Babel16

sorabji.com: Who are you?: Babel16
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Babel16 on Sunday, July 4, 1999 - 11:29 pm:

So far still not sure who i am. i live in NC, USA. have a 4.3 GPA, a small group of good friends, and a totally fucked mind. looking for ppl with equally fucked minds or at least a very twisted streak. : )

By J on Monday, July 5, 1999 - 01:53 am:

I use to live in N.C.,I,m twisted,but,I bet I have good manners,bet you do too.

By Babel16 on Monday, July 5, 1999 - 01:26 pm:

all truly twisted ppl have excellent manners, it keeps ppl from suspecting the truth.

By J on Tuesday, July 6, 1999 - 09:38 pm:

Thank you kindly.

By Babel16 on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 01:12 am:

J-where in nc did you live, i live near camp lejune on the coast

By J on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 01:51 am:

Charlot...I know I didn.t spell that right,my dad had a tire store there,for a while.

By Benton Fraser on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 05:07 am:

By Babel16 on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 01:12 pm:

J-thats about 3hrs from here. thats a real big city, makes my town look like a watering hole.

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 02:11 pm:

I lived in Raleigh and went to school in greensboro, i will never miss NC..

By J on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 02:12 pm:

Well It,s just a faint memory to me,all I know is for some reason smelling tires bothers me,I was only 2 or 3,then we moved back to W.V.and my dad started teaching.I know the kind of town you live in,the kind where people sit around and listen to the police scanners just to get some gossip.The first school my Dad taught at was a 2 room schoolhouse,he use to take me with him.How do you like living in smalltown?

By Babel16 on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 04:46 pm:

Waffleboy- raliegh is a great city. im gettin ready to go to school right near there.

J- my town is small but its not that small. its not bad though, theres several even smaller towns right near here. charlotte is just gigantic compared to here

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 05:07 pm:

I wouldn't call it a city but rather a large suburb, i found it's lack of culture completely draining, I went to high school there, and my parents still live there. My wife's family is in Fayetteville, talk about a scary fucking place. Are you going to Durham, Chapel hill, Rocky Mount?
    I went to UNC-Greensboro, another scary dead end place, but I was raised in Atlanta, I prefer large cities, so naturally my opion is biased

By Babel16 on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 11:02 pm:

Wafffle- Durham. Im going to the School of Science and Math for my junior and senior years of high school. almost any town is better than my town

By Waffleboy on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 12:29 pm:

I have friends that went there several years back,. If they melded Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham together (which will be the case in 20 years) then I might consider it a progerssive, vulturally diverse area, until then, a big ole suburb

By Babel16 on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 04:42 pm:

neeto

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact