icedoll

sorabji.com: Who are you?: icedoll
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Icedoll on Friday, May 29, 1998 - 02:16 am:
    me? ahhhhhhhh. me.
    graphic designer.

By Voluptuous Disco Violet on Tuesday, June 2, 1998 - 02:09 am:
    Interesting. I'm wondering if you check this to see if anyone responds... You didn't include very much to go on in your very, very brief summary (which was the epidemy of a summary) about yourself. But it's good enough for me. Hello you graphic designer. I've never known a graphic designer before-oh, wait! Yes, I have. But only one. And I love him. But "Hi!" anyway. I hope you get this.

By Tucker on Wednesday, June 3, 1998 - 12:26 am:
    i love graphics too

By Icedoll on Wednesday, June 3, 1998 - 03:30 am:
    Thanks Voluptuous Violet.

By Blindswine on Wednesday, June 3, 1998 - 11:22 am:
    elaborate, damn you! elaborate!!!

bah... screw it all...

where are my meds??!!!???

By Nate on Wednesday, June 3, 1998 - 12:34 pm:
    Maybe there is a language barrier.

If Icedoll and Superman got in a fight, who would win?

By Icedoll on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 01:01 am:
    be painful...

TOO MUCH.

By Kelsey on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 01:24 am:
    all that i know about icedoll, besides that she is a graphic designer, is that i like her nome de plume. icedoll. sounds like freshly brushed teeth. in a good way.

By Sarah with a lowercase s dammit on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 06:04 am:
    actually, Icedoll sounds to me like it could have been the name of a Courtney Love project.

in any case, Icedoll, i thought you should know, whoever you are, you are quickly developing a fan club. rock on.

By Icedoll on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 08:47 pm:
    +sigh+

By Mikos Cassadine on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 01:40 pm:
    "Ice Princess" sounds seductive to me :)

By Icedoll on Wednesday, June 10, 1998 - 04:54 am:
    I like computer.

I like disital art.

I really like BEER and cigarettes(marboro).

I like sorabji.com.

I love sky.....

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact