Voluptuos Violet is Back!

sorabji.com: Who are you?: Voluptuos Violet is Back!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By VIOLET on Friday, May 22, 1998 - 01:37 am:
    This is Voluptuous Violet from the old WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE Catagory (i don't know what happened to it) Remember me? I'm very dramatic looking. Light skinned Hispanic. Very Petite. Hazel-Brown eyes. Full lips. Long medium brown hair with red and blonde hi-lites (My natural color) and Betty Paige-like bangs. And that nose? I'm the ex-dancer and I was looking for all those people that were writing to me before. Look, I know I pretended not to like you, but you were secretely growing on me with all your silly little talk! Where are you?!
    Violet****

By Christopher on Friday, May 22, 1998 - 02:37 am:
    We're here dahhling. How could we leave when we had even the faintest of hopes that you might return. We're passionate for dramatic women that can polka. Now quick! Someone find the Myron Floren tapes!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, May 22, 1998 - 09:24 am:
    Myron Floren, eh Crissypoo? *grin* Um... will Polka Pete and His Polka Dot's suffice?

Hey there Oh Voluptuous Vi!!!

Missed ya! So you finally ADMIT to having Hazel's eyes. Well, congrats, that's always the first step. *grin*

Glad we were growing on you. Now if we get too bad, you can get a can of WEEDS BE GONE at your local Garden/Nursery.

LOL

By PetRock on Friday, May 22, 1998 - 12:58 pm:
    Violet! Oh, how we've missed you so! NEVER leave us again. Promise???

Jim is right....the first step on the road to healing is to admit that you have a problem. In this case, it's that touch of kleptmania that you seem to have picked up somewhere. But I can tell you that Hazel-Brown Femmelstein has assured me that she has no intentions of filing charges with the police for the loss of her eyes, full lips and nose. So Vi darling, you wear those body parts and you wear 'em well....give 'em what-for! Give 'em hell! Just don't give 'em back....(They look better on you than on Ms. Femmelstein anyways....)

By R.C. on Saturday, May 23, 1998 - 12:10 am:
    The Polka? Sheesh -- I thought nobody did the Polka unless they were forced to in gym class.

By Violet on Tuesday, May 26, 1998 - 06:01 am:
    DEAR CHRISTOPHER ROBIN, JIM BANANAS IN PAJAMAS, PET FRAGGLE ROCK, and RC COLA,

Hado! I'm so glad to see you found me... I was becoming so bored and was starting to feel so lonesome when I realized that someone had ERASED what I look like. I became desperate and thought that I had no friends anymore. Frantic, and wrought with a sense of panic, I made a desperate attempt to be found again...I am so happy.
    Today I wasn't polka-ing; today was BeeGee's day-I was so happy. Besides, it is not I who polkas, it is my nose who supposedly goes out and parties polka-style, tramping around with people the likes of yourselves. You should be ashamed praying on an innocent, misguided nose like that! And as far as Hazel Femmel-whatever goes, she has nothing on me. She will never get her nose and lips back and whatever else she wanted from me. She will have to take me to court... and even then she will have to take me to Judge Judy because she's the only person who could scare me enough to return her-no, MY belongings.
    I guess I should let you know- or I should admit something to you all; it's an eerie coincidence, but... I like weeds! I'm a sucker for a dandelion. So there will be no WEEDS BE GONE unless you're one of those prickly ones; those I don't like.
    Well, I'm gonna disco myself on outta here. It is so good to be found!
    *Ultra-Violet******

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, May 26, 1998 - 08:38 am:
    Disco, Violet? Wow! Your (sic) nose probably HATED that music! Don't worry about Judge Judy though, as your... er.. Hazel's.. er... well you know... nose is worth MUCH more than Judypoo's $5000 maximum. Nevermind those stunning eyes, and full lips. It would have to be grand theft auto, or nothing.

Glad you found your way back to us, Violet, snookiepoo! Say, does this nose on your face get into Bluegrass at all?

By DISCO VIOLET on Monday, June 1, 1998 - 02:16 am:
    hado Jim Bananas in Pajamas, you are perhaps the sweetest of them all. Well, my poor nose actually loves disco, we're disco strippers my nose and I. At the club that's all we dance to. But.... I'm sure my nose would make a bluegrass exception for you. I'm sure if we tried it we may make more money! Love, Disco Ultra-Violet.
    P.S. You're so cute with your grand theft auto... (Sorry if I'm too mushy, but it's THAT time, if you know what I mean.)

By
Hellcat on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 04:48 pm:

Not enough people say hello to strangers, so hello.

By J on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 02:19 pm:

Hola

By PetRock on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 02:57 pm:

Como estas?

By Nate on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 03:08 pm:

santa merde!

By sarah on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 03:08 pm:

yay!

By semillama on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 04:17 pm:

yowza!

By PetRock on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 02:39 pm:

whoop-de-doo!

By Jim aka Pajama on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 09:50 pm:

a search for 'Panic! At the Disco' led me here. Is Vi still around?

take note... I still had the 'boy' at the end of my name. this was before my big THREE ZERO in 99.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact