 2009 - 03:18 pm:

By Stinkerbell on Sunday, November 8, 2009 - 02:31 am:

I thought they only had tube steak at the RTC Industries lunchroom,hmmm...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact