what the hell?

sorabji.com: Who are you?: what the hell?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Daughter of me on Tuesday, April 18, 2000 - 04:49 pm:

I heard about this site from my mom. Boy, you guys are weirder than she let on...not that she said you all were weird, but that was the impression that I got. she seemed to enjoy it...anyway all i can say is...?what the hell?
    this is just striking my as weird. oh well...

By patrick on Tuesday, April 18, 2000 - 05:28 pm:

perhaps you are the "weird" one

who's your mum.....?

By moonit on Tuesday, April 18, 2000 - 08:21 pm:

i thought that me... was her mum would that make sense? but maybe it isnt.
    Just ignore me I am sleep deprived. How the hell am I going to go out drinking tomorrow night without sleeping?

By Gee on Wednesday, April 19, 2000 - 12:49 am:

man, you can't go around calling people's kid's "weird". that's just wrong.

By patrick on Wednesday, April 19, 2000 - 12:09 pm:

i am someone's kid

By J on Wednesday, April 19, 2000 - 12:54 pm:

I have kids they are wierd,Czarina came over around 8:pm,I haven,t seen her oldest daughter in years,since she was 4(she,s a little bit older than Amee)what a doll,very beautiful and sweet.Ryan and Matt Dog came by,probably thought we,d be asleep and look up personals like they always do.After seeing the fruit of Czarinas loins they wouldn,t leave.We ended up getting in the K-mart blue light chat room and insulting everyone,we were laughing so hard I think I pulled a muscle.She showed me how to get there,but I tried this morning and I must have forgot.She is going to stay at her dads since they had already rented them a place,so I cleaned my house for naught.

By J on Wednesday, April 19, 2000 - 02:16 pm:

I,m being punished for fucking with those people in that chat room,now whenever I try to go on a site from my computer,this box says I have preformed an illegal operation and must close.At the top it says talkcity.WTF?

By Enter_the_Sandle on Wednesday, April 19, 2000 - 08:38 pm:

Bet you had tummy aches baby human. All knotty, tight, hugless baby aches. Angry cigarette butt, foot twister, staring at the ground and blowing smoke before ya' walk it off. Someones got your number and they don't want to play. You slow down, be cool and get on the inside and milk the chats like Bessie's milk. Pull on the nipples too hard and twist'em (ouch), bout' as classy as grabbing someones crotch and sayin', "Got Fuck?"
    So, sandleman know. Don't let ego crush the angle, and watch it turn to your favor.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact