A Capricorn

sorabji.com: Who are you?: A Capricorn
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Alyssa on Thursday, September 10, 1998 - 11:53 pm:

This is obviously supposed to mean something profound. I had a friend who used to ask people this question to find out what they thought was the most important thing about themselves. Rather, she would ask, "What are you?" I always replied, "A Capricorn" thinking she wanted to know my sign. This was the same friend who waved to strangers like she knew them well just to screw with their minds. I don't know where she is now.

But Capricorns are different.

By A Capricorn on Saturday, September 12, 1998 - 09:11 pm:

how

By Alyssa on Sunday, September 13, 1998 - 04:55 pm:

We plan our waves.

By Slacker on Sunday, September 13, 1998 - 06:55 pm:

someone recently asked me what my sign was
    i replied
    "BACK IN 5 MINUTES"

By Starchy on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 08:59 am:

I usually go with, "BLIND DRIVEWAY". I don't know either.

By PetRock on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 02:37 pm:

I'm a Capricorn too....we know we are always right and we act accordingly.

Which brings to mind a study - I don't remember the specific details but the gist of it is that in a sample of X number of random people, you only need 20 or so to get a 50-50 chance that two of those people will have the same birthdate.

So -- what's your birthday? You don't have to tell the year unless you really want to :)

mine is December 29th. (presents, cards, cash will be gratefully accepted)

By Sheila on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 03:18 pm:

Capricorn=Goat.

By Southie on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 05:33 pm:

Wow, i am too a capricorn. *blehhh* *trot*

By Asia on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 06:18 pm:

guilty as charged. capricorn.

January 1st.

By Alyssa on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 08:35 pm:

December 23, on a wintry Saturday night in 1978. At least, I think it was a Saturday.

By Slacker on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 08:56 pm:

i once did it with a goat

By Quidam on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 11:34 pm:

I once did it with a capricorn. But then again, I was alone, so I don't think that counts. Yep, I'm a goat too.

By Starchy on Wednesday, September 16, 1998 - 09:54 am:

I'm a goat, but I'm not a Capricorn. Nope. Scorpio. Pincers and horns! Pincers and horns! Wheeee!

By Liam on Wednesday, September 16, 1998 - 12:43 pm:

Me too. January 9. I share my birthday with Richard Nixon and Joan Biaz. An odd combo.

By Nelly on Thursday, September 17, 1998 - 11:40 pm:

"Cold, slow, and secretive." When I read that about my sign, years ago, I determined to not believe in that stuff. Don't tell anybody.

Capricorn

By Al bundy on Friday, September 18, 1998 - 04:20 am:

oh a cow kicked nelly in the belly in the barn....

By Starchy on Monday, September 21, 1998 - 10:30 am:

That's THE cow. And the farmer said it would do her no harm...

By HaHa on Thursday, September 24, 1998 - 05:29 pm:

I knew someone who celebrated his birthday on the wrong day for years, before he realized it. I think he was a Aries, however.

My sign is gemini, but my house is in mars. I don't no what that means exactly but someone told me that one time.

By RachelG on Friday, September 25, 1998 - 01:18 am:

To HaHa,
    ever try astrology.net?
    all these signs plus chinese horoscope even....
    tell me how your combination works...am close to a gemini too
    but cant figure him out sometimes.....

By HaHa on Friday, September 25, 1998 - 11:54 am:

RachelG,

That's a gemini for ya. Kind of schitz.

I will check out that astology net, or maybe not.*s*

By Puget on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 05:36 pm:

jan 10th

By The famousde baddrunkenbarpoetry.com on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 08:40 am:

I ws born on the 4th of July on the bicentenial.

And I've never done it with goats but have done two capricorn girls who attacked me for my huge one and to cure their horny.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact