I've been a lot of people on these boards.

sorabji.com: Who are you?: I've been a lot of people on these boards.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By 12bluemonkeysruntogether on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 04:54 am:

I've used sorabji over the last three years as a kind of cyber dumping
    ground for my evil twin.
    I've posted bad poetry here. I've picked fights here. I've taken completely
    outrageous bullshit stances on things and resorted to race baiting to get a
    rise out of people. I've posted record reviews, movie reviews, drunken rants
    about ex girlfriends, and veiled suicide threats. I've come close to picking
    up two different women and been rebuffed countless other times.
    Good things have come to me because of sorabji.
    I have added the entire back catalog of Tom Waits to my record collection. I
    found hell.com and a lot of other cool art shit that I'd been searching for
    since I first signed online.I have also managed to find some relief for the
    drama that my realtime life is by having this place to act up in. I posted in
    here when I got clean and sober. I posted in here when I relapsed. I
    posted again when I got clean again. The cycle continues...
    I guess the point of this is to say thanks. It's not likeI'm going anywhere, but
    after having been a guest here for three years I finally found the manners
    to say "thank you".

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 04:59 am:

Manners? Don't come talking that trash around here or you will get a fight.
    You say clean and sober, what was your choice of poisons?

By Czarina on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 08:54 am:

Fuck you,you ass.[or perhaps it should read: Fuck you,with your multiple asses,you ass.]

By Nate on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 10:48 am:

the real question, who have you been and who are you now?

By patrick on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 11:37 am:

right.

theres no point in any of that if you arent going to tell us some of the handles you posted under.

By Spider on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 11:37 am:

And why did you cut and paste your post?

By Hal on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 11:45 am:

Yeah dude, show some professional decency for the REAL asses, like Dave, Nate, Patrick, Czarina, FB, TBone, Spider, myself, and the countless others who make Sorabji the sanctuary it is.

Damn people these days have no respect.

By Cat on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 05:48 pm:

All the people you are sound like a creepy bunch. This is not some bloody singles bar. Leechy ass.

By sarah on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 08:49 pm:

i've never been anyone else here but me. i'm not creative enough to pretend otherwise nor slick enough to suppose i could pull it off.

By Bobby on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 06:32 am:

Do you use an annonymizer or multiple post sites?

Otherwise, the F.U.U.A. police would've busted your duplicitous ass with your I.P. address.

By Nate on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 10:15 am:

unless you're innocuous enough that no one cares.

By Nate on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 10:16 am:

or, you know, you post from AOL.

By Czarina on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 10:34 am:

I bet its "Jay",the one who can't control his bowels,and leaves disgusting poopy messes all over public toilets,for the poor cleaning lady to have to clean up.[and then has the unmitigated audacity to laugh about it]

By Cat on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 04:52 pm:

Wasn't Jay from Canada? The IP's make it more likely to be Daniel. And Jay didn't make moves on sorabji fems. At least not on the boards.

By Dougie on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 04:58 pm:

I thought Jay was in Florida or something. But he did mention that he was drying out last year, until he suddenly stopped posting.

By Cat on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 05:11 pm:

Yeah that's right. I stand corrected. I sit corrected too.

By Nate on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 05:17 pm:

at antigone has pointed out before, AOL is a rather large ISP.

the IPs don't mean much.

By Czarina on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 05:49 pm:

All right,who the hell are ya?

And who the hell else have you been?

By pez on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 06:36 pm:

nobody.

By Daniel ssss on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 01:04 am:

Thank you Cat but it is not me...

I am not the originator of this string; and yes, I am one of the evil eye AOL billions; and no, I don't make moves on sorabji fems; and yes I do write some bad poetry occasionally posted herein; and no, I don't own ANY Tom Waits; and yes, I am clean and sober; and no, I haven't relapsed (in 14 years from alcohol and 19 years fropm pot); and yes, it cannot be me for I have not been here for three years; and no, I have not been other than the Gorrilla or Daniel ssss or a similarly obviously and easily identifiable as A Friend of Daniel ssss person on these boards.

Mention my name and I'll respond. I get tired of having to defend my openness and honesty. I get pissed occasionally, too, but it upsets the goddam goats...

Leave me alone. And have a nice day.

By dave. on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 01:49 am:

that's the spirit!

see why i need that clip?

By Cat on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 02:29 am:

"and no, I don't make moves on sorabji fems;"

crap.

By pez on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 02:47 am:

bwahahahahaha!!!!!

By Daniel ssss on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 09:50 am:

ya'll know I'm too old and ugly for that. Who's feeling left out: send me your email and I'll send you bad poetry. If you're female, (and that's always a seeming question here in sorabjiland), and I send you poetry, well, read it the way you want. May Brigid find her way with you.

Dave, are you wanting the clip with the goats and the sorabji fems, or the cooking reindeer on valium one?

heh. Only one sorabji fem has stolen my heart, and I ain't telling. I will hold her in respect and confidence for as long as I can post. Oh, and I wasn't looking for her, btw. She found me.

Chinese festival at the Botanical Gardens this weekend, and I was thinking about dressing up as Mark Thomas, and wearing the official sorabjiland sack cloth and ashes costume you guys (?) sent me. I especially like the flaps in the back, you know.

By Hal on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 01:10 pm:

Damn now I feel left out.

By semillama on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 12:20 pm:

Left out of what?

Fuck everything. I'm hijacking this thread becuase I don't care about any dozen monkeys of any damn hue.

Not in the best of moods lately. It's been WAY too long since I've kissed anyone.

You ever see that film where the scientists raised a monkey in isolation and it cracked from the lack of physical contact? I think about that a lot lately.

I've been here three months. I know exactly nobody that isn't connected to work in someway. I have noticed that all the personal ads in the free papers haven't changed at all since I got here. No new ones, and the old ones stay put. I'm trying to remember if it was this hard when I moved to Wisconsin. I think it was, but then again, my expectations were a lot lower.
    I wonder about how anyone meets anyone else these days outside of school. I wonder if I am getting too old for this shit.

Fucking 29 and not a single real relationship in my life. I hate birthdays.

By agatha on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 12:53 pm:

join a club of some sort, sem, or take a class at night. i guarantee you will meet some folk. classes are a perfect place to meet people. take a friggin cooking class, or something. or, you could get a dog and take obedience classes with it...dogs are good people meeting tools. find where the dog parks are, and go hang out there in the afternoons.

happy birthday.

By semillama on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

Thanks, Agatha.

Unfortunately, the nature of my job precludes my from dog ownership. I spend a lot of time away from home and can't bring a dog with me either.I also can't really take classes right now for the same reason, although the company I work for will pay for courses that support my professional development. I did recieve an offer for free dance lessons at the Arthur Murray studio down the street, but had to turn them down because I wasn't going to be in town.

It's a damn good thing i love what I do. It's also a damn ggod thing this place exists or else I'd have no one to talk to.

By Natte on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 07:23 pm:

that sounds so sad sem.

happy birthday though. happy happy happy.

give me your mailing address. i have something to send you.

By Cat on Sunday, May 20, 2001 - 02:23 am:

Happy Birthday Sem. Mwah x 29.

Email me your phone number and I'll call you so you can laugh at my accent. I do a stunning version of "Happy Birthday Mate".

By agatha on Sunday, May 20, 2001 - 04:25 am:

why can't you bring the dog with you? what is the point of being an archeologist if you can't have a nice hound dog to roam around the dig sites with you? (pardon me while i romanticize your job a bit...)

By Czarina on Sunday, May 20, 2001 - 09:37 am:

Happy B-day Sem!I'll send you a little somtin' to cheer you up,too.Check your email.Send me your physical address,and I'll send a little Cz treat your way.

By semillama on Sunday, May 20, 2001 - 04:23 pm:

Well, at least I'm not in Wisconsin. That counts for a hell of a lot.

Thanks you guys.

Requested info is coming your way in a bit.

I decided to finally get of my ass and go check out some live music last night. It was Grant Hart from Husker Du, with two kick ass local punk groups, Gretchen and Geraldine, opening. It was pretty cool. Grant Hart has gotten really chubby by the way. There were a lot of really tall women there too, and all of them were smoking.

By semillama on Sunday, May 20, 2001 - 04:33 pm:

Oh, and the dog thing: I suppose I could, but it wouldn't be feasible for every project, such as the last wone when we were on a construction site and then there are ones where we have to move around a lot. The guy who does own dogs doesn't bring his out for that reason (He has a wife who looks after them when he's in the field though).

I forgot to ask my mom what she's going to do concerning pets now, too. She called today and told me she had to put our other cat to sleep this weekend because of sudden kidney failure. So now she's alone in the house. If anyone needs a dog, it's her.

By Hal on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 12:48 pm:

Sem... Your in Wisconsin, I'm in Montana.

There isn't much difference.

Happy Birthday by the way.

By Oswald Jr. on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 01:00 pm:

Happy b day Sem!!

By Kalliope on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 01:15 pm:

Happy Birthday Semmy!

By Kalli on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 01:20 pm:

For the record, I know that's repetitive. I'm of the opinion birthdays suck too. They're always supposed to be special, and the older you get, they rarely are. My last birthday, I spent at work in a coffee shop, serving mochas to a bunch of yuppy ass little weeniemonkeys...but..

once they left, I turned the stereo up..blared this song called 14-41 by Jonah (onelinedrawing) and sang as loud as I fucking could..

and sometimes, on days when the rest of the world seems distant, you have to do shit like that...so Semmy, I hope you find a moment today..

that's what I meant..

By pez on Friday, May 25, 2001 - 05:50 pm:

sorry i missed it.

joyeux anniversaire.

blah.
    my next zine will be done in a week or two, and i'll send you copy if you'd like.

By patrick on Friday, May 25, 2001 - 06:50 pm:

me

By pez on Friday, May 25, 2001 - 07:31 pm:

watch yer mail. i'll send an email once i've picked my lil' sis from marching practice.

By Platypus on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

me?

By semillama on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

I'd like a zine there too.

And I live in Ohio now Hal.

Pay attention there will be a geography quiz later.

By pez on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 07:14 pm:

ok, cool. i'll be sending emails as i recover.

By cyst on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 05:34 pm:

I'm still waiting for a zine from pez.

I spent friday and saturday in portland, and they were beautiful.

By pez on Tuesday, May 29, 2001 - 01:08 am:

oops, i'm sorry! i think i lost your address.

i'm embarrassed.

By Primitive on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 09:31 am:

hi

By huge kazu on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 11:14 am:

Oh, look at how bitter Sem used to be.

Isn't it cute?

By agatha on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 04:02 pm:

I'm so glad you two met, Kazu. He was so lonely. Just waiting for the perfect person to come along...

By Antigone on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 11:47 pm:

No, I think that's baking in kazu. :)

OK, maybe it's the 2nd most perfect person. :P

By semillama on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 09:15 pm:

jesus christ.

I just had a thought.

what happens when our children find out about sorabji.com???

By sarah on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 09:39 pm:

ask cleo.

By Danielssss on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 11:50 pm:

my two (25 and 27) are wonderfully fine with my online life here, except for asking advice from y'all and then telling them what you've counseled.

even more...what happens when JC finds out about sorabji too? Or sorabji finds jesus? or when i am deceased and the boys have to notify sorbaji. or the piano player moves to ecuador or even east timor? what then fellow traveller?

i wonder what then. existential angst of shallowly digging in the sand only to be windswept o' us.

is this really about the metaphors of candy exchange, hair color and length, and persona of the day?

So long as they don't read the old threads we are safe.

By Danielssss on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 12:22 am:

which brings me to.........

and re reading the old posts I find that some of us take ourselves pretty fuckin seriously. The Cat/ Danielssss controversy noted above seems so old; I was old then and older now.

How many real in the flesh sorabites have I met? One. How many were women? One, the same. I stand by what I said above in that i am not the originator of the thread and am not guilty as charged by Cat..but it does point out that if (which i doubt) the prosecuting attorney or our children ever read sorabji, they'll likely find it dull and unenlightening as to what we are really like...what Sem was like, who Nate was really, who Spider really was, or who Danielssss might be, or how Sarah's recipes contributed to her persona here.

I still get rankled by Cat's anger toward me, if that is what the satiric effort of so many years ago was really. I apologize expressly to her if I offended her in any way. Sorabjiland was a rougher place then, was it not? But now, as then, if my correspondence with anyone does or has ever upset anyone, I do sincerely apologize...with one exception. And the exception might need an apology, an amend to "... The sorabji fem who stole my heart ..." and who btw still has it, and I have not and won't ask for it back. I do need to apologize for dropping off the face of the earth, and a few other things more private than public. (and for the curious, it is not certainly the beloved Cat nor the beloved Sarah both of whom I do hold in high respect and wonder)...Sarah has always been wonderful to me, and it was through her website that I found you all. Cat was always open and free. There have been a few other phone contacts over the years. the friendships from my end were always welcome and honest.

My children if they were to read everything i've ever posted will see a side of me that is seldom shown, but real nonetheless. And they will see some great friends whom they've never met, like I've never met. A bit like the funeral scene in "Big Fish" where the son begins to see that some of the stories the father told actually were real.

Ah shit, perhaps this what is real and what is on line persona is old business. But I often wonder why I am a thread killer, and sometimes I take myself too seriously. I think it might be that some may be wary of me: I am open about where i live, who i am, and I like the new transparency of sorabji land. I welcome more contact with Nate, Spider, Agatha and Dave, and (most of ) you.

yeah, I owe Pez some mail art, Heather some stained glass in the taliesan vein, and Sarah and senor some victuals when she visits StL. But basically I believe that with one exception if my dance card were punched full tomorrow morning, I would have friends at my virtual funeral.

I'm not as bad as what the goat makes me out to be, fucker.

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 01:01 am:

Now that we're dishing, I must admit that I had a phone relationship with Cat. For three or four months we talked for hours every day. It was quite intense at times, with us expressing our love eventually, even though I knew it was almost entirely fiction.

In that way it helped me immensely. It allowed me to see how much, in every other relationship in my life, I'd fallen in love with a fantasy. She was that fantasy distilled, and it was obvious, and I could watch myself dancing the same old steps. It let me finally drop that. When my wife finally came along I was able to fall in love with her, and not some phantom.

Not that it wasn't fun at the time. I still have no idea what her intentions were, who she really was, what she looked like, and all that. But you can't talk that much with a person, about so many things, and not learn anything about them. But even then all I knew was a ghost: fact and fiction impossible to untangle.

Haven't I confessed this all before? :) It seems like the right time to do it again.

The online persona is an interesting thing. You express yourself differently for many reasons: it's written and not spoken, less social constraints, etc. But that doesn't mean it's any less real. In my case expressing my online personality has let me exercise aspects of myself I wouldn't otherwise get to. The fact that it's preserved here is part of the fun.

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 01:02 am:

And it's a funny thing you mention dying, Daniel. The second post on this thread was from Fetidbeaver.

By Danielssss on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 12:12 pm:

Anti, I got that. This is fortunately or unfortunately one of the threads that seem to haunt me...cat and i also talked for a time, cordially and about her wallpaper and esoteric things but never (I don't think) stepped into that arena you mention. Not that I would not have liked to do so, but we didn't. I appreciated her phone conversations and her laughter. I often wonder where and how she is.

Even today. However, My emails and my poetry and myself are sometimes rather open, raw feelings at times, Playful other times. The electronic heart opener. One of my first forays into posting was on Navelgazer, run by Sarah Townsend, who was at the time working on her masters with a topic of on line communities. Lately, my speaking in Oklahoma (garden spot of technological might that it is) turned from counseling counselors to on line relationships and on line addiction. I spent three hours listening to Joannie Gillespie (Cyber.rules) and thentook the podium to discuss self care over a luncheon keynote.

Preservation of an online presence is what Mark does so very well for all of us, the good moements and the bad.

In the process, we have created very real, very intense valid, validating relationship...every bit as real as a face to face encounter I am sure.

For poor example, the flickr persona of the shadowy goat farmer of danielssss fame. I neither farm goats nor live in the shadows, but the goddam goats surely do. The goats of Daniel's hillside mind, chewing on this or that, and wondering just what the hell it is all about.

Thanks for your response.

You say fact and fiction impossible to untangle, sometimes very true.

By Spider on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 11:22 pm:

This place has always been rough.

Lack of a delete option: bane and blessing. Mostly bane. I tread old, dead threads very carefully for fear of stumbling upon some idiocy of mine (and, ugh, there's so much).

But regarding the people who have drifted away: I really wish Dave would come back. Agatha, if you see this, ask Dave why he's avoiding us. For what it's worth, I honestly miss him.

By droopy on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 12:26 am:

i wouldn't mind having dave back. but if he managed to throw the hydrotherapy panel through the window and escape, who am i to ask him back.

By Capitan Anonymous on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 02:42 pm:

more like being stuck in a submarine, all in the dark, hot and sweaty, or cold and wet, clammy, and knowing we are all doomed in this place. there is no escape, really, from one's self. bumping into one another, sorabjisub

By sarah on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 05:53 pm:

oy so dramatic.

By Danielssss on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 07:34 pm:

oy, yes, we should no drama here. Hey sarah, you coming north for any of the holidaze?

By agatha on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 12:05 am:

I've asked him that before. He won't really tell me, for some reason. He's not communicating with anyone on the internets, if it makes you feel any better. He's mostly hopelessly addicted to political blogs.

For the record, I never liked Cat. She played all of the men on sorabji like a bunch of children. I'm not generally a mean person, but something about her really made me uncomfortable.

Daniel, I like you too. I like everyone here, even pepper with his stilted efforts at communication.

By .. on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 12:56 am:

there are incredible secrets. you wouldn't believe what has happened behind these words.

By Antigone on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 01:35 am:

That's just it, agatha. I knew she was playing, and I played along. It was fun. And when she got to the part where she was trying to make me jealous I played along with that, too.

At one point she called me while I was at my mom's place. How she got that number, I'll never know. Anyway, she said she called me there because she was desperate and feeling really down, and needed to talk right then. I decided to see if she was really as lonely as she claimed (and was kind of creeped out by her phone stalking) and told her I'd be on the Gold Coast in three days. (At the time I had the resources and the free time to just hop a plane to Australia.) She pretty quickly got less lonely, and I got confirmation that she was just playing some game. I was happy to play along, though.

So, Mark, you've just got to spill some of those secrets. :)

By ... on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 03:20 am:

'tig, I did not post that. I only post with the full 3 dots, for one thing, but the IP address for that posting is from a German (I think) ISP that is used by anonymizers (in conjunction with www.the-cloak.com) and by a certain anti-virus company with whom I shared an angry correspondence earlier this year -- angry from me, lethargic and apathetic-lawyerspeak from them.

I just deleted several screens of back-story on the matter of that anti-virus lawyerly e-mail exchange. For another time, maybe. It can't be wise to spew such nonsense.

Having just typed all that crap and then deleted it I am going to lie down and have more of the soul-escaping-body dreams like I had the other night. I thrashed and gnawed all night, waking up every 3 or 4 minutes. My soul kept leaving my body, bolting toward the ceiling and burrowing in the corner up there. My cold body lay on the bed thinking "just stay still until the soul comes back. We want to be exactly where the soul left us or it might get lost and enter the desk or the table." My soul was a naked beast — armless, legless, headless — consumed by a panic both directionless and incoherent. I knew it would return, and it did. Souls are lost without vessels in which to travel, even inferior vessels like this one.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 04:04 am:

well @ agatha

By Danielssss on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 04:50 pm:

so...there is help for a wandering soul. email the psychopomp. the only cat that ever stalked me is the jaguar, and she is deadly, lives in the south of every one of us, and must be dealt with in order to leave the past behind. Must be.

I wonder what was in the corner that your soul liked? when one works with the jaguar, one learns to track and find the soul that is lost.

Cat was not a jaguar, and i don't know any of the story. It's not mine to know.

thanks agatha, likewise. are you anywhere close to Tacoma? I think you are in northwest, right? I'm speaking there Jan 9th.

By sarah on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 05:23 pm:

we're staying in austin for the holidays. the next flight i take will be to vegas for moonit's wedding party.

By Daniel on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 12:12 pm:

This is one of my favorite threads to read, in part, for it breeds some acceptance of me by the sorabjiclan. In other ways, though, it is a testament to what Mark has built here.

Even knowlingly aware that some decadent haus frau can post as Antigone's lost cat, or that my/daniel's goat can be real to some and a fantasy to others, the thread bespeaks volumes about who some of us are, who we would like to be, what secrets we think about each other, and what the grim reality may be... and this morning I wondered if Mark had gotten some of this--my--your--history back online...and why? and why is it important? there are hundreds of threads like this--raw, cerebral, visceral, loving, playful, all at once. Thank you Mark.

More and more I appreciate the honest open communication we have come to value behind the comedy, sarcasm, epithets of angst and anger and sexual excess. Thank you Mark.

It's as important as Wisper's wanting a TL and Erika writing back in 1997. I wanted to write this morning about loneliness: I have a journal, other portals on the internet, a sketch book, a canvass (literally three feet from me) so there are not a paucity of options...but I thought--FB, shit, I don't want to share anything there at all about the loneliness.

There is only only place, and that is here...that i am comfortable. Thank you Mark.

Thank you Sarah for pointing out the way back then.

Thank Mark Thomas for recreating meaning out of nothingness and empty cyber space.

More Piano Please should be as resolute with meaning as More Cowbell.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact