I am upset today...

sorabji.com: Do you have any regrets?: I am upset today...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Agent D on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 06:31 pm:

I know i quitted my job in Chicago, it was almost three years ago. I thought it went away,no it didn't, it keeps coming back on my mind and it bothers me the most. I hated R.T.C. Industries for what they did it to me, they violated mt right. That creeps bastard .

By Chat on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 11:19 pm:

you need mussle ladie. you meet heare, happy.

By Agent D on Wednesday, July 25, 2001 - 08:13 pm:

Excuse me, your English is so awful, please use your English correctly..

By Stan on Wednesday, July 25, 2001 - 08:25 pm:

i wouldn't talk, fuckstain.

"i quitted my job" ? ?

"That creeps bastard" ? ?

wtf does that mean?

and how many times are you going to come here to fucking complain about rtc industries?

nobody fucking cares.

By pez on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 02:36 pm:

ha.
    ha.

ha.

ha.

ha.

By J on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 05:29 pm:

Is Mt. Right anywhere near Mt. Rushmore?

By Antigone on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 07:44 pm:

ha.
    ha.

ha.

ha.

ha.

By Spiral on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

I though Mt. Right was on an island in the Triangle. You know, a landmark for all those lost ships...

By Czarina on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 12:49 am:

I believe the current theorem is that Mt. Right serves as the entrance to Atlantis.

By Hal on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 11:37 am:

Somehow I'm thinking not.

By pez on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 06:07 pm:

there's a knott street in northeast....

By jack on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 12:09 am:

ha.

By moonit on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 04:10 am:

i have a friend whose last name is knott. today his fiance and I were making up kids names for her.

We decided on will.

By moonit on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 04:10 am:

i have a friend whose last name is knott. today his fiance and I were making up kids names for her.

We decided on will.

By The Watcher on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 02:20 pm:

Bad. Really bad.

A name like that could be both a blessing and a curse.

By Spider on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 02:39 pm:

I have an uncle named L---- Will, and his daughter is J----- Will. And the thing is....she really will.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 01:34 pm:

I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

I'm in a really strange mood today.

By TEE HEE on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 02:12 am:

FVCK you STAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

By V.v. on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 11:08 pm:

Hi Lapis ! :)

By Lapis on Thursday, March 4, 2004 - 05:40 pm:

Huh?

S8/

By V.v. on Friday, March 5, 2004 - 06:19 am:

Lapis,perhaps i was wrong in attributeing the TEE HEE comment to your good self :(

By V.v. on Friday, March 5, 2004 - 08:50 am:

If it was HEE HEE,that comment is attributable to Agatha.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact